Chapter 3

Hoseok gets bitten

After what seemed like forever Ciel had finally made it to the hospital, She parked the car she looked back at the kids than over at hoseok he was sleep "poor little guy " she looked down at his hand and look like it had gotten worse as the rag was almost soaked with blood. Ciel got out the car then opened the back door and pick up a sleeping hoseok "alright everyone out the car.

 

After that yoongi followed bye the youngest three got out of the car "hold hands so no one gets lost "ciel said she grabbed yoongi's hand and headed into the hospital building " I need help " ciel said walking up to the desk still holding sleeping hoseok "What seems to be the problem " the desk lady said "umm well im a babysitter and while I was vacuuming hoseok and his brother jimin were playing with their dog and I don't know what happened but she bit his hand" ciel said . 

The desk lady looked at ciel "is this the child that bit " she asked Ciel nodded.

"the child's name"

"Kim Hoseok "

"date of birth "

"February 18,2013 "  

"Parents name " 

"Kim Namjoon and Kim Soekjin also his appa jin works' here "

The desk lady typed all that into the  computer "is there any we can get jin here to look after hoseok since its his son " Ciel asked " mr.kim is in a meeting his will be taken care by another doctor" the desk lady said ciel frowned "also we contacted his dad namjoon I don't know if he'll be here or not " ciel said the lady nodded .

"A nurse will come and get you soon, " the lady said, Ciel nodded come let's take a seat, " she said as she walked over to the chair an sat down followed by the yoongi and the maknae line. A few minutes a had passed and hoseok and woken up "Jung Hoseok " a nurse called out ciel looked up and got up still caring hoseok "

come on kids " ciel said standing up walking over to the nurse followed by the kids "ciel are we gonna be able to see appa " jimin asked walking up to her "I don't know I think your appa is busy at the moment " she said jimin frowned and walked back over to taehyung and jungkook . The nurse show them to the room "alright here is his nightgown " the nurse said handing the nightgown to ciel, who sat hoseok down on the bed and took the nightgown " thank you " ciel said the nurse nodded and left the room closing the door behind her.

Ciel let out breathe before helping hoseok a get undressed and into the nightgown. A few minutes later the nurse had returned to check hoseok's temperature and blood pressure "alright his temperature is fine okay hoseok I'm just gonna but this clip on you finding " she said putting the clip on his hand that wasn't bitten " alright the doctor should be in here in a minutes" the nurse said  before walking out the room . 

A few minutes had passed by and the doctor still hadn't come yet " my hand is hurting "hoseok said complaining ciel looked at hoseok " I know we just have to wait for the doctor "ciel as if on cue the doctor walked into the room "hello my name is doctor Choi " the doctor said ." Hi I'm ciel this is hoseok " she said pointing at hoseok " and these are his brothers yoongi, jimin, taehyung, jungkook".

The doctor choi nodded " so can you please fill me in what happened".Ciel nodded and began to explain what happened, " Okay, " he said walking over to hoseok first looking at the hoseok hand "hoseok can I see your hand, " he asked hoseok shook his head no "well I need to check, " he said before touching hoseoks' hand.

 

Doctor choi touched hoseok hand again which resualted in hoseok screaming in pain and started crying " hoseok the doctor needs to see you hand " ciel said. Hoseok shook his head "no i dont want him to " he said crying doctor choi tried again to look at hoseok "can you try to hold him down so i can look at his hand " he said looking ciel nodded and tried to hold hoseok down but he began to struggle an cried even more as hoseok didnt want them touching his hand . "Hoseok please let the doctor check you hand " ceil said still truing told hoseok down .But hoseok started kick ,scream and cry which resulted in the yougest three started to cry .

 "HOSEOK"

"DADDY"