a coffee and a milkshake

Captivated in a Flash

She used to dropped by the coffee shop everytime she's stressing in her Academics and badly wanted to drink a cold creamy coffee to stimulate her mind.

A boy with cute dimples on his cheeks greeted her with cheery voice the moment she get near and voiced her order.

She patiently waited and watched him making her coffee. He's her schoolmate in the University but seldom sees him because he's in night classes while she's in day classes. She doubt it if he'll notice her for his nose was buried on his books, term papers and school-related works.

Her days wouldn't be satisfying if she didn't see him sulking or studying in a corner. It is just that she was used to it.

She warmly smiled as she got her order and chose to sat on a vacant table where it is near to the counter, where the boy was. 

---☕ 

He caught himself sighing dreamily while glancing at the girl who has a wavy black hair who was busy on her term paper. He was used of seeing her around the campus and at the coffee shop where he found her cramming and stressing in his school stuffs.

But still, she looked adorably haggard in his eyes. Whenever he's pressured, exhausted and tired in his studies, he always searched her in the crowd. When he spotted her, everything's less unbearable.

He was attending customers when she finished her coffee and left the coffee shop.

If only he'd reach her but it's not. It wouldn't be easy for a poor lad admiring a girl coming from a wealthy family. She's his dream he can never had. 

---☕

He was worn-out after his duty and was about to say goodbyes to his superiors when his co-employee approached him.

He gave him a cup of milkshake that he hesitantly received at first.

A sticky note caught his eye. He was astonished and almost held his breath.

Hey, you've done enough for this day! Here's a treat :)

The girl whom he admired gave the milkshake and he blissfully drank it while heading to the University. 

--☕ 

* * *