All Better Now

Hoseok gets bitten

Namjoon and the doctor were trying there best to calm hoseok down but were failing " come on hoseok let the nice doctor look at your hand " namjoon said, but the only response hoseok gave was screaming and crying. To make matters worse jungkook was also screaming his head off from hoseok namjoon was at a totally lose "if only jin were here " namjoon said.

"I'm right here " someone said namjoon , ceil and the doctor looked over to see jin walking in to the room holding taehyung an followed by jimin and yoongi "doctor kim what are you doing here " doctor choi asked, " well I was doing my checks up after a meeting when I walked into one of my patients room to see my three-year-old son then find out that my 5-year-old son got bitten by the dog that's why I'm here " jin said before putting taehyung down and walking over to hoseok .

"Appa" hoseok said looking at jin with tears streaming down his face jin smiled looking at hoseok before sitting on the bed" hi baby can you tell appa what happen, " jin asked " army bit me, and my hand hurts, " hoseok said. Jin nodded " can appa see your hand please, I need to see to make sure it's not infected, " he said, hoseok was hesitant at first but hr let jin see it.

Jin smiled as he slowly took the rag off hoseokś hand then looked at it to see that the tissue around his hand turned black and his hand swelled up. ¨Okay looks like we're gonna have to clean his hand then stitch it up ¨ jin said looking at doctor Choi; Jin then looked at hoseok ¨ Okay hobi me and the nice doctor are gonna take you to another room to make your hand¨Jin said before picking up hoseok.

"Will it hurt, "hoseok asked, jin shook his head no weĺl but you to sleep so you won't feel a thing ¨ jin said as he and doctor Choi walked out of the room and over to another room, Jin had laid hoseok onto the hospital bed then walking over to grab a mask and gloves; Doctor choi and two nurses walked in a few minutes after jin, the two nurses walked over hoseok an hooked him up to monitor and i.v in prosses hoseok whined and called out for jin name .

One of the nurses placed a mask over hoseok's face, jin walked back over the bed and kneeled down to hoseoks' level jin began to sing you are my sunshine and combed his hands through hoseok's hair as the nurse the sleeping gas, jin and doctor choi began working on hoseok's hand.

Two hours later

After two hours jin rolled a sleeping hoseok back into the room " how did it go" namjoon asked when he saw his husband jin looked at namjoon and smiled. " Everything went fine no need to worry, " jin said Ciel then stood and bowed " I'm very sorry I understand if you want to fire me "

Jin looked at Ciel " okay, your fired " jin said ciel looked up at jin" you fired for two weeks while I spend time with my kids " jin said while smiling "ciel why don't you go home and get some rest it's been a long day for you "namjoon said.

Ciel nodded before waving goodbye then walking out of the room. namjoon walked over to jin and hugged him " how were you so calm " he asked; "I wasn't calm I was scared out of mind, but I told myself to remain calm " jin said.

"well you and the boys have had a long day, why don't you get them home; me and hoseok should be there later," jin said namjoon nodded " come on boys lets go home, " namjoon said. "I want to stay with hobi hyung, " jimin said namjoon had looked over jin, his husband smiled before nodding.

Namjoon then left with yoongi, taehyung and jungkook " alright appa has to go do a few more checks then we can go home stay in here to keep hoseok company " jin said before leaving the room. Jimin watched jin leave before getting on the bed to lay next hoseok, jimin smiled at hoseok then kissed him the nose an closed his eyes.