seven

Flower Shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

the two were still hugging each other and looking into each other's eyes when suddenly someone came inside the flower shop and happily shouted as he opened the door.
"jinyoung! i missed you so much and so i took the first flight from china to south korea for you-"
but the boy just stopped as he noticed the scene in front of his eyes and raised his sunglasses as if he wanted to confirm that it was true and widened his eyes.
"my god am i having hallucinations? is that park jinyoung hugging another man?"
jinyoung and mark just blushed as they stopped hugging and looked away.
"j-jackson, what are you doing here?"
the raven-haired approached the young man that had just interrupted them and started talking to him.
he was quite tall, he had brown hair, a little nose and almond eyes.
"of course i came here to see you but i didn't imagine to find you in another man's arms, i can't even leave you for two weeks that you're already cheating on me!"
the brown-haired pouted as he looked at jinyoung sadly.
"i already told you to stop, it's not like you're my boyfriend and having more than one friend doesn't mean that i'm cheating."
"but you are! you can't replace me with another friend, this means that you're cheating!"
"seunie really...you're not a child, stop messing with me."
"okay but just because it's you, i'll go visit youngjae now, see you later."
the raven-haired waved at him as he exited the shop and slowly disappeared from their sights.
the younger sighed as he got closer to the other that had been watching the whole scene.
"sorry for this, jackson is just like that, you really can't do anything to change him."
"ah, it's okay, really..."
the worker just went back behind the counter and started arranging some flowers as an awkward atmosphere filled the space between them.
mark bit his lower lip, should he go home? he didn't know what to say or what to do, he just was very curious about that jackson and his role in jinyoung's life, was he an acquaintance? a friend? or a...boyfriend?
after all they looked very close while they were talking before so it wouldn't be surprising if he discovered that they were actually together.
"mark, come here."
the blonde-haired looked at the worker that suddenly spoke and reached him at the counter as he saw a beautiful white flower

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter