New girl

Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Now remember if any boys try anything you tell me. I’ll have the boys take care of them.”

 

“Dad please, I’ll be fine.”

 

Park Sooyoung was in a car with her father, Park Soo Jin, talking about her arrival to K-Town High School. She was more than nervous, too many emotions were going through her body.

 

“I don’t think the boys will like me anyways.” She told her father as she fiddled with her skirt.

 

“What?! Why not?! You’re beautiful, you’re talented, and did I mention you’re beautiful!” He said to her. Sooyoung laughed at her father's behavior.

 

“If no boys like you, you tell me I’ll have the boys take care of that.”

 

“Dad, you just said-.”

 

“We’re here.” The driver said as he stopped the car in front of a massive building. Sooyoung looked outside and was in awe of how beautiful the place was.

 

“Woah, how lucky am I?” Sooyoung says.

 

“Lucky? No, you’re not lucky. You’re talented. That’s why you’re here. Now you take your talented self out this car and you go in there and you show these preppy fools just how great you are.” Her father said to her as he held her hands.

 

“I’ll try.”

 

“No. You will.” Sooyoung was happy she had a father like Soojin. He wasn’t like other mafia fathers. He was more caring and concerned about her.

 

“I’ll do good. Just for you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter