Class

Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yo hyung who’s that?”

 

“Park Soo Young.”

 

—————————-

 

“She’s hot.” Junhoe said as he stared at the young girl in the front of the room.

 

“Like she’d ever fall for a guy like you.” Sehun says to the younger boy. They all watched as Soo Young sat down in a desk in the front of the class.

 

“What’s a girl like her doing here?” The four boys looked around and saw people talking about her. They heard some, not so, nice comments.

 

“She probably sleeps with all sorts of men.”

 

Soo Young was sitting in her desk ignoring all the comments. She always had to deal with this kind of stuff. Transferring from school to school, she heard many words.

 

“Hi!” Soo Young was startled. She looked to see a very cute girl, with thick glasses on her face, smiling and staring at her.

 

“Um… hello.” Sooyoung said to the stranger.

 

“You’re new right? Hi, I’m Sana.” The girl said as she stuck out her hand. Sooyoung happily shook the girl’s hand.

 

“I’m Park Soo Young.”

 

The two started talking until the teacher walked in and class had begun.

 

————————-

 

It was lunch time and all the students gathered around the cafeteria. Soo Young and Sana we’re sitting together at a table just talking.

 

“So tell me. How does a cute girl like yourself not have any friends?” Soo Young asked Sana.

 

“Well to be honest. Probably because I’m a geek. I’m not athletic or

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter