three

Flower Shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

when mark woke up it was already six in the evening, his life right now was quite messy and what he did mostly was sleeping, sleeping even when he wasn't sleepy, skipping lunches and eating only when it was necessary.
this time he decided to get up and go out for a walk, he was trying his best not to waste his life like that and suddenly, without even knowing it, he found himself standing outside that flower shop.
he really wanted to go in and meet the boy but at the same time he wanted to stay away from that place.
he didn't even have the time to think about it that the raven-haired reached him outside the shop and happily smiled.
"hey!"
"oh, hello, you're still working?"
"yes, i am, i saw you from the shop glass wall and i came to say hi."
mark couldn't help but think that the boy was really cute, his cheeks were red and his apron was loosened since he ran to reach him.
"your apron is loosened, can i adjust it for you?"
"ah again! i'm really bad at tying it..."
"let me do it then."
the blonde-haired took the strings of the apron and gently tied it behind the raven-haired's back in minus than two seconds.
"it's done."
"thank you so much, it was really helpful."
"it's nothing."
the raven-haired then started looking at him, from head to toe, as if he was scanning him, making the blonde-haired a bit embarrassed.
"what is it?"
"you look so skinny, are you eating well?"
the other boy bit his lips as he tried to answer, he couldn't deny the fact that he was almost not eating at all.
"uhm...actually...i'm not eating so much recently."
"you shouldn't do that, you have to eat properly!"
"i know, it's just that i'm not hungry at all."
"then wait for me please, i've almost finished working, there are only fifteen minutes left."
the raven-haired went back into the shop and pulled the blonde-haired in with him.
"let me take you to eat something."
"what?"
"when i finish working i want to take you to eat something."
the older just blinked, was jinyoung asking him out? or he just wanted to make him eat since he was worried? mark just thought that it must be the second option and answered the boy.
"okay, but really you don't have to worry about me this much."
"but i want to worry about you."
the blonde-haired felt his cheeks warming up again, asking himself why he was so sweet.
"then, thank you..."
in those fifteen minutes some clients came to the shop and the older could only watch as the worker did his job diligently and happily, helping everyone choosing the best flowers.
it was seven o' clock and it was time to close the shop and jinyoung started arranging all the flowers inside it and mark laughed as he saw how he was struggling trying to untie the apron.
"at least i'm glad that i made you laugh."
"sorry i didn't want to laugh about it but it's really funny."
mark tried to stop himself from chuckling and the raven-haired smiled softly, looking at him.
"i think that i've already told you that you look stunning when you smile, don't stop doing it."
the blonde-haired blushed again and got up to help the boy with the apron.
"can i help you?"
"i would appreciate it a lot."
the raven-haired chuckled as the blonde-haired untied the strings in one second after he had spent at least five minutes trying to untie it. 
"if you were here everyday to help me with this i wouldn't lose hours trying to tie and untie it."
"then why don't you hire me? i'm a professional in tying aprons."
"okay, you're hired."
the blonde-haired laughed, was the boy serious?
"for real?"
"for real! and i'll also pay you, i'll offer you one lunch a day!"
mark thought that maybe the meaning behind the younger's action was deeper, maybe he was doing it just because he wanted to be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter