2020 Round | reveals and masterlist

☆ #JAEHOEXCHANGE MASTERLIST ☆

Another Round has finished! Before the reveal, as usual, mods would like to thank everyone who participated in this year's Round, be it as a writer, beta, pinch-hitter or reader - the response was amazing and we're happy that we all made this happen!

Special shout out to our two writer who claimed more than one prompt (and honestly, became mvp's in mod's eyes): Yamine_y and Hana_cho.

Thank you all who read the works and left comments for our dear writers! The updated masterlist will be posted to as well as our AFF profile and shared with the wider YunJae audience. Hopefully, we'll see you all again next year for 2021 Round!

 
WEEK ONE 48.2k

★[prompt 016/20] by haektuans0626
Tied Ship | PG-13 | angst, slight romance | 2.2k
Yunho's almost over Jaejoong, but is he really? When the latter still calls him whenever he feels like doing so?

★ [prompt 020/20] by xxHabixx
One Time Thing | W/NC-17 | humor, romance | 2.7k
This was supposed to be the highlight of his vacation. In a way, it really is.

★ [prompt 029/20] by Najaeri
Mágoa | PG-13 | angst, drama, romance | 2.7k
Jaejoong is an actor who has been alone for the past four years. He recently made a comeback, realizing that he missed more than a lover - he missed his career. But as time goes on, he also knows that life is full of surprises who can kill.

★ [prompt 036/20] by Yamine_y
Follow Me | PG-13/15 | romance, fluff, slight drama/humor, futuristic!AU | 9.8k
At an unexpected place Jaejoong might find the way to make up with his past or start something new for his future. He listen the call in his heart: “You’re going to jump in in the end into this jungle. Leave the rest up to your imagination.”

★ [prompt 055/20] by WeAreTacoNCTaco
TAXI. | TW/NC-17 | werewolves, abo, mpreg, angst | 6.9k
And then, the Taxi drove away. Away from him. Away from these feelings. Away from his love.

★ [prompt 087/20] by standbymyfivegods
하루만(Even Just For A Day) | G | slice of life, romance, au | 2.2k
Kim Jaejoong receives a handwritten letter from the person he least expects it from.

★ [prompt 084/20] by Ririn13
A Date Worth Taking | G | romance, fluff | 16.5k
Yunho should not be this nervous about his anniversary date with Jaejoong. He was already forty-two for heaven's sake, and his son, the angel that he is, is trying his best in helping him. But how exactly do you stay calm when you are dating the most beautiful man on earth?

★ [prompt 040/20] by Yamine_y
Why | PG-13/15 | romance, fluff, drama, angst | 5.2k
Yunho and Jaejoong love each other but their relationship is far more complicated than knowing that in their hearts.

 
FINAL WEEK 100.8k

★ [prompt 008/20] by laisy_dazy
With Love | PG-13 | romance, slice of life, non-au | 18.3k
Yunho chaperones his niece to her date, and ends up with a surprise.

★ [prompt 080/20] by anonymous z
Paradise. Lost. | G | drama | 2k
When a paradise is lost, what do you do? Do you give up or do you persevere. For him, the paradise that he had created with tall, handsome man and the paradise he had lost along with the sharp, almond-eyed angel would always be a paradise retained, even if it was now flawed and cracked.

★ [prompt 060/20] by Hana_cho
愛せない愛したい (Can’t Love, Wanna Love) | PG | romance | 3.5k
He still wasn’t sure how it happened. But it did. He fell in love with his best friend’s boyfriend.

★ [prompt 070/20] by Hana_cho
Rollercoaster of emotions | PG-13 | romance | 3.4k
After Yunho got to know Jaejoong his life turned komplikated.

★ [prompt 066/20] by BeeCassiopeia
Written in the Stars | PG | au, magical realism/fantasy | 2.2k
Legend has it that wishing upon a shooting star makes the wish come true. But where do the stars go when wishes don’t become true?

★ [prompt 030/20] by tcamryn
Lavender | PG-13 | fluff, angst | 5.5k
Yunho has forgotten who Jaejoong is in his life and Jaejoong does not want to remind him of their past.

★ [prompt 046/20] by shizukanai
The Home I Found In You | PG | romance, fluff, slice of life | 6k
As Yunho leads his boyfriend to some of their favorite places 7 years into their relationship in preparation for his proposal, he reminisces significant events throughout their joined journey for the past decade.

★ [prompt 025/20] by starkookies
Endings (Beginnings) | PG-13 | slice of life, angst, romance | 2.7k
One always feels as if a single ending, is the end of it all. But at times, some endings are simply new beginnings.

★ [prompt 006/20] by Femi_Ettie
Yours, Truly. | NC-17 | angst, romance | 19.2k
Sacrificing love to save a lifelong friendship was the hardest thing Jaejoong had ever had to do. Losing his best friend was the hardest thing Yunho had ever experienced.

★ [prompt 090/20] by ear
Aschegeboren (Ash-born) | PG-13 | adventure, drama, fantasy, historical | 38k
Assigned to document the flora and fauna of the entire continent, a young scholar and his best friend will find themselves in a far bigger adventure than they had imagined when they first had set foot out of their small village.

 

 
notice any mistakes? please let us know!