Overview I

Written In The Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AN: 

This is a ing mess ugh

I swear the more I write this and think that "ooh we're close to the ending" the plot will just thicken and I'll feel played by my own story

Anyway, this doesn't make sense so good luck with your brains, this ed up with mine and I'm the ing author aksvdjdndjcnd

 

 

 

-----------------------

 

 

*clang*

 

*bang*

 

“Ugh!” a groan from somewhere upstairs.

 

 


Sehun just sighed to himself as he heard his friend make a mess on his own room. It had been two hours already, Jongin running out of the door the first thirty minutes with the excuse of getting them some food.

 

 


That was one and a half hour ago.

 

 


That ing .

 


He heard more noises of things getting thrown around and he have half a mind of ditching their eldest friend as well and just let him deal with his own for the night, but as it is fate has other plans for him.

 

“Sehun”

 

That unbelievably deep voice of his hyung startled him, just as he was about to take a step to the door…

 

 

To his freedom.

 

 

“H-hyung”

 

“Where’s Jongin?” the elder inquired while looking around to hopefully spot his missing cousin.

 

“He went out to get us food.” He replied and saw as the other nod.

 

“Let me borrow your phone.”

 

“What?” he asked, taken aback at the weird request.

 

“Let me borrow your phone” the older repeated with a groan “I accidentally threw mine on the wall and it's not functioning anymore.” He explained.

 

The younger only nodded and reluctantly deposit his poor baby phone on the elder’s outstretched hand.

 

He watched as Chanyeol busily fumbled with his phone as he nestled himself comfortably on one of the couch. The younger taking a seat back as well after a while, eyes still boring holes on the elder’s figure.

 

 

 

 


Princess

 

He looked at his sent message trying to think of something to say to make his ex-girlfriend comeback or maybe just talk to him, like what he was trying to do since she broke up with him earlier that day and fled in another man’s car. He watched as the screen out, like his brain does.

 

It ing hurts him to be honest, and admittedly, his ego as well. That is why when both his cousin and their best friend told him to let it go he just can't. He sat up on his seat when he felt it vibrated with a new message, eagerly opening it.

 

Who is this?

 

Is the response and he has half a mind to dial his ex’s number again to tell her that she can't dismiss him like that, finger hovering on the call button, when he realized that he got the number wrong.

 

It has 614 instead of 164 that he knows is the last digits of her phone. He immediately typed in an apology and excuse that he got a wrong number and was about to exit the message box when he received another reply. It was barely even a second since he replied, what was this person doing he thought as he read the response amusedly.

 

Comeback I'll be your princess.

 

He chuckled at this, he can feel Sehun’s quizzical look but he paid no heed, as he typed in another reply.

 

We will meet again, in another life

 

He watched the sent notification at the side changed, and he didn't bother to exit the message box; all thoughts about his ex-girlfriend forgotten. Not a moment later after the message sent did a response appeared.

 

I love you

 

He looked a bit dazed at the screen before typing back.

 

I love you too

 

He paused, deleted the message and typed it back again

 

I love you too princess

 

As he typed that word, he came to another realization that he never called his ex as princess. It was always baby or babe and somehow that thought sent him reeling as he hit the send button and saw the sent notification changed. He waited for a little while for another reply and tossed the phone on the other end of the couch when he didn't receive any.

 

He heard as Sehun dived to his phone while he sat there, wondering what the hell happened. He was a mess since the break-up but just a short conversation with a stranger managed to calm his raging temper that his friends tried without success.

 

He ran a hand down his face in frustration – for a completely different reason than the one he was raving just a few minutes ago, and decided to call it a day.

 

He uttered some barely coherent form of farewell to the younger before going back to his room. It was a mess there, but he just swiped away all the poor debris on the surface of his bed before taking their place and letting sleep consume him.

 

 

 

---

 


It was white… just a vast wall of white that seems like it doesn't have an end.

 

Chanyeol has been walking around for who knows how long. He tried to call out if there are other people but it's like he's the only one stuck there. He continued walking some more distance before deciding to just seat his down. He doesn't know how much time passed as he sat there when…

 

 

“Hello?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter