two

Flower Shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

the first thing that mark saw the next day when he woke up was the flower that the raven-haired had given to him.
as soon as he came home he positioned the bouquet in the kitchen and the azalea near his bed in a vase with water.
mark thought again about what happened yesterday, about his ex-boyfriend's boyfriend, and that after all he was nothing compared to him.
that jinyoung was so fascinating and for sure at least one hundred times better than him.
the blonde-haired got up from his bed and tried to stop his thoughts and decided to go out for a walk.
he went to the park near his house, it was still very early so there was almost none and that's exactly what made mark even more comfortable.
he walked slowly, looking at the sky, his head up concentrated on the differents shades of blue.
he was so focused on the sky that didn't even see the person in front of him and almost fell, hitting that person.
"my god! i'm so sorry! are you okay?"
the boy turned around and his face was oddly familiar.
"it's okay, don't worry- wait, aren't you the boy from yesterday?"
ah, of course he looked familiar, jinyoung.
"you're the raven-haired that works at the flower shop, right? yes, that's me."
the boy smiled brightly hearing the blonde-haired's words.
"i'm glad that you remember me, how are you today? better?"
"what do you mean?"
"ah, sorry, maybe i shouldn't be asking you this but yesterday you asked me for flowers with a sad meaning and i was just worried..."
the blonde-haired was genuinely moved by the worker's kindness and softly smiled.
"it's okay, i'm a bit better, thank you."
"it's nothing, i really hope that you'll be fine soon."
the raven-haired looked at the hour and then started talking again.
"i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter