All Four

Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Here let me help you.”

 

Taehyung took a hold of Sooyoung's hand and helped her up.

 

“You okay?” He asked her, as he looked into her eyes. Sooyoung stared at the handsome boy in front of her. She complimented his handsome features in her head.

 

“Sooyoung-Ah. Are you okay?” Taehyung asked again. Sooyoung snapped out of her trance and answered with a yes.

 

“That’s good.” He said as he then walked to his desk.

 

—————————

 

“Alright class. For our next group project we will be split into groups of two.” The teacher told the class.

 

“For the project you guys are gonna have to make a presentation about how music back then is different from music now.” He added.

 

“Now, usually I choose your partners, but I’m gonna be nice and let you guys choose. So go ahead.” Right then the students walked around the classroom picking their partners. Sooyoung, however, stayed in her desk. She didn’t know anyone, and a lot of people didn’t like her, due to rumors.

 

“Hey.” She felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around to see Taehyung standing behind her.

 

“Wanna be partners?” He asked her. Sooyoung was shocked. She looked around to see all eyes on them.

 

“Umm… I guess.” She answered. Taehyung smiled at her and grabbed her hand.

 

“What’re you doing?” She asked, all shocked.

 

“You’re gonna sit by me.” He told her as he brought h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter