Need to find appa

Hoseok gets bitten

Yoongi, Jimin, and Taehyung had been walking for awhile looking for Jin's office " I want appa " taehyung said holding yoongi's hand as they walked " you'll see appa when we get to his office" yoongi said taehyung frowned but nodded as they continued walking. Yoongi looked around for jins name on the office door sign, it would have been more helpful if taehyung and jimin could look out for jin name but they couldn't read.



A few more minutes had passed of the three walking and looking for jin when jimin stopped walking yoongi and  taehyung stopped an looked at jimin ."Why did you stop walking " yoongi asked jimin " I have to use to the bathroom, " jimin said looking at yoongi " well can you hold it, " yoongi asked jimin shook his head no. Yoongi let out a breathe  "taehyung stay here while I take jimin to the bathroom, I saw one down there so it shouldn't take us long " yoongi said taehyung nodded. Yoongi also nodded before grabbing jimin's hand an walking off to the bathroom, taehyung watched his brothers walk off to the distance he then stood there for another second before walking off forgetting that yoongi told him to stay were his out.



As taehyung was walking he began to look through  all the hospital bedrooms and looking at all the patients in the room hi then stopped at one to see an old Korean women he walked into the room and walked up to her she looked at taehyung "hello" taehyung said the lady looked at taehyung in confusion as she didn't understand what he was saying " what did you say" the lady asked in korean .Then taehyung realized that the lady couldn't understand English luckily for him his parents and sibling were Korean “ hello “  taehyung said in korean.

 

The lady smiled “ why are you here “ she asked taehyung “ well me and my hyungs were looking for appa but, I kinda lost them”the lady nodded “ well when my doctor stops by I'm sure he can help you “ she said, taehyung walked closer to the bed she picked taehyung up  and sat him on the bed .

 

“ While we wait , hope about i tell you a story “ the lady sai looking at taehyung , taehyung nodded as he loved stories soon after the lady began here tale and taehyung happily listened .

 

“ Hello, Mrs.Han “ someone said interrupting the lady as she was in the middle of the story she was telling taehyung .Mrs.Han looked up to see who to he behold it was here doctor “ good after new seokjin “ she said “how are you doing “ jin said looking at his clipboard .

 

“ Appa”,  jin heard someone say ,and it sounded like taehyung jin looked up from his clipboard to see taehyung “ taehyung ..what are you doing here “ jin said “ you know this little one “ mrs.han asked , jin nodded “ yes, his my son “  the lady all nodded .

 

Jin quickly did mrs.han check up and then picked up taehyung after he was finished “ everything seems to be going fine mrs .han , taehyung say bye to mrs.han “ jin says as he walks out the room “ bye” taehyung says waving goodbye mrs . han waved back  

 

“ Now taehyung what are you doing here “jin asked his son as he carried him “ me , jimin ,and yoongi hyung came to look for you because hoseok got bitten by army “ taehyung said jin eyes widen in fear “ hoseok got but  ,were are jimin and yoongi “ ? taehyung shrugged his shoulders .

 

Jin started to panic as he began to quickly walk looking for his sons, jin looked through every room for jimin and yoongi . “appa look” taehyung says pointing at something jin looks over to see yoongi and jimin .

 

Jin let out a big breath “yoongi , jimin “ jin called out both his sons looked over to see their appa , the both of them quickly ran over to jin and taehyung . “ appa we were looking for you but we lost taehyung” yoongi said “ I can see but luckily i found him , now yoongi can you show me to what room hoseok , is in “ jin said . Yoongi nodded his head as he grabbed jin’s hand an lead the way .