Chapter 2

Enemies

If you read the group name, I listed them to top and bottom.

Also, I don't know what to name them.

Anyway, enjoy my update.^^

*****************

 

" Get out of my way monkey!" somebody from behind Eunhyuk pushed him until he fell hard on the floor.

" Auch! That's hurt you insolence fish." Eunhyuk tackle him with his foot and Donghae trip and fell on the floor face first.

" You are so going to get it!" Donghae gritted his teeth and punch Eunhyuk on the face.

Eunhyuk punch back and the fight had occured between them and they are fighting at the hallway where every students in the hallway see them fight but never had the courage to stop them.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, these two had stop fighting but they were being held by two person.

" You both will seeing the principle." with that statement, it made Donghae and Eunhyuk shut up before they can even protest because they know what will happen to them.

 

Other parts of the school~

 

" You beast! What did you do to my flower?" scream could be heard from the school garden.

" I pulled them out of the soil." Yunho said casually.

" What?!" Jaejoong screeched in anger.

" I pulled them because they're ugly and I hate seeing ugly things including you." Yunho points his finger toward Jaejoong and smirk is visible on his face.

Jaejoong stun and Yunho about to turn when someone pushed him on the ground. Above him was Jaejoong grinned wickedly at Yunho before he begin the fight.

Yunho never thought that Jaejoong could fight because he sees Jaejoong as the girly man and he's WEAK because he is beautiful than any of the girls in the school.

He about to fight back but Jaejoong had been lift up and so did he.

The both of them tried to struggled but eventually stop when they heard this statement.

" The principle wants to see you." with that they been drag toward the principle room.

 

Another part of the school~

 

" You BASTARD! I'm going to kill you, you ing bastard!" Heechul who is soak wet scream at Hangeng.

Hangeng smiled mockingly at him. " Well, I thought you were a girl."

This statement had made Heechul level of patience vanish into thin air.

" I'm not freaking girl you head." with that Heechul launch himself toward Hangeng and beat the crap out of him.

Hangeng knows the Chinese Martial Arts because he was born there before moving to Korea tried to defend himself and also beat the crap out of Heechul.

The door to the toilet slammed open and there stood two guys. The one who fighting had not realised it yet because they were so 'busy' doing their things.

The two strangers went to them and pulled them apart and carried them out from toilet.

Along the corridor, can be heard the dive cursed loudly at the stranger while Hangeng tried to release himself by kicking his kidnapper. That's what he thought.

The two of them stop abruptly all their actions when they heard one of the stranger spoke.

" The principle will see you now." they just low their head because they know they could not do anything about it.

 

Somewhere in school~

 

" Who the one that stained my WHITE t-shirt turn to FREAKING BALCK?!" Leeteuk yelled inside the gym locker.

" I'm the one, freak! You too white, you need some black in your life." Leeteuk turn and saw Kangin lean on his locker.

The boys who found danger immediately get out from the locker room and went outside. They don't want to die early.

" Its my favourite colour you moron!" Leeteuk hissed at the latter.

" Well, I hate them. Don't be a giddy girl and accept the colour change." Kangin said and he was about to turn the doorknob when Leeteuk pulled him and slam him hard to the lockers.

Kangin was shocked but it was too long as a wild punch start to hit him. Being the strongest man as his name meant, he resist it and hit Leeteuk back making Leeteuk stumble on the floor.

Before he could reach him, somebody stronger than him hold him and tied his hand behind his back while the others help Leeteuk get up and hold him in a manner also gentle way.

" You both will see the principle now." Kangin and Leeteuk face turn into fear and they obidiently walk with the stranger to the principle room.

They arrive and saw the others are also there with bruises and the principle stern face make the room a little bit scared.

" Come in." said the principle in dark deep voice making the two boys and the others in the room shivered except for the two strangers.

" Thank you." the principle thank the strangers before signalling Kangin and Leeteuk to sit down beside their friend.

" We gonna wait for two person more." the principle said before the whole room turn into dead silence while the principle is working on his laptop.

 

In the library~

 

" Kyu? What's wrong? You frowning." Changmin spoke to Kyuhyun who sit beside him.

" Really?"

" Yup. Care to tell me, love what is wrong?" Changmin said.

" I don't know. I felt a hunch that something bad already happen." Kyuhyun told Changmin and grip his uniform by the chest.

" Don't think about it. I'm sure its nothi-" Changmin word had been cut off.

" Excuse me. The principle wants to see both of you know." a stranger said to them while bowed a little toward them.

" Why?" Kyuhyun ask the latter.

" He caught your hyung fighting." with that he left the two of them in shock.

" WHAT THE HELL DID THEY DO NOW?!" the two of them stormed off from the library, ignoring the warning send by the school librarian to the principle office.

 

In the Principle's office~

 

The one in trouble waiting anxiously for the punishment. There was a knock on the door. The principle welcome the person outside.

When the door open, reveal a very unhappy-stern face-dark aura of Kyuhyun and Changmin and all of them gulp their saliva down as they never saw their maknae in that way.

" Appa, you want to see us." Kyuhyun said. ( yup! the principle is Kyuhyun's dad.)

" Oh. My son. Yes. I want to see the both of you. Please sit down." the principle motioned Kyuhyun and Changmin to sit down.

" Appa. By the look of their condition, they had been fighting, am I right?" Changmin ask and the hyungs were all shock when Changmin called Kyuhyun appa as 'appa'.

The  three ignore them.

" Yes. I want you two to make them friends with each other and-" the principle word had been cut off.

" I don't want to be friend with him." the hyungs pointing out toward each other.

Leeteuk to Kangin and vice versa.

Heechul to Hangeng and vice versa.

Donghae to Eunhyuk and vice versa.

Yunho to Jaejoong and vice versa.

Suddenly the door open again revealed the bad looking Yoochun and not so bad looking Junsu. They were pushed inside and they realized the intense atmosphere.

" Ahemm. As I was saying, I need you Kyuhyun and Changmin to make their relationship from enemies to friend, arasso?" the hyungs about to protest again in addition to Yoochun and Junsu protest but let their mouth hanging open from the death glare of Kyuhyun and Changmin that say ' If you guys open your ing mouth, I'm sure you will not going to get out from the room alive' look.

The hyungs slowly sit down and look on the floor.

" We will do anything for you, appa."

" Besides, I don't want our marriage turn into havoc by the presents of the hyungs there." Changmin said.

His statement make all the hyungs snap and look behind their head in disbelief. Changmin and Kyuhyun realized that but ignore their intense stare.

" I leave them in your care then. You all may leave the office." the principle said.

All the students bowed their head and went out from the office. Outside the office, all the hyungs glaring at Changmin and Kyuhyun but the latter ignore it and went to their own class.

The hyungs know that their maknae will not tell them what's going on decides to just went back to the class. They have to wait for their 'guardian' to figure it out.

****************

Don't forget to comment and subscribe if you love the story, arasso? ^^