Two

Five Years Ago
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara turn to Nara who stand beside her. They are in front of elite school, that has great system and great teacher. Don't get her wrong, she just a single mom who wants to give the bestest thing for her child, and she will try as hard as possible to provide proper education for her child.

During their trip to the principle's room, Nara roam her eyes to her surrounding. Taking some mental note about her soon-to-be school and though what will happen when she really go to that school. See, Park Nara is independent girl.

They sit in front of the registration staff, Dara reads the brochure she get from the staff while listening to the girl in front of her who explained everything she need to know about the school.

"You have something to ask Mrs. Park?" the girl asked after explain everything.

Dara look at the girl and shake her head for an answer, "No, I'm fine. I need to discuss it first. So, could I bring this first?" she asked.

"Sure, you could come back or regist from our website. There is a way in the brochure how to regist," she said with a smile.

"Okay, thank you" Dara rose from her seat and grab the girl hand in front of her. They shake hand before Dara left the room with Nara in her side.

They are in the way to exit gate when Dara ask the girl, "How about this school?"

"It's fine, but I don't want to school in here." She murmured.

Dara glance, "Why?"

Nara look around before look up at her mother, "I will tell you later," she said.

Dara furrowed her eyebrow then shrugged. She will found out later.

Their next destination wasn't much different from before. They have great history in sport and art. Nara shooke her head when Dara asked about the school. And that happen for three school later. She didn't know what her daughter reason for declining all TOP school.

They are on their bed, ready to sleep. "Baby," Dara called softly.

Nara look up to meet her mother eyes, she is fumbling her mother button with eyes in TV that shows her favorite cartoon.

"Can you tell me your reason now?" she asked.

Nara crunched her nose, "I just don't want to," she shrugged. "Can we just go to school that has same direction to your office?" she asked. "I don't want to be far from you,"

Dara sighs loudly, "Listen to me," Dara change her position so they face to face, "I brought you to a great school, I want you to go to great school. I want you to have a decent school."

"The school in the same direction as your office are decent too. They aren't bad to me. At least they won't make me become arrogant child." She murmured, "Sanghyun samchon told me that an elite school can make me become a spoiled brat. I don't want to make you sad, mom."

Dara smiled warmly, she kiss Nara's temple, "Really? Then tell your sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter