Second Chapter

Don't run without me, please

I lay on the bed in my house. I really can't sleep... I still had a photo of him in front of my eyes! His face... a puppy's face ... he was that innocent boy who hurt would be a sin... But Jinki! He's a murderer! So what? You ask and so what? You want to end up like Minho?! No... but... leave me! Just don't mind him! Is it clear? But... no bad! Nothing bad! And sleep now! I sighed, turned to the other side and fell asleep .. I'm really crazy when I'm arguing in my own thoughts.

I woke up... it was noon... We are working long into the night, usually it is till the morning. But I had to hurry today. I would have to be with his moving... picking him up. Yesterday, we and Baek agreed to leave the boy in solitary confinement and I would talk to him over the bars... I don't like talking like that across the bars, but it's a measure. No one knows what he can do, but he... Clintmakes often kept him in the room on the device. Once, the device started to burn. It just exploded and no one knows how it is possible, but the kid is easily immersed in anger, and then strange things happen around him. I sighed, took a shower, changed clothes, and took my car, which I drove to the prison. In the dressing room, I changed my clothes and went to my office where was my friend.

"Hello Minho," I smiled. "Hi Jinki, you definitely didn't have food, take it!" He grinned and pushed the pizza to me.

"Yeah, I didn't eat... thank you," I smiled and began to eat.

"Someone should check you!" He laughed and finished his pizza. "I don't know because I know you'll give me something again!" I laughed and drank the juice. 

"Tsk tsk... Just not to think," he grinned and stretched.

"Oh, come on, dongsaeng, I'm your beloved hyung," I grinned.

"Yeah, I'm gonna think of it!" He laughed when I grinned, finished my pizza and looked at the clock.

"We should go ... prisoner will be here soon," I smiled. "Yeah... let's go," Minho blinked, nodding when we got up, took our weapons belts and batons and went out into the yard. "Good afternoon guys," Baek smiled. "Hello," we smiled with Minho. There were two other supervisors.

Suddenly there was a sound of whistling when the steel gate were opening. Three cars entered the courtyard. One was at the front, the other at the back and the armored van between them. The armed men ran out of their cars.

"Because of one man there are so much people?" Minho raised his eyebrows. 

"I suppose that he is the devil," I chuckled as Baek smiled, but went to the commander of the van and argued about something.

"We'll let that little demon on ourselves... you're not in so little power..." I heard the words of a man, but he glanced at the van that they opened and the two men dragged out... What? The boy had a tape over his eyes, gag was in his mouth, he had a very old and dirty clothes, his arms and legs were tight enough when he barely could walk with his legs!

"Wait ... is this all necessary? Is he really wearing what he has?" Baek frowned when he looked at the boy.

"These are security measures, you don't know how dangerous he is," the chief said firmly. "He can barely move around," I sighed when the young man moved a little over his shoulders. "Don't try it!" One man growled and hit the brown-haired man in his back, when the wind raised at that moment.

"Joel... let him..." the commander said in a tough voice. "But sir!" he wanted to defend himself but the commander shook his head.

"Jinki, Minho, take his chains from legs off and take him in ..." Baek nodded. "Fine," Minho breathed out when I smiled but one man untied Jonghyun's legs. The said boy growled something in the gag. "He's a little daunting and easy to get upset, I recommend you to keep him in a solitary confinement,"  the commander gasped. "Let's go, but he can't be in solitary confinement forever," Baek smiled as we took the prisoner with us and led him to the building.

He went slowly, was straightened and probably tried to guess where he is... or who knows what was going on in his head.

"To the solitary confinement belongs the bathroom is separate from the other bathrooms, we'll give you new clothes," I smiled when I heard the engraving.

"Maybe we should take it off," Minho said. 

"I can't recommend it to you," the commander said. Everybody walked with us...

"We're used to anything," I breathed out and took the gag from the younger's mouth.

"Suddenly, such comfort... Hey, is that fat hairless cud here?" It was the first words of the young man's mouth... it was poisonous, but I still felt his softness in his voice and... Jinki? Aren't you crazy? Fool? No, I just want to help people! There was a growl in the back.

 "Don't make it even harder," I said to the boy. "And it can be even harder?" he asked, turning his head in my direction, though he didn'tt see anything through the tape.

 "Who knows ... it depends on how you behave," I smiled. "How will you be nice to me, I would be twice toward you," he replied with a slight grin.

 Minho exchanged a look with me, but we walked silently.

In the evening I got dinner. They already have untied my hands. But that dinned was . A strange soup, perhaps pure water and boiled meat with rice. On the one hand when you're in a jail you probably can't eypect comfort, but... the prisoner from the next keep got juice, rice and beautiful pieces of meat! Discrminination? Maybe... Lots of prisoners live better than I... and I'm just a suspect serial killer, ual abuser, and other dirty things that he did... I'm Dino... I'm not Filler... that fat lump... No, he never showed up but his co-workers they were dying slowly, they were dying under my hands! But now I'm here... I've tried to escape so many times, but without success.

After that dinner, which was more of a big abomination, I could lie down on that dirty blanket on the floor and sleep. I slept, though not quite, but still. Taeminnie... my beloved brother. I couldn't do anything for two years, I had my hands behind my back for two years! But now... wait... I'll find a crap! Tomorrow I'm going at one o'clock... there may be fanfare. I grinned in my mind, but after some time I finally fell asleep when they something slightly pushed in me. Well, they're afraid that Dino is trying too bite! But I was glad that I could sleep better!

"Get up!  Get up! Quickly! You have to work!" I hate this morning's shouting... I am not in the mood... They won't ever let me work because they think that I would kill them, so... Well... I'm not saying that I didn't plan and didn't want it. I had a taste for two years now. I have to get out of here but no today.

They pushed a tray with my breakfast under the door. Like... I am in a dog shelter or what?! I frowned but got up and went to that... nothing... a bad looking piece I smelled it like ham? I could throw it on their heads! But I got an idea! I grinned, got up and walked to the bars when I looked at that fat man.

 "Hey, a thick baldness!" I shouted at him.

"What is it?" He growled, his face turning as the piece of ham flew on him. It slapped him over his face so nicely!

"You bastard!" he growled, jump on his feet and threw at me a piece of ham that he planned to eat.

Great! I caught it before it was enough to land on my head!

"Thank you, at least I have what I wanted to eat!" I laughed when he was foaming and scolding me.

I literally hooked him, I sat on the floor and started to eat ham with bread that was exceptionally good today! "The silence will be here!" the supervisor said, but I just finished eating, stretched out on the floor and fell asleep.

But I could not sleep long! There were several guys in the keep! I didn't have enough to say anything, they gave me an injection and I was out! This is like a funny comedy movie!They don't let a man sleep and then practically bring him artificial asleep! They were really bastards! Nothing else! I didn't know where I was going, but I knew that it was in some prison. Wau Hyunnie, you aren't an imagination! They certainly won't let you go! But like... they could! I would find my brother! Well, you probably have both bad luck! Look you little sound in my mind, hold on to  your unpaved buck! Yes? No! Yeah! I'll kill you! Aigo Dino is pregnant again! You are pregnant! I growled, crawled and somebody pushed me more to the floor.

"Go and you will see... have you been sleeping well?" The voice chuckled when... I couldn't speak, I didn't see anything, they tied me as usual when they moved me from the keep to another keep... but what is worse, they gave me a gag! And, as usual, I have a tape over my eyes! I hissed in the gag. "Hey boy, come on, it is okay," some voice laughed and held me by the ground.

All of a sudden, that thing, in which they were carrying me, stopped, and after a moment the wind broke inside as the door opened. I heard their steps, their voices, but not all of them. They pulled me out when I almost fell down! Four strong men's arms grabbed me and I barely could stand straight. My legs were trembling and I could barely walk thanks to the chains which were on my legs!

"Wait ... is this all necessary? Is he really wearing what he has?" I heard the voice of a man... I didn't know him, it would be probably someone in the prison where they were now transferred me in, so I thought that I was probably finally there.

I had still my mess of clothes I've been in for two years now.

"These are security measures, you don't know how dangerous he is," he said firmly... That's the bastard! I'll give you security measures! I'll tear your teeth!

"He can barely move around," someone sighed and I blinked, his voice was quite nice, I wanted to see something under the tape, I moved in my shoulders. 

"Don't even try it!" one of that bastards growled at me and hit my back. I'll kill him! The wind raised more around me. Yeah... I heard him... I heard his whispering, whispering of my dear brother... he was there as he promised to me.

"Joel, let him..." someone said and I frowned under that tape. "But sir!" that man behind me snapped but he didn't say anything more.

"Jinki, Minho, take his chains from legs off and take him in..." That was the voice of the unknown for me.

"Okay," someone breathed in very a deep voice when they let my legs be free. Finally! I growled in the gag and I rumbled a bunch of hoarseness. The fact that Minnie would make them pay for what they did to me. He would show them what the sibling power and love is!

"He's a little daunting and easy to get upset, I recommend you keep him in a solitary confinement," the commander gasped. He has something to advise! They even didn't know anything about me! Yeah, if they let me be free my brother could be already free! I could have him back!

"Let's go, but he can't be in solitary confinement forever," that was the man that was probably boss here. 

I could escape but they kept me strongly, although after a while I felt another arm. Somebody else took my arm and led me somewhere forward. I didn't see anything but I walked straightened and slowly. I wanted to guess where I was. Where am I? And where is Minnie? A light wind blew past me when I knew he was here. He would help me and navigate me to find a way to him. But I need to find that little fox, of course, it has proved to be the most difficult thing in the world. No one knows how that little fox looks and no one knows who is actually little fox. What if it's just fiction? But my dear brother wouldn't say that... he wouldn't lie to me!

"To the solitary confinement belongs the bathroom is separate from the other bathrooms, we'll give you new clothes," ​​​​​said the one who had such a low voice or not so sweet but delicate, a bit more sensitive and I don't know what else. I couldn't say in my head angel! It wasn't good word in my brain! But they would give me all of that?! Like in a hotel! I mumbled some of it in that ing gag.

"Maybe we should take it off," that other with deep voice said.

"I can't recommend it to you," the commander said in firmly voice. Yah! He is such a cud! Really!

"We're used to anything," that one on my right breathed out but took of that gag from my mouth. I wouldn't be Dino if I didn't use it right away!

"Suddenly, such comfort... Hey, is that fat hairless cud here?" I grinned like I could the most. I heard the growl but I smiled with satisfaction.

"Don't make it even harder," saiid the one who walked on my right side. What the hell was he thinking? "And it can be even harder?" I asked turning my head in his direction.

  "Who knows ... it depends on how you behave," he replied. "How will you be nice to me, I would be twice toward you," I replied with a slight grin.

 We were two... somebody said that I'm a twin personality, but it's not like that. No one knows that I have a brother but I have the best brother under the sun! Only a few people knew the truth. But Minnie was here with me, I knew about him, he would surely protect me from all the wrong! I really didn't have an idea why just now I felt him be nearby me but... I felt also another feeling inside me. I wanted to save him.

They didn't say anything and just led me somewhere. "Aigoo... Aigoo... must I still have that annoying thing on my eyes?" I said. "Look, prisoners have no right to speak!" there was a growl behind me. "Tsk tsk... I have the rights!" I snorted. "You don't want to lose sight... there's too much light," the man with deep voice said it more deeper.

"I don't want that," I said focusing only on the sounds. "You'll be alone for a while and then you would be in one keep with one boy whom we will introduce to you," said that man with sweet voice. "Uhm ... that's great, would I be able to play with him?" I asked grinning. "Touch him and I'll twist your hair," man on my left hissed.

"Hot head, huh?" I chuckled. "Look, if you don't want any trouble, don't do anything to him," said the young man on my right. "But I want to play a bit differently than you think... you are all ual maniacs," I growled in my defense and gripped my hands. I hissed when that ropes and chain almost cut my wrists.

"Hold on for a moment," said the one who was maybe that boss there. My smile plunged into a slight smirk. "You have to be careful around me... didn't they tell you that I could smack you?" I laughed. "These words are stupid..." said that with sweet voice.

"Yeah and they are bastards because they believe it!" I grinned when I heard only the growl behind me. "And be careful, they're monsters with rage!" I added with a smile and walked quietly further where they led me.