winter falls

Captivated in a Flash

It's winter again and she'd make the wild oceans and harsh waves peaceful during winter. She could breathe underwater and guard the creatures underneath the ocean as the sea guardian also. She's not Aine anymore who used to love that guy whom turned her mortal life into a roller coaster of feelings.

She's Alykhione now, the winter and sea guardian. But the Aine inside her still screams and yearns for him.

It was one autumn night when they almost finished building their dreams but everything's falls apart in a swift violence. They couldn't runaway completely from the shadows and demons of the past.

She almost die the time she was born but her father found his way to trade to the celestials. She'll live but if the time comes, her soul and body shall return to the celestials according to the contract.

It's time to pay but she'd beg for his life. She'd sacrificed everything as long as he lives. She loves him to the point she sacrifice her whole being. But in one condition, his memories with her shall vanished.

Aine longed for him and she's forbidden to see him. But Alykhione made a way to forget Aine memories with him.

The winter guardian is as cold as an ice and harsh as hailstorms. But the red strings guardian had a plan for Aine and Den.

Everytime winter falls, illusions and fragments of yesterdays flashed through his mind and everything will fall into place. And fate would bring them back to each other.

***

"Aine." He called her and when she turned her back. She accepted his hand and he tightened his grip to her. He smiled and he smiled back.

"Den." At last, they're together even if they are souls now.