Chapter 36~

Enemies

~HANCHUL~

 

“ Hannie~” Heechul whined cutely toward Hangeng who currently studying algebra.

“ What is it, Chullie?” Hangeng said and his eyes still focused on the book.

“ HANNIE~” Heechul whined louder and he pout cutely making Hangeng chuckled.

“ Arasso. Come here.” Hangeng patted his laps and Heechul quickly makes his way on it.

Arms around Hangeng necks, heads against his chest and a wide grin was plastered on the diva face.

Hangeng kiss Heechul’s temple and arms around his beautiful boyfriend waist.

Both of them currently under the tree behind the school ground enjoy each other company until a disturbance happen.

“ Auch!” a tennis ball had hit Heechul’s head and the harmonious romantic scene destroy.

“ Omo! Chullie! You’re okay?” Hangeng quickly and gently caressed the part of the head that had been hit.

Two boys arrived in front of them and guilt plus scared surround them.

“ We’re sorry, sunbae. Please forgive us.” The two bowed their head.

Heechul snapped his eyes at them and pushed Hangeng’s hand away. He grip the ball that fell beside him and got up.

“ Lift your head up!” Heechul said with angriness.

The boys lifted his head and Heechul was ready to throw the ball at the boys with full force but his hands being held by Hangeng.

Hangeng took the ball from Heechul’s hand and throw it gently toward the boys.

“ It’s okay but next time please be careful.” Hangeng smiled his charming smile.

“ Thank you, sunbae and we’re sorry for your disturbance.” The boys bowed again and walk fastly away from them.

“ Chullie~” Hangeng cooed the sulky diva by hugging his waist and swayed from side to side.

“ Don’t hug me, you no-good-boyfriend.” Heechul tried to free himself from Hangeng’s embraced but Hangeng kept tightening his grip.

“ Aww. But you love this no-good-boyfriend aren’t you?” Hangeng whispered soflty in Heechul’s ear making Heechul bit his lips to prevent moans coming out from his lips.

“ Yah yah yah! No in public!” yelled could be heard from behind them.

They turn around and saw the maknaes smirking while hands in hands.

“ er maknae!” HanChul hissed.

“ What hyung?” Kyuhyun said while pretending to hear what the HanChul had said.

“ Nothing!” both of them quickly denied.

“ Really? I thought I heard you two said….” Changmin sentenced had been cut off.

“ Well, look at the time. It’s for our next class. Let’s go Chullie or else we might be late.” Hangeng collect all his books and pulled Heechul away from ChangKyu.

“ Tsk. Scaredy cat.” Kyuhyun  crossed his arms watching his hyungs antic.

“ Can’t help it babe. We’re the Evil Maknae as what I heard some of the hyung said.” Changmin said.

“ I knew that but couldn’t they came up with a good excuse caused we had another 20 minutes to get back in the class.” Kyuhyun pout.

“ Haha. Don’t worry. Let’s go and find other hyungs neh?” Changmin give an invitation.

“ Ok. Kaja.” Kyuhyun playfully dragged Changmin back inside the school building.

 

 

~YOOSU~

“ Junsu. Could you help us explain the maths question? We don’t understand it.” Some girls surround Junsu and this make somebody fume with jealousy but he won’t admit it.

That person gritted his teeth and clenched his fist every time some of the girls a little bit touchy toward Junsu.

But what he most felt angry because his boyfriend didn’t seem to care that all the being all touchy-touchy with him and he made no effort in pushing them away. Knowning Junsu kindness he knew that Junsu will never pushed them away.

“ Wow! Someone is J-E-A-L-O-U-S!” voiced can be heard from behind him.

He turns his head to see the source and squinted his eyes in finding the owner of the voice.

Yep. You’re right. It’s the ChangKyu.

“ Shut up!” Yoochun said and hide his face on the desk and he could hear laughter from the maknaes in front of him.

“ Chunnie? Are you okay?” Yoochun quickly lift his head once he heard the dolphin voice.

“ Yes. I’m okay.” Yoochun said while caressing his cheek.

Junsu lean in toward the hands and the action got an ‘aww’ from the audience.

‘ Click’

“ Hmm. Nice picture. Teukie hyung and Jae hyung going to get busy in telling how cute Junsu hyung is.” Kyuhyun said while admiring the picture inside his phone with his Changmin.

Then, Changmin smirked and it didn’t go unnoticed from Yoochun’s eye.

“ Who wants Junsu hyung cute picture? My sweety wills Bluetooth it to you.” Changmin announced inside Junsu class.

Once he ended, the maknaes was being surrounded by all Junsu fan girl and fan boys inside their class. It was a chaos.

But, a greater chaos will soon erupt as Yoochun stopped caressing his Junsu cheek making Junsu eyed Yoochun confusingly.

Yoochun got up from the chair he was sitting slowly.

“ Chunnie?” Junsu tried calling but his voice didn’t seem to reach Yoochun hearing range as he was busy preying the maknaes.

Yoochun was practically walking his way toward the maknae with ease. The maknae doesn’t realized the sudden approached from Yoochun because they were busy handling Junsu fans.

“ What are you guys doing?” Yoochun said with a really deep tone and all the action inside the classroom stop abruptly.

“ I said, what are you guys doing with Junsu photos? ANSWER ME!!!” Yoochun finally explode causing the whole class speechless including Junsu and the remarks maknae.

Seeing the whole class silent, Yoochun get out from the room to cool himself down. He made his way to the school building roof.

He took a deep breath and count until 10 while he exhales out. Hurried footsteps could be heard from behind the door before follows by a loud ‘BAM’ and revealed a disappointed looking Junsu.

Yoochun turn behind and turn back in front with a blank look.

“ Yah! Park Yoochun! Look at me!” Junsu yelled and Yoochun sighed before facing his beloved Junsu.

“ I am not going to apologize.” Yoochun said before Junsu got a chance to say something.

“ What?! That’s OUR friend you yelled to!” Junsu also felt heat rising inside his head.

“ So?” Yoochun kept his cool face.

“ So? SO? SO?!!!” Junsu yelled to Yoochun. He never felt angrier toward Yoochun like this. Not even back then.

“ Listen Suie, I am never going to apologize even if you’re mad at me.” Yoochun said making Junsu sigh hard.

“ If so, tell me why you acted the way you act?” Junsu ask and this left a speechless Yoochun.

It took a while before Yoochun opened his mouth again.

“ I prefer not to answer that question.” Yoochun said and turn his back toward Junsu.

Junsu hopped toward Yoochun and hug him from behind.

“ Chunnie~” Junsu whined and pout and jumped like a kid.

“ Acting cute won’t give you answers, Suie.” Yoochun said sternly.

“ Don’t worry Su hyung. I’ll give you the answers. It’s because he was a jealous and a selfish brat.” Changmin said from behind the door.

Yoochun tried to captured him but being held back by Junsu.

“ Hmm. This is why you’re being agitated back inside the classroom. You could say something you know? To me.” Junsu blink his eyes cutely and it made Yoochun groan and give up his cool posture.

“ I only be like this because of you, my dolphin.” Yoochun wrapped his arms around Junsu and rest his head on the smaller shoulder inhaling his scent.

“ You know, Chunnie?”

“ Hmm?”

“ You were kinda hot back there.” Junsu said seductively and cupped Yoochun’s face to look at him.

He kissed him innocently but Yoochun made it not innocent. He d Junsu duck making Junsu moaned and Yoochun slipped his tounge inside to taste all the sweetness of his boyfriend cavern and Junsu moaned shamelessly.

He Junsu tounge and almost made it dry until a fake cough disturb them.

Yoochun groaned in annoyance and released Junsu breathless just seeing Kyuhyun holding a video camera and Changmin smirking evilly at them.

“ Glad you stop hyung. Class is starting and I don’t want my funny hyung get late. See you later hyung.” Changmin said and pulled Kyuhyun toward the door that lead inside the building.

“ Oh! I’m keeping the video and gave it later to you Chunnie hyung.” Kyuhyun said and waved happily at them.

“ Tsk. Always interrupting.” Yoochun said and Junsu could only laugh.

“ Let’s go back to class before we got detention.” Junsu said and he dragged the annoying Yoochun back to class.

 

**********************************************************************************************************

Hai! First of all I want to say sorry for not updating cause I was busy with assignment, test, quiz and also I'm having writer block cause I don't know how to continue this story.

If my lovely readers had any suggestion on the scene like Hanchul and Yoosu above of Yunjae, Kangteuk and Eunhae I will appreciate it!

Sorry again! >.<