Ninth Chapter

Don't run without me, please

Onew’s POV

Jinki, you shouldn’t think about him so much, but I ... damn it, I can‘t stop thinking about him... that dreams! Those damn dreams that I have to dream about them so often! Yeah, but since he has been here. Damn what this all means. I couldn‘t concentrate. I put my hands in my hair and took a deep breath and breathed out. Does he have a brother? Is Jonghyun really a brother of Taemin? But... damn, it's been so many years. Unless it was a different generation, but these guys... were so alike... so, Hyun was similar to him, that's impossible, or is that possible?

,,Hey! Jinki!" Someone called suddenly beside my ears, not just someone, but Minho!

"Uhm... yeah?" I blinked in surprise.

"I've been talking to you for a good minute, if not two... We have to go for the boys, take them to the dining room, go to our lunch and then go back to them," he smiled at me.

"Yeah, I forgot about the time," I breathed when he patted my back.

"You shouldn‘t think so much about him," he sighed.

"But it isn’t working... he is... how can I say..." I blinked and stood up.

"The devil?" He laughed when I frowned.

"It doesn‘t..." I shook my head as Minho chuckled but took the keys and went out of my office.

I stared at him, exhaled, and broke up behind Minho when we reached the two. They were enjoying their sleep. I went to Jongie and took a breath. I was attracted by his lips... he attracted me at all! Damn! I set my eyes to the boys, Minho and Kibum. They doesn‘t see me... I leaned slightly and kissed Hyun on his forehead. God! What have I done?! Jinki, hope he didn‘t feel it! Well, I'll hope! I pulled away and bit my lips, but nothing happened. Minho awoke Kibum, embraced him, and Jongie grunted and turned to the other side.

"Hyunnie..." I his face.

He didn‘t wake up after a kiss. Well, if he was a Rosary, he would have to wake up! But he's not a Rosary! So you have bad luck! But I don‘t have!

"Mhm?" He muttered, hugging the pillow.

"Aren‘t you hungry?" I smiled.

"Yeah... will you feed me?" He reached out his hands and opened his mouth.

"No, you got to get up," I laughed when he snorted.

"I'm not going anywhere, sorry," he snarled, rewound, and yawned when he slept again!

"Jonghyun, you will get a shower," I laughed, pulling his ears.

Kibum grinned, but he bit Minho and ran into the bathroom when he came back with the bottle and... her contents, that was water, poured the dear Jongie on his head. I laughed when Puppy jumped on his feet, jerked and jumped to Kibum's neck.

"You little one! I'll give you a shower too! You will see!" He growled and began slap Kibum when he wanted to slap Hyun too but it didn’t work so he whined at him.

"Boys! Calm down," I laughed, but grabbed Hyun around his waist and Minho Kibum.

"Good... Jongie... at least you won‘t be hungry," I smiled and his stomach.

Damn, what am I doing?!

"Mmm... fine... put your hand away," he grunted, looking into my eyes when he frowned.

"But you be good... Puppy," I giggled, but then we finally went to the dining room.

We left the boys there and together with Minho at a nearby restaurant. After our lunch we went back to the dining room. Fortunately nothing happened, I was glad because otherwise... I don‘t know, guys might have to solitary! That's not what Jongie likes.

"How was lunch?" I smiled.

"Okay... salmon with rice... and the others looked at us as if we were going to hurt them," Hyun laughed as we walked back into the cell.

"You can‘t be still in the center of attention," I smiled.

"I just don‘t like it, just... yesterday they were all on us," he snapped, putting his hands over his stomach.

"I'm glad you're fine," I smiled, him as he looked at me curiously.

"Yeah... I'm... don‘t worry..." He looked at me curiously, but then he shook his head and looked back.

I bit my lip, but unlocked their cell and let them in. Minho still exchanged a kiss with Kibum, when we locked them and went to my office.

"Hey... how do you have it all with Baekhyun about your relationship?" I asked uncertainly.

"It has never been confirmed that Kibum is a killer... I... something attracts me to him... I explained it to Baek... additionally, it isn‘t written that relations are forbidden..." He shrugged.

"Relationships at the workplace," I said winking.

"But it would have to be a relationship between us, which is not..." He laughed and stuck his tongue at me.

"Uhm... that's true," I laughed when he grinned, winked, but then we both went to work on our cases until the dinner was.

 

Jonghyun’s POV

I looked at Jinki, who was next to me. It's time... it's time to get out of this hole. I looked at Kibum, who nodded, but then kissed Minho, who smiled, but the guys watched us on the corridor, but no one spoke. I was afraid that everyone was afraid... I don‘t wonder when the bastard who reached me is dead... or actually... the two of them are dead, right? I grinned with satisfaction, but narrowed my eyes and thought.

"What will be for dinner tonight?" I asked, stretching.

"Ramen with seafood," Minho grinned enthusiastically.

What a shame we wouldn’t eat...

"That sounds good," I grinned and looked in front of us when another group of guards came out of the dining room.

**Fox, do you see that guy on the left?** I looked at Kibum when he looked at me.

**I'm not a blind...** He grinned.

"You look hungry," he told me not to be noticeable.

"And you as a fox," I laughed when Jinki chuckled and gave me lightly his hand on my shoulder.

"What?“ I pursed my lips.

"Nothing, just we shouldn’t distrub their way," he smiled, when suddenly Kibum fainted to the ground and the man fell over him.

"Kibum!" Minho yelled and leaned toward him.

"I'm fine..." The blonde giggled, jumping on his feet, when the man growled.

"You idiot!" He yelled and a few members of his group ran toward Kibum, but the guards had already responded.

"You are all so fool!“ I was laughing when Jinki walked beside me and drew a baton, I narrowed my eyes, but Minho was by Kibum’s side to protect him.

"Now..." I said, quickly picked up Jinki‘s handcuffs and sent him to the crowd with light kiss on his forehead.

"I'm sorry..." I stiffened to tell him, but I quickly swung a few people, kicked their legs, knocked the guard with paralyzer down and picked up his gun when I reached the door.

"It takes you so long time..." I muttered but we quickly closed the dining‘s room door and secured it with the handcuffs.

"I can’t fight as well as you! It wasn’t my mistake!“ He snapped, but looked at the gun and swallowed deeply.

"You're probably afraid, you shouldn’t be... you should have taken it too," I winked, but I took his hand and jumped over the delivery counter.

People were screaming there. I pointed at them a gun. Supervisors have failed to react and Kibum has already sent them to the world of dreams.

"Now let us pass... no one will happen to be hurt..." I watched them.

"Hyunnie... remember... straight, at the first junction to the left... straight across the next junction and then to the right and we'll be out..." Kibum looked at me.

"Okay... take guns and bullets..." I nodded when he threw me a second weapon, he himself took two and then we ran into the alley, but we closed the door with the handcuffs.

"It must hold them... for a long time..." I breathed out when there was a squeaky sound.

"Yeah... they released an alarm..." Kibum nodded as I noticed the red light.

"I hope you said the wrong way..." I looked at him.

"Don‘t worry... left is right and right is left... straight is straight, but there we have to left as left," he grinned.

"Good boy..." I laughed but we ran forward.

We heard the wounds, but we ran forward.

"Getting into the dining room will take them longer time... to get out of the kitchen too..." I smiled when Kibum nodded.

"We have to get out of here... right now..." I breathed, twisted and ran quickly forward.

Soon we were on some bigger place. What? "Was this in that plan?“ I was blinking and looking around.

"Sure, come on straight, all the time," he blinked when we wanted to run into the corridor, but...

"Stay!" there suddenly were two guys!

No! More! But in the front was Jinki with Minho! No… they couldn’t… We immediately turned our guns toward them.

"No... you don‘t get it... let us go..." I growled and Kibum's eyes flooded too...

**Go left... I go right... then go ahead... I'll meet you again... I remember the plan…** Kibum told me in my head.

**Well... come on...** I answered and watched the guys and the red lights on our bodies.

**Do something to avoid them to shot you...** I grinned at Kibum, but at the next moment he crouched down, made a bang and ran.

"Hey! Stay!" somebody yelled, but Kibum ran over to the other side when I grinned, but we parted.

I flew to the left of the corridor when I ran forward. I held the guns firmly and watched. I heard the voices, the sound of the alarm, the pain of the bolts... I thought my drums would break! I hissed, but then finally came another place, but there... Minho appeared in front of me!

"The end of the road..." He breathed out and pointed at me the gun.

"No way..." I snarled, kicked his hand with my foot when his gun flew away and I pointed at him a gun.

"Sorry..." I wanted to shoot at least his leg, but another shot came out and... I saw Jinki holding the gun, but it wasn’t him... the guys next to him... they shot me in my shoulder and my hip!

I cried, screamed, my eyes flushed and I had to close my eyes quickly. I was still able to register Kibum, who screamed not in a very human voice when it hurt him too... he literally went mad and the two guys... he shot! But it was after someone shot him also.

"No! Damn it!" Minho recovered as the first, ran to Kibum and the steps approached me too.

I didn‘t manage to target my weapons because they were out of my hands.

"Jongie... for God's sake... what did you do..." It was him... Jinki...

"Let me... I have to..." I breathed deeply and had tears in my eyes... Tears of rage.

"No, it won‘t go well... it’s not allowed…" Jinki breathed, feeling somebody injecting me and then I got black... Just the black…

 

Onew’s POV

We walked with boys and Minho to the dinnig room. Today we would eat them but… we didn’t know about one surprise, which would happen. I walked cautiously forward and maybe a little more thoughtful.

"What will be for dinner tonight?" Jjongie asked, stretching.

I looked at him… at his eyes… I love them… I love him! What did you say? Well… sadly… Yeah… you’re fool… I know that.  

"Ramen with seafood," Minho grinned enthusiastically.

He loved it so much.

"That sounds good," Jonghyun grinned and looked in front of us when another group of guards came out of the dining room.

I narrowed my eyes but became more cautious.

"You look hungry," Kibum suddenly told to Hyun.

"And you as a fox," Hyun laughed.

A fox… I chuckled and lightly put hand on his shoulder.

"What?“ he pursed his lips. I wanted to kiss him! But I couldn’t!

"Nothing, just we shouldn’t distrub their way," I smiled, when suddenly Kibum fainted to the ground and another man fell over him. What happened?!

"Kibum!" Minho yelled and leaned toward him.

"I'm fine..." The blonde giggled, jumping on his feet, when the man growled. What the hell was going on here? Did they want to play? I looked at the other guards.

"You idiot!" the man from the ground yelled and a few members of his group ran toward Kibum, but the guards had finally started to act!

"You are all so fool!“ Hyun was laughing when I looked around myself, but then walked beside Jonghyun and pulled out a baton, I noticed that Hyun narrowed his eyes, but Minho was by Kibum’s side to protect him.

"Now..." Jjong suddenly said, I felt his kiss, which made me paralysed and then… I fell into the crowd!

"I'm sorry..."

I widenned my eyes as I heard his apology but of the guards dropped me.

"What are you doing, you idiot?!“ I frowned when he widenned his eyes, apologized to me, but I raised up on my feet and looked at door where Jongyhun and Kibum disappeared.

"Minho! What happened?! "I looked at Frog, who had jumped out of the crowd, sent one of the prisoners to the ground with a baton and looked confusedly at me.

"I... Kibum took my handcuffs, apologized, and vanished... let me take the crowd..." He blinked and rushed to the door.

I walked to him and we both tried to open the door with rush. Guards walked to us and helped us. We tried to destroy the door, break them. Another person ran to inform Baekhyun.

"This ... damn!" I yelled.

How could he run without me... Jink, are you a murderer? No! Come on! He's a murderer, he belongs behind the bars... but I really love him!

Someone brought the ram with which we broke the door and got inside. We were running into the kitchen where the security guard was up. I bit my lips, but ran to the door when I tried them and the alarm sounded.

"They locked them with the handcuffs... we go from outside!" I exclaimed.

"But... there're a lot of streets... corridors..." Someone said.

"Let's divide..." I nodded and ran out when Minho followed me.

"Maybe... we should let them go..." He whispered and looked at me.

"But... I don‘t want him to go without me... maybe you want that?" I blinked desperately when Minho shook his head, exhaled and after a while we ran in and split.

Me, Minho and a few people were running straight and after a while... I noticed the boys!

"Stay!" we shouted with Minho.

"No... you don‘t get it... let us go..." he growled, their eyes literally flaming.

I shuddered. Why did they run away… So you should run away with them too, Jinki! I can’z, I have a lot of people behind my back… Suddenly, Hyun grinned at Kibum, shuffled quickly, made a knuckle and ran away again! It was fast!

"Hey! Stay!" somebody yelled, I think that it was Minjae.

Kibum ran to the other side. I rolled my eyes, but we ran along with Minho. The other split in all three directions and I hoped that we would catch up sooner! Minho arrived early when he suddenly stepped on Hyun’s path! Rgere were two guys behind me.

 "The end of the road..." Minho breathed out and pointed the gun at Hyun. He couldn’t do anything to him!

"No way..." Jonghyun snarled, kicked his hand with his foot when Minho‘s gun flew away and he pointed at Minho a gun.

"Sorry..." perharps he won’t shoot him!

No!  Hyun! I widenned my eyes… I couldn’t do anything… I… but… someone else… the two guys who were next to me… shot him in the shoulder and hip! Hyun screamed and I noticed that his eyes had shimmered, but I didn’t know what it was because he quickly shut it off. Kibum screamed not in a very human voice… what it was? I looked at him… Minho looked at Kibum when Bum shot two guys next to me! At that moment Kibum got shot from two guys. He got it in his hand and shoulder… but it would be scratched… I couldn’t do anything… They shot them… My love…

"No! Damn it!" Minho recovered as the first, ran to Kibum and I blonked when I broke over to Jongie.

He dropped his guns, Minho maybe kicked them a bit, but I walked to the brownhead on the ground.

"Jongie... for God's sake... what did you do..." I breathed out and looked at Jerry.

"Let me... I have to..." he breathed deeply and I looked at Jerry when I nodded at him.

"No, it won‘t go well... it’s not allowed…" I breathed and Jerry took from the ampoule the fluid into the injection and bent to Hyun.

Jerry put it in the vein on Hyun’s neck. The same thing they did with Kibum.

"Why did you run away... boys... what did that mean?" Minho sighed, but the paramedics arrived from the back entrance and left with them to the hospital.

So, to the prison hospital.

"I don‘t understand..." I shook my head as Minho patted my back, but we were summoned in front of Baekhyun and we had to talk with others.

Late at the night we finally went with Minho to have a diner. After that we could finally go to the hospital, where our sweethearts… so… Minho‘s and my… secret beloved.

 

Jonghyun’s POV

Black... just black... Beeping and feeling that I'm tied again that I can‘t move even a piece of body. I'm back in that prison where I experienced the worst moments of my short... I mean, longevous life? I don‘t mean that the first and second world wars weren‘t a bad moment, but so... Smaller detail! My body was aching and it was all over me. I screamed and tried to move. I took a breath, when I found out that it was going well and I feel a strange odor. Something like... I smiled and opened my eyes. The white walls... the bars on the windows... I was on the bed and... I was tied up with straps! I growled and jerked. Something whined near me. I looked up there. Kibum... woven and tied with straps.

"Kibum..." I gasped when the blonde looked at me.

"This didn‘t work a little..." He grinned.

"Thank you, you don‘t have to remind me," I snarled, looking at his bandages.

"You bought it, just what it is," I grinned.

"Yeah, you too," he grimaced when I rolled my eyes.

Suddenly there was a knock and someone came in... Jinki with Minho! I looked at them and looked away.

"We have to talk with you… make an interrogation..." Minho breathed out.

"Um..." Kibum snorted and turned his head-

"Jongie... why did you escape..." Jinki sighed and I heard as push his chair to my bed.

"Try to guess... maybe you'll understand..." I growled and looked up at the ceiling.

"But I still don‘t know what's going on..." He sighed.

"You know you weren‘t far from the truth... so... you touched the truth... Taeminnie... you are close, but if you try to think... If you put some things together, you will understand! Why do you think they have me like I am Filler! Why do you think I'm Dino and I hate when they call me like that bastard?!" I hissed and looked at him with tears in my eyes when I noticed that the three of them were looking at me quite confusely.

"What is it?" I frowned.

"You all started... Puppy..." Kibum laughed when I gave him a glance and frowned.

"Hyunnie... please... calm down... I can help you, but I can‘t until you're silent..." Jinki gasped.

If you are the right one, you will follow me... but it would be known...

"Give me peace... I want to sleep..." I frowned and closed my eyes.

"Okay, you should rest, you need it, both of you..." Jinki breathed out at resignation.

"Do we have to be attached to that damn bed?" I whimpered.

"Yes, that's the rule, they'll let you in a week...“ Minho nodded.

"Let us... take us to the prison... not home..." I hissed.

"Unfortunately, there's nothing to be done, it's your fate if you didn‘t kill," Minho sighed when I frowned at him.

"Don‘t forget... we're in the prison department, who never admitted..." I hissed.

"Yes, sorry," Minho laughed, raising his hands in defense.

"Hmmm ..." I grunted and closed my eyes more.

Blood in my veins warmed me, I felt it... it was close... I literally felt the amazing feeling of the wounds closing... My fox, my dear fox... Thanks to him, I can finally have my power fully in my hands.

**In an hour... or when we're alone... we're getting out of here... okay?** I spoke to Kibum in his mind.

**How do you want to do it?** Kibum asked me in my mind.

**I feel it, my strength... our forces have merged... you don‘t feel it? Don‘t you feel the wounds of yours that they are healing just because I take your healing powers for me?** I grinned in my mind.

**Is that a weird feeling? I thought I needed a toilet...**

I almost laughed at him! That's stupid!

**Yeah, it feels like you have a in the morning, you dumb!**

I heard that Kibum laughed.

"What are you laughing at, Bummie?" Minho asked him.

"Ah, I remembered how I shot that two guys in their head," he laughed.

"Oh..." Jinki sighed, but after a moment it was silent.

**You can sleep... they're here, sitting on the chairs and watching us... I don‘t know how long I can keep my eyes closed... ** Kibum spoke to me.

**I know... but they can‘t stand with the open eyes and they'll have to have coffee... I'm gonna make them both... I'm going to make them both leave this room…** I grinned, moved, but as a beast I waited for a moment when I could attack...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today my Face album came ^^ And Poet| Artist & VOICE are ranking on 1st & 2nd place on the charts ♥ I am so happy!

I prepared for you this chapter, it always took me loong ah...

I hope that you like it and enjoyed a little bit of action 3:) 

Did you notice that a little bit of JongYu? Or was it still so less? 

I promise you...

At next chapter will be... kkkk 

I won't say ~~~