Thirteenth Chapter

Don't run without me, please

So new chapter, where is starting only POV from 3rd person is BONUS which would be throught next chapters 

I hope that you don't mind it thank you! ^^

I hope that no one will hate me for not long chapters which will come now, I am sorry

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jonghyun’s POV

It was here. Finally, my little brother! Finally we would meet! I took Jinki around his waist and went quickly away from the place where only the ashes was remained. No more Filler will be, never more! Now it's just Dino, me! Only I will rule the underworld because I belong there. Down there is my place.

"We'll be there already," Kibum smiled enthusiastically as he walked along with Minho behind us.

"Yeah, let's hurry," I smiled, nodding when a tall boy with ears like a rabbit ran out in our way!

"Woah!" He yelled in surprise and jumped a few yards away.

I aimed the gun at him and titled my head to the side when I was staring at him and Kibum laughed. Probably the amateur's reaction had amused him well, well, Jinki was amused also because he chuckled. I just grimaced, but I sharply looked at him.

"Where is Taemin..." I asked.

"What-what... what do you want to do..." he blurted out and reached for the gun when I whirled and frowned.

"Where is he... I won‘t repeat myself..." I said sourly, making a step toward him when the boy‘s eyes widened even more.

He's serious like a rabbit. There is no chance of him being Jinki’s relative.

"Hey, Jinki, is not that your relative?" I grinned at the brown-haired man, but looked again in front of us at the boy, who didn‘t hold the weapon any more because he backed away from me and his face was like he just saw a ghost.

"What is that?" I laughed.

"Y-you... you... you look like Tae-Min!" He stammered and pointed at me with his finger.

"Well, you see, tell me where the hell he is or do you know what? It doesn‘t bother me!" I murmured.

I let the guys alone with that boy, I simply vanished when I got into my uninjured form and ran around a young man. I ran through the corridor. I'll get to him even if I should go alone! I didn‘t know what the boys were doing, but I ran fast.

Something was pulling me closer to him... it dragged me to a door. I dragged myself further into myself, in my mind, in my soul and searched for Minnie with my own inside.

Minnie... I know you are somewhere here... I took a breath, but turned right and then stood in front of the metal forged door. I growled and kicked them.

"Aish! It hurts!" I growled.

Those s were too hard and strong! I fisted my hands and the door began to burn with a blue fire. I turned myself into my demonic form and then kicked the door again that broke in the dust and behind the door... in the handcuffs... a blonde boy looked at me... if he wasn‘t blond and was brown-haired, he would fall out of my eye.

"You came..." the smile lit up on his face and moved.

I didn‘t answer and just watched him. Blonde... we haven‘t seen each other for so long. I couldn‘t do anything, but there was a sword in my hand that sparkled and I cut chains without words. I throw my sword away as it disappeard and took my brother into my arms, when I switched into my human’s form.

"Taeminnie... it was an eternity... very long time…" I whispered and hugged him tightly.

"Jonghyunnie... it was not an eternity... just a few months..." He smiled and my cheek as he exhaled and pressed against me as he hugged me.

"You've always seen everything optimistic," I said, clutching him in embrace.

"I had to be when you were such a pessimist," he smiled and gave me a kiss in my hair.

"Yeah... I know... let's go... I have my Fox," I whispered.

"I know... I know everything, Jongie... did you forget?" He looked into my eyes and smiled.

"No..." I shook my head, but smiled and got up with him in my arms.

"Still, you didn‘t have to deal with anything instead of me..." I breathed and broke out of the damned cell with him.

"But I had to have a brother... somebody had to help you... and I also wanted to find out if he really is your soulmate... and it's him... I wasn‘t wrong..." he smiled innocently when we almost struggled with the three boys, ah wrong, four!

The unknown boy went behind them and screamed at them, but I didn‘t know what, I didn‘t listen to him! As soon as we collided, all four froze and the fourth widened his eyes and looked at Minnie and me.

"Yeah, there's something that's bad, he didn‘t want to let me go for you at all!" I snorted and frowned when I put my brother carefully on the floor.

"Boys, I introduce you my brother Taeminnie..." I grinned at the boys who looked at me and him.

"If you had blond hair... I wouldn’t recognize you..." Jinki gasped.

"And you call yourself my boyfriend?" I snorted off when Minnie laughed.

"You would recognize him, but Jongie's hair will turn silver when the time is right... my time has already came... let go Chanyeol to me... he's my... boyfriend..." Taemin smiled!

"What?" I blurted and looked at him.

"Now isn‘t the right time to explain, we have to disappear," Minnie smiled as I blinked, but nodded when Taemin used teleportation and in a while we got into the space-time and Jinki caught me quickly.

Well, traveling is not a nice thing and it will do wonders with your stomach!

"It’s alright, my Love, it won’t take a long time… you will be alright…“ I smiled and he hugged me tightly.

"Honey, what is that…“ Jinki shivered and closed his eyes.

"Love, it would be okay… it’s just the space-time… between world-space…“ I chuckled and kissed him.

"It’s hard…“ he pouted.

"I know… I know… you’re not used to it,“ I laughed. "Sorry my sweetheart, it will disappear soon,“ I chuckled and kissed his both cheeks.

 

Onew’s POV

What happened here my head really didn’t take! Poor my brain… Odd, everything was so weird! And I just didn‘t understand at all! But it was mainly for me that Hyunnie is alive! Jongie took me around my waist and led me quickly out of the spot where something had happened a while ago all over it!

"We'll be there already," Kibum smiled enthusiastically as he walked along with Minho behind us.

 "Yeah, let's hurry," Hyunnie smiled, nodding when a tall boy with ears like a rabbit ran out in our way!

"Woah!" He yelled in surprise and jumped a few yards away.

I had to chuckle like other two boys. That kid’s reaction was really hilarious. Jongie pointed at him the gun and titled his head to one side. He was like a puppy! Well… he was already puppy.

"Where is Taemin..." Hyun asked.

"What-what... what do you want to do..." he blurted out and reached for the gun when Hyunnie whirled and frowned.

"Where is he... I won‘t repeat myself..." Jjong said sourly, making a step toward him when the boy‘s eyes widened even more.

"Hey, Jinki, is not that your relative?" Hyun grinned at me!

I’ll give him the rabbit! It’s starting again! I pouted. The boy backed away and turned pale when he watched Hyun.

"What is that?" he laughed.

The boy watched him like he has seen a ghost. My Hyunnie wasn’t the ghost!

"Y-you... you... you look like Tae-Min!" He stammered and pointed at Jjong with his finger.

"Well, you see, tell me where the hell he is or do you know what? It doesn‘t bother me!" Hyunnie murmured.

Before I could tell Dino, Jjong vanished!

"He?“ I breathed out and looked up.

"He would be fine, he is just going to find him,“ Kibum grinned as the boy widened his eyes.

"Let's go after him, what are you waiting for?" Minho breathed and followed the way where Hyunnie disappeared as we passed the terrified boy.

"Nooo!“ the boy ran behind us and tried to catch his steps with us when he started to scream something over and over, talking nonsense.

"Shut up!“ Kibum screamed at him, slapped his face when the boy stiffened and was a bit aback from us.

But then like a distrubing thing was following us. He was like glued to us!

"Don’t someone want to put something on his mouth?“ I sighed and blinked.

"I wish I had an insulator here,“ Kibum said, tried to slap that annoyed boy again, but he cried out and jumped away from Bummie.

Me and Minho laughed. But Kibum shook his head and just led us somewhere. That one annoying thing was behind us. We almost struggled with two boys! Hyunnie and… it is that Taemin? He was really blonde and seriously… that look… they both looked almost the same! We froze and I looked from one to the other.

"Yeah, there's something that's bad, he didn‘t want to let me go for you at all!" Hyunnie snorted and frowned as he put the blonde on the ground.

"Boys, I introduce you my brother Taeminnie..." Jongie grinned as we watched them.

They were so damn similar!

"If you had blond hair... I wouldn’t recognize you..." I breathed out.

"And you call yourself my boyfriend?" Hyunnie snorted off when Taemin laughed.

"You would recognize him, but Jongie's hair will turn silver when the time is right... my time has already came... let go Chanyeol to me... he's my... boyfriend..." Taemin smiled.

"What?" Hyun gasped and looked at him.

Boyfriend?

"Now isn‘t the right time to explain, we have to disappear," Taemin smiled as Hyun blinked, but nodded when Taemin suddenly did something and we got into blackness!!

I widened my eyes, jumped closer to Hyunnie and hugged him tightly.

"It’s alright, my Love, it won’t take a long time… you will be alright…“ Hyunnie smiled.

Really? He knew what it is… he should knew that it isn’t dangerous…

"Honey, what is that…“ I shivered and closed my eyes.

I was confused, I needed him closer to me.

"Love, it would be okay… it’s just the space-time… between world-space…“ Hyunnie chuckled and kissed me.

How he could make a fun about it?

"It’s hard…“ I pouted.

"I know… I know… you’re not used to it,“ Hyunnie laughed. "Sorry my sweetheart, it will disappear soon,“ he chuckled and kissed my both cheeks.

"In a while it won‘t be so terrible... I haven‘t teleported anyone for a few years, it will insist, but don‘t worry," the blonde smiled when he hold Chanyeol and Kibum held tightly Minho.

"Guys, I don‘t have to introduce you to Minnie, because he was the one, who held the guard over me, he knows you very well," Jongie said.

"So... you are the ones who... walked into dreams," I breathed and looked at Tae.

"So it was me who arranged them for you to have them... I knew you were the right one," he grinned when I blinked even more, but suddenly we were in some room!

"I've transferred us well! Welcome to the house where we lived ninety years ago," Taemin laughed and led us into the living room where we sat on a couch.

All of us who were not a bit in the picture, we widened our eyes... like, I mean, they would put that three boys into the some institution for psychotics maniacs! Can someone help me with it?

 

NO ONE’S POV

They were in the room for almost whole day. They needed gain their energy back. Jonghyun then led Jinki upstairs.

"I will show you my precious place… it is my kingdom, but you can be also the big king of it… or should I say my queen?“ Jjong grinned and kissed Jinki.

"Ya I am…“ Jinki closed his mouth before he could finish his words.

"What you are, baby? Older than me?“ Jonghyun chuckled and took Jinki into the room on their right.

"No my honey bee, you aren’t older than me, I am your hyung, your precious daddy,“ Hyun smirked when Jinki blushed and looked down at the beautiful carpet.

He wanted to see whole place so he raised up again his head and looked around when he gasped. The bedroom was like some king’s room! So big, with big nice window, big bed, everything was big and colored into white and purple. Jinki almost opened his mouth.

"It’s so beautiful… so… so I don’t have words for it…“ he whispered, Jonghyun just smiled and sat on the bed when he pulled Jinki into his lap.

"And you know, my beautiful queen, it’s also yours…“ Jonghyun whispered, breathed against his ear what made Jinki shivering a bit.

"But… how could it be so nice and cleaned when you wasn’t her efor so long?“ Jinki asked and looked at Jjong’s eyes.

Jonghyun chuckled. He loved his curious bunny, his little bunny. He his cheeks and kissed his nose, when he clapped his hands. After a while, some guy in black clothes and all of his body bowed came in.

"We have our special servants here… bring us water and something for eat!“ Jonghyun told to that figure as it vanished away only to be replaced later by tray which was like flying through the room on Jonghyun’s table without being held!

"W-what was that?“ Jinki stammered.

Jonghyun laughed and shook his head. "My honey bee, you have to use to it because it will be everyday when you will meet some kind of magic,“ he smiled.

"But it’s unfair!“ Jinki pouted. "Why we can’t just live like normal people do and slowly add to our live some magic day by day,“ he pouted even more.

"Ah… my dear love, you are so cute and adorable bunny. You know, I am not a normal human, I can’t just be like that…“ he shook his head smiling.

"But… I… it’s a lot of things which would happen…“ Jinki.

"Well, well, honey bee… you wanted to be with me, I wanted to be with you, we have to get use to ourselves…“ Hyun smiled and kissed Jinki’s cheeks.

"But… how I could li-" Jinki was interupted by knocks on the door.

"Come in!“ Hyun raised his voice and turned toward the door with his head.

In came Taemin, he smiled a bit and looked at both men. "I have news for you… in two hours will come our visit…“ he smiled when Hyun raised his eyebrows.

"Visit? Which visit? How someone can know that we are here?“ Jjong frowned a bit.

"It’s surprise, just… don’t do something bad and you know, our… power down there,“ Taemin chuckled and looked at Jjong’s crotch when older boy frowned and threw a pillow against Taemin’s face.

"Ya! You little ert brat!“ he snapped at Taemin when Minnie laughed and shook his head.

"Okay, sorry… I am going away,“ he giggled, threw the pillow back and vanished from the bedroom.

Jonghyun shook his head at disbelief. He really wanted to slap his brother, he was so much annoyed kid, but on the other hand, he loved him. He just sighed and kissed Jinki who was blushing and bitting his lip.

"Hey, sweetie, what’s wrong?“ Jjong smiled and kissed Jinki’s forehead.

"I… uhm… did Taemin really say it?“ he blinked at looked into Jonghyun’s eyes.

"Ah beautiful… he did… but I don’t wanna push you into it, not until we will be together…“ Hyun smiled and kissed Jinki.

"What? How do you mean that? Do you mean bond?“ Jinki asked confused.

"Aww, my smart clever boy… yes babe, it is bond…“ Jonghyun nodded and kissed Jinki’s cheeks and pulled him down on the bed when he sat on his stomach.

"Uhm… will it… hurt?“ Jinki bit his lower lip and still looked into Jjong’s eyes.

"Oh… well… I am sorry but I really don’t know the right answer for this question… I never did it so… it will be a ritual in which we both will use our blood, there should be on the ground also sign… we have to make special contract between us,“ Jonghyun smiled a bit and ran his hand through Jinki’s hair.

"Will… will we be in danger?“ Jinki whispered and moved closer to Jjong.

"Danger is possible… Jinki-ah… but… when everything will go well for us, we have a chance… and Kibum with Minho should do it too, but it will be more different, they need also my blood because Kibum is not full demon as me,“ Jonghyun sighed and Jinki looked at him confused.

"Uhm… weird… I don’t get it…“ he shook his head, when Jonghyun chuckled.

"It’s okay, we need someone who will help us, I think that Minnie was searching for it at his mind… I really don’t know how he spent his days in that prison, but I know that he wasn’t tied so much… Filler was thinking about him lowly… he didn’t think that he is that good,“ Jonghyun laughed.

"Well, you both are very clever and smart,“ Jinki giggled and squeezed Jjong.

"I love you… sweet love…“ Jinki whispered.

"I love you more, my sweet heart,“ he chuckled and started kissing him with more passion till there was another knocking on their door.

"Why we can’t enjoy our freedom?!“ Jonghyun growled.

"Uhm, Master, they are here… you should come down…“ It was Kibum’s voice when Jjong blinked confusedly.

Did just Kibum call him master? And… who are they? He shook his head at disablief and got out of the bed. He handed his hand toward Jinki who took it.

"Who… can it be?“ Jinki bit his lip and held Jjong’s hand tightly.

"I have no idea, but it can’t be dangerous… or like someone who can be dangerous, so… come on, we are strong, I am strong and I will protet you,“ Jonghyun smiled, kissed Jinki’s cheeks and led him from his room downstairs where already Taemin was in big hug with two people.

Who were them? Jonghyun stiffened and Jinki looked widely at him and then at Taemin. Toward Taemin and Jjong… the man and the woman looked a like the both brothers… And Jinki slowly got it… he remembered that faces… did he really remember it well? Wasn’t he just in some kind of imagination?