nine

Flower Shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

when mark went home his eyes were watery, he was trying his best to hold back tears, to restrain himself from crying but he just couldn't when he saw the beautiful bouquet the boy had gifted him.
"why is he like this? giving me flowers when he already has a boyfriend, what the hell is wrong with that boy..."
his tears fell on the white petals as he positioned the flowers inside a vase.
"how can i stop loving him if he keeps on acting like this, how can i..."
his phone then suddenly buzzed, again it was jinyoung.
"are you home yet?"
"i'm sorry if i did something wrong, please forgive me.."
"i'm sorry mark, please tell me where i went wrong and i swear that i won't do that anymore."
mark read the texts, his heart ached but he still decided not to answer, he had to stop seeing him or even talking to him, he had to forget him.
"why does he act like this..."
he looked at the azalea that jinyoung gave him, it was wilting, and so he thought that maybe his love should wilt just like that flower did.
with trembling hands he took a photo of the bouquet he had received, he asked himself how could such a beautiful thing make him suffer so much.
his phone buzzed again, he thought that it was jinyoung but then when he read the name on the screen he was surprised.
"beom
hey mark, how are you?"
mark decided to answer him, maybe he could have stopped thinking about the raven-haired boy in this way.
"everything is normal, what about you?"
"same for me, are you still seeing jinyoung?"
"yes...i am, today i saw him and he gave me a bouquet of flowers."
"he really loves you a lot, send a pic, i wanna see!"
mark thought about it for a bit and then did as jaebeom asked, sending the photo of the flowers.
"wow, white carnations, they look so good."
"white carnations? is that their name?"
"yes, it is, you didn't know it?"
"no...i didn't. thank you for telling me."
"it's nothing, i really hope that you two will be happy, i actually have a crush on a cute boy named youngjae, i hope that everything will go well between us too."
"you deserve it, i'm sure that he likes you too."
"i hope so, i'll go meet him now, bye mark."
"bye beom."
mark didn't forget what the younger boy said, these flowers symbolized exactly what he felt towards him.
what did these white carnations mean?
he switched on his computer and started searching the meaning of these white flowers but his heart sank as he read it.
white carnations symbolize innocence, and pure love. if you think someone is sweet and lovely, the white carnation is the perfect flower to tell them what you think.
sweet love and devotion can also be used as synonyms for white carnations.
the blonde-haired just couldn't believe it, did he read it right? pure love?
did it mean that jinyoung was in love with him?
did it mean that the raven-haired felt the same way?
but it wasn't possible, jinyoung already had jackson and that's why the site he had found was probably wrong, it had to be wrong.
but then, again, jinyoung texted him and mark didn't know what to do.
"mark please, what did you mean by saying 'it's not right'?"
"i beg you, you don't know how much i'm suffering, answer me."
"i need to talk to you mark, i'm coming to your house."
mark froze when he read the last text, was jinyoung really coming there?
he felt anxious, he didn't want to meet him, he didn't want to talk with him, his love for the raven-haired would have ruined their friendship.
it was because he loved him so much that he couldn't stop that feeling anymore, he couldn't hide it and he didn't want to be rejected, not yet at least, not now.
he wasn't ready to hear jinyoung say that he love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter