six

Flower Shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

after that day mark didn't see jinyoung for five days straight and he just went back to the life he was leading before.
he slept all the day, he skipped lunches and he just got up when it was necessary.
he lied in bed and all he did was cry and now it wasn't only because of the pain of the breakup with jaebeom but also because of what happened with jinyoung.
he tried to contact him, to text him, to call him but there was no response.
jinyoung just ignored him and that hurt him so much, he didn't know what to do and so he just cried.
he still has his voice in his head, that cold tone saying "leave", he can't forget it easily, he can't even if he wants to.
he would love to erase everything, to erase all the memories of him and so all the pain, he just wanted to forget but his smile always appeared in his dreams, his voice echoed in his ears and he could feel his gentle touch on his skin.
he wanted to explain everything to him, he wanted to clear things up, he hated this situation and he hated staying away from him.
"why life is this difficult..."
mark tried to call jinyoung but again there was no answer apart from the voice mail.
'please leave a message after the tone.'
"jinyoung...please call me, please answer, let me explain everything, i just want to explain and then, if after that you wouldn't wanna to see me again, it would be completely alright for me but p-please give me the chance to explain just once..."
he said, tears making his face wet, waiting for a call, for a sign from the other boy endlessly as he fell asleep again with the phone between his hands.
he woke up by the sound of his phone ringing and as he looked at it he hoped to see jinyoung's name on the screen but his wish didn't come true.
"jaebeom?"
"hey mark, i just wanted to hear your voice..."
"why?"
"i was worried, i know your way of coping with pain and it's not one of the best. even if we've broken up it doesn't mean that i don't care about you anymore."
"i just need time beom, sooner or later i'll be better."
"you know, i clearly saw it that day."
"what?"
"the way jinyoung looked at you, mark."
"...what do you mean?
"he looked at you like a man in love."
"w-why are you telling me this?"
"because it was impossible not to notice how you looked at him too, and i'm sure that now the person you're suffering for it's not me anymore, am i right?"
"you are...i'm sorry for falling in love with him, i swear i just wanted to see the person you left me for and i don't even know how but i fell too."
"it's okay, after all i was the first to fall for him and so i know well what you're feeling right now, that boy is really magnetic."
"yes...but now he hates me, i guess we both have to give him up."
"what are you saying? he's in love with you mark."
"no, he isn't for sure, that day when you left the store he understood that the reason why i went there was because of you and now he doesn't want to see me anymore..."
"mark listen, he may be angry now but i'm sure that he will understand that he's not doing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter