6 Most Amazing Presents part 1

Crazy Adventure

Alice PoV:

Bambam's phone rang and he picked up: "Yes? Oh, yeah, sure. We will be on our way now!" He looked around and said: "We forgot to keep the time in mind. We should get going." Jinyoung looked at his watch: "Oh, yes, you're right! JYP-nim will be angry if we don't hurry!" So we hurried up and met with my dad and uncle Joe. They had brought two vans for nine people each. We split up and I was told we were going to drive towards one of my presents and so I wouldn't know where we were headed I got blindfolded. "This is so unfair! I bet all the others know where we are going!", I complained. "Not right. I don't know where we are going.", Jackson said. He had insisted on driving together with me. I guess it was just so he could keep an eye on me. Mark leaned into me and whispered: "Don't mind him, he can be a real jerk, but he is the best friend you can immagine once you get on his good side." I smiled, nodded and replied: "That's not a problem. All in all the two of us aren't any better, now are we?" Mark giggled: "I guess not." 

"So Alice-noona, what made you call us out today anyway?", a voice I hadn't heard talking yet asked. I smiled and started: "Well, I guess you're Hyunjin. As I told you guys before, I thought you were bullies. I'm still sorry about that. I judged too quickly. But Felix kind of really annoyed me when he bumped into me and cackled, so I thought he did it on purpose. Like to test the new kid and he didn't even apologize, so I challenged him. Because my temper really flared up. Sorry Felix." "Hm, so we seemed like bullies. That is kind of cool!", Hyunjin said enthusiastically. "Cool? What's wrong with you?!", another voice hadn't heard yet exclaimed. "Sorry Woojin-hyung. At first I thought she didn't care about our status, unlike all the others in school. Even friends we had before got star struck. But after she claimed the title of school leader she kept ignoring us, so I was a little frustrated. But to hear she thought we were bullies is kind of cool, because she seems to dislike bullies as much as we do.", Hyunjin tried to explain himself: "Does that make sense? Or is that just in my head?" I grinned and answered: "I think it makes sense. It is a little like I when thought: "Cool, for the first time in my life someone accused me of wanting someone else's money!" After Jackson's accusation, because those are thoughts and misunderstandings that can be fixed." "Wow! Our new boss actually seems to understand Hyunjins train of thoughts!", Jisung was awed. Mark and JB giggled while Jackson shouted: "Oi what's that supposed to mean?" "Yah, Jackson, you're too loud! Can't you just wait a bit and see what'll happen? I bet you will understand. So just stay put and trust in us.", JB said. He seemed a little annoyed. Jackson sighed: "Yeah, yeah sorry. I guess I'm impatient, but can you blame me? It's not like there is any difference in telling me now or later. Anyway I don't get, how the two of you can be so trusting." "You will wait. End of story.", JB ended the discussion and added: "And just so you know, the difference is that it will be easier if you just realize your misunderstanding on your own than if we have to tell you.", as an explanation. Jackson just muttered something under his breath as a response before my Dad said: "Here we are. We will walk the rest of the way."

3rd P. PoV:

There were still a few meters left before the driveway or the huge house would be in sight. The two vans stopped and everyone climbed out. Got7 and Stray Kids gasped when they realized where exactly they were. "No way!", Jackson said and asked: "What the hell are we doing here?" "It's not your turn to know just yet.", JYP said as he walked towards the group. Then he asked: "Well Alice, are you ready to meet me? Do you know who I am?" A big grin spread across Alice's face and it seemed impossible for her to stand still. "Of course uncle J!", Alice giggled and continued: "I brought everyone along or at least I hope I did! There are: JB the vampire, Mark the mummy, Jinyoung the cat, Bambam the pumpkin, Yugeum the ghost, Youngjae the spider and Jackson the werewolf. Those are the 7 creatures you wanted me to meet. Oh I can finally say it mom!" "What can you say? How did you know I was here anyway?", Jimin asked her daughter. Alice giggled even more. "I Got7!", Alice shouted. Afterwards Jimin and Alice both broke out in laughter. After a few seconds Jimin asked again: "So, tell me how did you know I was here? Could it be that the blindfold doesn't work?" Alice shook her head: "We had a deal mom, remember? You said I should bring everyone along and you would decide whether they qualify as friends. So I brought everyone from Got7 along and some guys from school. There should be: Jisung, Hyunjin, Woojin, Felix and Chan." "Well, I have to tell you everyone looks great! They all do qualify, so you all are welcome to the party!", Jimin declared. Then JYP interrupted: "But before the party can start you still need to tell me what you found out." "Yes the party! Uncle J, as you can see I have picked up all members of Got7, which lead me to only one conclusion: You're JYP the CEO of JYP Entertainment. Oh and as you can see I have also picked up some of your Stray Kids, they seem to be my classmates.", Alice answered her uncle J's question. JYP smiled: "I expected nothing less from my goddaughter. When did you know?" Now Mark giggled and replied: "After she realized who I was. It was fun playing with her, she even complimented my gaming style and told me I was better than a friend of hers." "So that was when you called me, right?", JYP confirmed. Mark and Alice nodded. James took of the blindfold so Alice could finally meet her godfather. Both smiled and hugged each other. Then James said: "Now let's see whether you like the present I got you." 

James took Alice's hand and lead her towards the gate of the driveway and showed her the nameplate. "That's my name.", she said then she looked around. Alice shook her head: "It can't be. You didn't buy us a new home just as a birthday gift for me." She looked at her dad with eyes wide open. James' smile faded and he looked a little sad as he said: "I thought you would love the house. It kind of instantly gave of your vibe when I first saw and entered it. So I thought it would make a great present. Now you can bring your friends here and work or party without disturbing the neighbors. Oh and I thought you might feel more like belonging here than up until now." Alice's mouth hung open. "That's not the point I wanted to make, dad. I like the house it feels right, especially right now with all those decorations. But it can't be my birthday present, it is way to expensive!" James looked relieved. "So you so like it?", he confirmed. Alice nodded. James smiled again: "I thought so. So this is all yours, but don't worry the actual kitchen is right over there. You just have to walk along that one shared corridor." James pointed at another house right next to the one that was supposed to be for Alice. Her eyes widened again and she jumped up and down. She turned around: "No way dad! So instead of my own room in our home I get a whole house? That's just crazy!" James grinned and said: "So what everyone in our family is crazy. And just for your information. You just got the pool house and I know you love the idea of using so much space. Oh and it's different from the one time we were neighbors, because there is a shared corridor, so it will be way easier for you to come over in the mornings. So how about you open up your present?" Alice grinned, jumped around and was overly excited. James handed her the keys and Alice opened up the gate. She walked up to the house opened the door and said: "I welcome you all to my very own house. I would give you a tour, but I have no clue where anything could actually be. So guys, why don't we explore it together?" All the kids went into the house. Then Granny yelled: "Oi, let the kids play alone for a bit. We still have things to prepare! So get your asses here to help tripple J and Jimin. Alice make sure, you and your friends arrive on time. The party starts at 10pm." Alice nodded and waved at her grandma, then she entered the house and said: "First the living room, I bet it is over there she pointed at a door on the left." Yugeum was closest to it, so he nodded: "Got it!" He opened the door and there really was a big living room with 3 couches. Everyone went in and settled down. Alice, Mark and JB were left standing in front of the group with their backs towards a big TV which was positioned on the opposite wall from the door. 

It was awkwardly silent in the living room until Alice said: "Wow this looks amazing, I bet uncle Joe is responsible for the furniture!" "That's why you don't need money!", Jackson yelled suddenly. Bambam joined him: "That's right! You guys are actually loaded! More than us or Mark's parents!" Alice and Mark broke out in laughter and JB chuckled as he said: "Now Jackson as you can see it was easier to realize without being told right? You wouldn't have believed it anyway." Jackson thought about it a moment and then nodded. "Hey, there are letters posted underneath the TV Alice-noona.", Felix said. Alice turned around and opened the letter with the number 1 on it and read it out loud: 

"Hey little one. So your dad organized this place and so you can feel like it's your place we renovated and furnished it all. All that's left is for you to give it your personal touch. I bet Mark is with you now so be sure to invite him to stay over I really want to play against him! 

So since we all had trouble finding presents for you we all pitched in. As you know J reunited friends and hopefully found some good candidates. Granny and Jimin are organizing the party, James organized the house and the rest of us each chose a room for you. So take a look around and find out who's going to be at your party later. 

Oh and by the way (I hope you already recognized it) I was the one in charge of the living room. 

See you later, 
Joe." 

Alice grinned and looked at everyone: "So this room was designed by my uncle Joe. Do you wanna go around and find out about the rest as well? Oh and aren't there still Stray Kids missing?" Chan nodded: "Should I pick them up? I would just need a car." "Sounds great!", Alice agreed: "Who is missing anyway?" Chan looked around and then answered: "There are 4 of us missing. Minho, Changbin, Seungmin and our maknae Jeongin." Alice grinned and got excited: "Let's look for the garage then. Maybe someone brought Kelly here." "Hmm, so noona, we are kind of a crowd, how about some of us stay here and play games or something.", Hyunjin proposed. "Sounds great!", some of the guys agreed. Alice giggled: "Yeah uncle Joe has great taste. So who would like to tag along?" Mark, JB, Chan, Jackson, Jinyoung and Youngjae raised their hands. "Okay, let's go!", Alice said  started of towards the driveway. "There, that seems like a garage.", Jackson pointed out and the group went over. Alice opened the gate with her key. It really was a garage and there were cars, but Alice couldn't find Kelly, so she looked disappointed. Mark nudged her: "What's wrong?" Alice smiled a little: "I guess I was overly excited. I really would have bet on it, that someone was crazy enough to bring Kelly here. Afterall my family is crazy enough to buy me a house as a birthday present." "Hmm, maybe you are underestimating them.", JB said and pointed at black car with a bow and a letter. Alice looked at him and then at the car: "I have a feeling you might be right." She went over reached for the letter and read: 

"We bet you are disappointed, but we hope you will like her too. We named her Kelly II and we hope you will ride her with us sometime. As expected she is black and fast. You will have a lot of fun driving her. 
See you later,
Yongbae and TOP."
 

Alice grinned and chuckled: "Hey Kelly II, I'm Alice. I bet Youngbae and TOP had fun while trying you out. And I can't wait to do so myself. Sorry Chan, but I can't let you drive her before I did, so you will have to take dad's car." Alice pointed at another car and looked for the keys in a cupboard. "Here they are. Do you think you can find the way?", Alice asked. Chan nodded and stared at the luxurious foreign car. "Everyone knows this neighborhood.", Jackson explained: "GD has a house somewhere around here as well, so you can guess what's going on here once he gets back from his military service." Alice's eyes widened: "I guess they won't be here this time. I totally forgot they had that." Mark narrowed his eyes: "What are you talking about?" "Well, YG-nim, Jiyong, Youngbae and TOP came to my last five birthday parties I think. I had met them after a concert, uncle J had gotten me the tickets back then and he included the meet and greet. I always wondered how he was able to do that. Now at least that mystery is solved.", Alice told them and everyone gasped for air. "Wow, you must be kind of extraordinary then, but I should get going. You just have to meet the others as well.", Chan said and drove off in James' car. "And where are we going next?", Jinyoung asked. 

_________________

A/N: Merry Christmas everyone! It took a while to complete this chapter. I originally wanted to finish all the presents before publishing this, but then I thought "Hey, it's Christmas so let's show Alice at least some presents." :D I hope you enjoy it!