Eleventh Chapter

Don't run without me, please

Onew’s POV

We went with Minho to the coffee maker and made some coffee.

"I hope he'll get out of it and sleep well," I sighed and shook my head.

"I just don‘t understand what's going on in them... Kibum is still quite calming... but he... he's like a devil... I don‘t know it's weird... from the beginning I don‘t feel good around him, maybe... maybe he should get an electric chair..." he blinked and rubbed his head as I rolled my eyes.

"No!" I growled.

 "Uhm... you're in love with him... you really fell in love," Minho blinked as I lowered my head and drank coffee that just burned my tongue.

"I... I really don‘t know what it is... but from the moment I saw him... as if some secret invisible magnets were dragging him to me..." I shook my head and walked slowly back to the room.

"Well, it's the fact that I and Kibummie, I don‘t know... I don‘t feel that," Minho blinked, shook his head and opened the door as he stood motionless and dropped a cup from his hand.

"What is it?" I raised my eyebrows but went inside when...

"Where are they?" I widened my eyes as I saw the window...

They ran away through that window! How did they get out of here?! By window, perhaps, Lee Jinki?! I threw the cup away, didn‘t realize there was coffee in it, but I didn‘t care. I jumped to the window along with Min when I noticed how Hyun and Kibum were going from the bushes! Where's the security guard?!

"Guys!" I shouted with Minho.

The two didn‘t even look at us, but they started running away! I widened my eyes, but with Minho we jumped down and ran after them and called.

"We should call reinforcements," Minho breathed when I stopped him and he blinked in surprise.

"No, Minho... we maybe had... I love Hyun damn!" I blurted and shuddered.

Minho bit his lip and nodded when he was steadfastly moving forward with me.

My love for Hyun... God... I'm crazy... a fool in love with a murderer! Why am I so intimidating in love, what caused me damn it?! His beauty? Maybe...

We were running after them, they had a big lead, but they slowed slowly too. I couldn’t continue running, it was hunting for blind. We took the streets that we barely knew, but it came to me that something is sitting behind my neck and guiding me in the right direction. It was the voice, the invisible voice! And an unpleasant cold on the neck. Something moved me forward and something told me where to go. Virtually we didn‘t need the advice of others, we went to where I went where the strange voice led me. We came to the park where the sakura was growing, but also other trees. I looked around, but something held me in one sack. I looked at Minho and had a damn stupid feeling like someone was watching me... but who? That weird voice? Feeling?

"Go look more around the park... I feel like they are here," I blinked when Minho nodded and went into the park.

I bit my lip, but looked around, I wanted to take a step, but the invisible force kept me in place. What's going on? Darkness was slowly falling around. Dew will soon fall, it will be cold. Hyunnie, where are you!? I didn‘t have to think long because suddenly Jonghyun appeared before me! I widened my eyes, because... he... he had rainbow eyes that glowed him! It really looked beautiful! One would say that they aren‘t so much rainbow, but there was a beautiful blue, red and purple color, just a splendor!

"Why... Jinki... why are you following me... and now tell me the truth... not that because you are a policeman... but another truth..." he stared into my eyes and made a step toward me.

What happened to him? No… stupid question… he… he is perhaps even more beautiful than he had ever been!

I was fascinated when I couldn‘t answer him! He was like God, a beautiful God. I couldn‘t say anything, let alone think something.

"You don‘t even have a gun in your hand that you want to kill me with... shoot... I ask you again... why..." he repeated what he aske dme when his eyes were looking at my a little overwheling eyes… I should tell him…

"H-Hyunnie... I..." I stammered, but I took a tiny step in his direction, there was still a gap between us about a meter.

He didn‘t say anything, absolutely nothing, just standing and watching me with penetrating eyes that suddenly narrowed. But... once he opened it, he didn‘t have any mixed color eyes anymore! They were brown! I widened my eyes, but I breathed in for continue.

"I fell in love with you... I... I don‘t know... it's probably true the fact that you can cursed a person... the harsh words I thought that... they can‘t be true... you got more and more under my skin and in I've been dreaming a lot of dreams lately... Jonghyunnie..." my voice was shaking when he blinked in surprise.

The eyes were magnificent, eyes that suddenly gleamed and blew. His look changed completely, he wasn‘t so serious, he studied me altogether. His eyes and he himself... didn‘t give me a moment of peace.

"But you are a policeman... you have a dream career... I'm just... a murky murderer... and something that shouldn‘t be in this world..." he spoke this time and the breeze tossed his hair.

The cop… he’s a killer… I know… but… I love him. He doesn’t love me? I grew sad, but then I took a few steps to him. I have decided… I hugged him tightly, I didn’t want to lose him.

"Please... I don‘t care... what... what are you... but don‘t run without me, please! I... I just give up all my dreams... you're awesome... even if you have a black soul... I don‘t mind... please... Hyunnie... give me a chance... I love you... and I don‘t regret... that..." I shuddered and lowered my head.

Tears began to run out of my eyes, an uncontrollable amount of tears. I trembled under my sobs. He doesn’t love me? I felt that he took a deep breath, sighed and exhaled an excess of oxygen. He moved his hands to my back and pressed me closer.

"Jinki... don‘t cry for someone like me..." he whispered.

"I'd cry the sea of tears for you..." I whispered when he… he kissed me in my hair…

"Lee Jinki... you, my annoying rabbit... a psychologist... I didn‘t allow to my heart to make it happen... but it happened without engaging myself anyway... I love you... you understand? Maybe that's why I kept your distance and wasn‘t pleasant twice..." he smiled suddenly, lifting my chin with two fingers and he looked into my eyes.

I blinked in surprise when he wiped my tears. What did he say? He... means he loves me, isn‘t he? What? He just smiled and kissed me for a long time! My heart missed a few , beats. Perhaps he stopped completely, but I breathed into his lips and opened my mouth. That's what I wanted... but he bit my lower lip gently and pulled himself away from me when he wiped my tears with his thumb and looked over my shoulder. I blinked and looked behind me where Minho stood with his mouth open.

"Shut your mouth, there are flying the mosquitoes," Hyun grinned, but looked into the sakura crown from where Kibum suddenly jumped down!

"Aish... you found us..." He looked at Minho and surprised me and Hyunnie.  

"It’s okay, Bummie... they'll go with us... if Minho wants to go with his boyfriend to the end of the world," Jonghyun smiled and looked at Minho as he leaned his head to one side.

I didn‘t understand what was going on here, but I listened. I just wanted to be with him!

"I want to go with him to the end of the world... I would just give up my career..." he blinked and nodded when he crossed to Bummie, whispered something and he hugged him tightly and kissed him.

Hyunnie smiled, looked up at the sky and hugged me around my waist.

"We have to go... it's time... Kibum, do you have it?" Jonghyun glance dat the blonde when we blinked with Minho.

What they are talking about?

"I'll explain it on the way... now we're going to save my brother..." Hyunnie smiled as we parched the park and I looked at Hyun.

"So... I'm a demon, I lived before in the underworld... I was born a few decades ago, I don‘t count it, but I look over twenty, eh? Well, Kibum is a half-demon, his soul and abilities being subordinate to his chosen demon. He was born a little later, but he is my half-demon... I have a firm hand over him and a lot... a few years ago... I had a brother, Taemin... he was a little younger than me but he was the other, I was a stronger twin claiming a half-demon, he didn‘t... also because of his power was complete... but something went wrong. We found the demon, Filler, the one that everyone wrongly calls me... that he is also a demon, my brother told me recently..." he paused and I stared at him in surprise.

"On that day we were on a meadow, near a place with horses... he attacked us and shot my brother... brother... let me escape, we have to feed from souls or the energy of people to survive... so too often in prison people die... we have the energy of people, we don‘t have to eat souls so often ... it isn‘t necessary..." he blinked when I widened my eyes.

"Why that two were dead?" Minho blinked in surprise, clutching Kibum.

"Well ... that's a little different, the two of them... I have poison in my nails and that's got them in their bodies," Hyun grinned, running his hand in his hair.

"That's scary," I muttered.

"But go, it‘s not scared," Hyunnie laughed, kissing my forehead.

"Anyway... After the completion of the Kibum‘ forces, which we made in prison with a simple connection of our blood, we became strong members... I am more electric and he fire, but also able to show different places in your head... he would to say how many people are in some bank right now!“ Hyun smiled.

"Woah, it's cool!" I smiled enthusiastically.

"Right! Nah, Kibum, jump for clothes... let's think about what we'll do with you two," he smiled and kissed me.

"Okay," Kibum nodded and vanished when I looked at Hyun.

"Wouldn‘t it... be uploaded like murder or suicide?" I blinked.

"But how? Mh… even if... maybe Taeminnie could help... that's my brother... maybe he appeared in your dreams... it was also he who guided you to me... the talk about my abilities that I can curse you, make you be mine, was true," he smiled innocently.

"Uhm... yeah... well... well..." I widened my eyes at surprise when Kibum appeared with clothes.

"I hope that nobody saw you," said Minho.

"No! I made them a bit of a fire there, they won‘t notice," the blonde laughed when I blinked, but the two guys started dressing up when they handed us also some pair of clothes.

"So quickly, dress up and come back... there's a cottage in we make that we burnt you!“ Hyun smiled when I blinked, but nodded and went with boys to a cottage where I took off my clothes, took on new clothes and walked out.

Hyun smiled enthusiastically and looked at Kibum when he nodded and the whole cottage began to burn!

"Did you leave a badge there?" Hyun asked suddenly.

"Uhm... yeah," I nodded.

"Me too..." Minho breathed.

"Okay, we won‘t need Taemin except for faking documents," Hyun laughed, but we went further when Kibum led us.

"We're here..." the blonde growled suddenly and pointed to the great... well... a huge villa!

 

Jonghyun’s POV

Okay, I should explain to both of them how it is between me and Kibum.

"So... I'm a demon, I lived before in the underworld... I was born a few decades ago, I don‘t count it, but I look over twenty, eh? Well, Kibum is a half-demon, his soul and abilities being subordinate to his chosen demon. He was born a little later, but he is my half-demon... I have a firm hand over him and a lot... a few years ago... I had a brother, Taemin... he was a little younger than me but he was the other, I was a stronger twin claiming a half-demon, he didn‘t... also because of his power was complete... but something went wrong. We found the demon, Filler, the one that everyone wrongly calls me... that he is also a demon, my brother told me recently..." I paused when the two oof them looked at each other in surprise, especially on me.

"On that day we were on a meadow, near a place with horses... he attacked us and shot my brother... brother... let me escape, we have to feed from souls or the energy of people to survive... so too often in prison people die... we have the energy of people, we don‘t have to eat souls so often ... it isn‘t necessary..." I blinked when Jinki’s eyes widened.

"Why that two were dead?" Minho blinked in surprise, clutching Kibum.

There would be more… they still don’t know it, but there will be many more, now we are gone, but these are paricles in them…

"Well ... that's a little different, the two of them... I have poison in my nails and that's got them in their bodies," I grinned, running my hand in my hair.

"That's scary," he muttered.

He might be afraid… but he didn’t have to! My sweatheart! Nothing happends to him, nothing will ever happen to him, because I know how to do it so that I won’t eat his energy! I love him… yes… My baby boy…

"But go, it‘s not scared," I laughed, kissing his forehead.

"Anyway... After the completion of the Kibum‘ forces, which we made in prison with a simple connection of our blood, we became strong members... I am more electric and he fire, but also able to show different places in your head... he would to say how many people are in some bank right now!“ I smiled.

"Woah, it's cool!" Jinki smiled enthusiastically.

"Right! Nah, Kibum, jump for clothes... let's think about what we'll do with you two," I smiled and kissed Jinki.

"Okay," Kibum nodded and disappeared when Jinki looked at me.

"Wouldn‘t it... be uploaded like murder or suicide?" he blinked.

Hey! He is an smart ! It could work very well!

"But how? Mh… even if... maybe Taeminnie could help... that's my brother... maybe he appeared in your dreams... it was also he who guided you to me... the talk about my abilities that I can curse you, make you be mine, was true," I smiled innocently.

"Uhm... yeah... well... well..." he glanced in surprise at Kibum who brought clothes and was back.

It was really fast! Especially if he was in a crowded shop!

"I hope that nobody saw you," said Minho.

"No! I made them a bit of a fire there, they won‘t notice," the blonde laughed when I grinned and started changing my clothes, but looked around us.

We went to the parks to be discreet. I handed clothes to Minho and Jinki.

"So quickly, dress up and come back... there's a cottage in we make that we burnt you!“ I smiled but broke into a cottage where they got dressed.

Then they walked out and I smiled at Bum and looked at him. He smiled, I saw the glittering spark in the eye, but before you could say DINO, that Cottage started to burn! Amazing! Just if the boys left there…

"Did you leave a badge there?" I asked Jinki and Minho.

"Uhm... yeah," Jinki nodded.

"Me too..." Minho breathed.  

"Okay, we won‘t need Taemin except for faking documents," I laughed, but we went further when Kibum led us.

"We're here..." the blonde growled suddenly and pointed to the huge villa.

I looked at it and narrowed my eyes. We will kill them once and for all... the bastard!

"Okay... let's go... we don‘t know how many guards there are, but hold on to us, Minho, you go with Kibum... Jinki you with me... with Bummies we are communicating with telepathy, so we can divide and nothing happens," I smiled.

"Uhm, telepathy? Can you talk to each other in mind?" Jinki said, surprised enough.

"Sure!" Kibum grinned.

"It is why you were chuckling?“ Jinki widened his eyes.

"Yes, but now come in... we have to get through the gate, I guess there are dogs... but also the watchmen... so we'll take our weapons," I smiled, but gave to guys guns with bullets, just like Kibum.

"Where do you have your weapons?" Jinki blinked in alarm at the same time.

"Here!" I grinned and stretched out a hand that flashed across my hand until a flashing sword appeared on it.

"I'm old enough now... modern conveniences aren‘t for me," I laughed but let the sword disappear.

"But not to say," I blinked and sniffed when a sparkling energy began to float in the air, which after a while formed into a weapon in which the flashes of electricity were visible.

Kibum grinned and did the same thing, only he had a little firearm and a sword he'd grabbed on his belt. In the end, I eventually called out my belt and put it to my waist as well.

"It will be better to have magical weapons... against the demons it is needed and others shouldn’t be demons... maybe... Bummie, save your and Minho‘s too," I smiled.

"It's amazing," Jinki gasped fascinated.

I smiled, his hair, but then hung him in my arms.

"We will jump over the fence," I grinned when Jinki widened his eyes.

"Is that... a truth?" He breathed, but he looked at Kibum, who caught the surprised Minho in his arms and pulled out... behind the fence!

"Yeah," I snorted, but ran against the fence.

Before Jinki could say no, we were on the grassy grounds. We landed beside the gazebo. It was dark everywhere, I didn‘t see Kibum, but I heard the growl, but it wasn’t at our direction. Carefully and inexptly I put Jinki on the ground.

"Now, quietly, Kibummie will employ dogs... we will get in, we have to save Taemin..." I kissed Jinki when he nodded.

"Very carefully, Hyunnie," he whispered when I smiled.

"Don‘t worry," I whispered, but showed him the way and ran ahead.

He followed me, held me and I let all my senses run. I looked around us and noticed the security guards. I quickly dragged Jinki into the bushes until he nearly cried, but I gave him a hand over his mouth. Probably they would be just a burden... well, it will be fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Because I learned for tomorrow's exam a bit and well, it is about informatic technology...

I almost looked at it for an hour... so then I translated this for you <3

Next chapter will be after Friday's exam ^^

Btw. I really smiled so much while writing this, I love this chapter <3