Chapter 4

Hoseok gets bitten

"HOSEOK"

"DADDY"

 

                A 15 minutes earlier.

 

Namjoon had been speeding the whole way to the hospital he tried to call jin but he didn't answer. He was extremely worried for hoseok, he soon finally made it to the hospital he quickly got out and ran inside. He started to push people out if the way as he ran to the front desk . "ummm my son got checked in earlier can you tell me what " namjoon said calmly but still shouting at the same time. 

 

"no need to shout sir," the desk said person namjoon let out a sign of frustration " his name is kim hoseok now tell me what room his in, " namjoon said a rush trying to get hoseok. The person started to type on the computer " you son is in room 3118 on " the desk person said. Namjoon nodded quickly running off to room 3118.

 

Namjoon doesn't know how long he has been walking for but he does know that he is lost, namjoon continued to walk around when he heard a kid screaming and crying he stopped as he recognized those cries and screams "hoseok" namjoon said before running to the sound of his crying.

 

"Hoseok "namjoon said rushing into his son room, hoseok had stopped crying he looked up to see namjoon "daddy " hoseok and his brother said at the same time namjoon quickly walked over to hoseok in the process of also picking jungkook up. Namjoon had looked over at ciel who had her head down as she felt ashamed. " ciel will talk later " namjoon said in a serious Ciel nodded before looking up. Namjoon looked at the doctor "so you must be his father " the doctor asked namjoon nodded his head "well from what I head you son has a dog bite".The doctor said namjoon's eyes widen "dog bite" namjoon said in complete shock. 

"Yes, I was trying to look at hoseok hand but he won't let me, " the doctor said looking at namjoon then at hoseok, namjoon also nodded "hoseok the doctor has to look at your hand, " namjoon said looking at son. Hoseok shook his head no he didn't want anyone touching his hand namjoon frowned, "hoseok I'm not here to hurt only help " the doctor said he still shook his head no "don't touch "hoseok said hiding his hand away from the doctor and namjoon. "Hoseok you have to show the doctor " namjoon said.

Hoseok shook his head no again before he started crying and throwing a semi-tantrum " I want appa " said as he cried namjoon moved closer to hoseok trying to calm him down all this crying made jungkook start crying "ciel can you try to calm jungkook while I calm hoseok "namjoon said while trying to remain calm . Ciel had nodded getting up grabbing the crying baby and try her best to clam jungkook down. 

 


 

 

With all the commotion going on yoongi felt sad for his younger brother, he could tell that his daddy and the doctor weren't helping. Then an idea popped into his head he knew only person that could calm hoseok down when he threw a tantrum and that was jin his appa. So he decided he would get jin to help hoseok "chimmie, tae come here, " yoongi said looking signaling for his twin brothers.

Both jimin and taehyung walked over to yoongi " yes hyung " they both said "come with me "yoongi said grabbing taehyung and jimin's hands and walking out of the room, good thing ciel was dealing with jungkook at the moment or she would have stopped them . "were we going suga hyung "jimin asked looking at yoongi as they walked" to get appa " yoongi said, "but the lady said appa is in a meeting " taehyung said . Yoongi rolled his eyes "yeah well hoseok needs appa an hobi is more important then some stupid meeting " yoongi said both twins nodded as they walked around in hopes of finding jin.