Tae Interaction

Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yes I’m Soo Young.” Sooyoung replied as she stared at the two attractive boys in front of her.

 

“Hi. I’m Jin and this is Junhoe.” Jin said to her.

 

“Mind if we sit next to you?” Jin asked. Sooyoung stared at the boys and just nodded. Jin and Junhoe happily sat down next to the pretty girl.

 

“So Sooyoung why’re you so pretty?” Junhoe asks her. Jin immediately slapped the young boy.

 

“You idiot. I’m sorry about him.” Jin said to Sooyoung.

 

“It’s alright. Not a lot of people call me pretty.” Sooyoung tells them. Jin and Junhoe felt their heart ache a little.

 

“Well not a lot of people are smart.” Jin says making Sooyoung chuckle a little.

 

“Excuse me?” Jin and Junhoe turned around to see a big muscular man staring at them.

 

“What’re you two doing sitting with my daughter?” He asks the two young boys. The two boys quickly stood up.

 

“Sorry sir. We saw her sitting her alone, we didn’t know she was here with her father.” Jin said to the man.

 

“Also she’s really pretty.” Junhoe added. Jin grabbed Junhoe by the ear.

 

“We’ll be leaving now.” Jin said as he dragged Junhoe out with him.

 

“Idiotic boys. Don’t fall for those spoiled brats. They’re horrible people.” Soojin says to Sooyoung.

 

“I don’t know they seem nice.”

 

—————————

 

Taehyung’s house

 

The four friends were all hanging out at Taehyung’s house chilling, playing video games, etc. Jin even told Taehyung and Sehun about their encounter with Sooyoung.

 

“Her dad could’ve killed us. Good thing I got us out of there.” Jin said ending the story.

 

“By the way about that whole dragging me by the ear thing. That really hurt.” Junhoe tells Jin.

 

“Well maybe next time don’t act like a dumba-.”

 

“Hello?” A girl walked down to the living room to see the four boys hanging out. She still had her pajamas on and she seemed to be sick.

 

“Hey Sis.” Taehyung said to the girl.

 

“Hey Dahyun!” The three other boys yelled.

 

“Why’re you up? Aren’t you sick?” Taehyung asked the girl.

 

“I just heard you guys down here, so I decided to come

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter