Sim Lisa cant fry eggs

✨Damn Goddesses✨
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

C H A P T E R  5

 

“I can’t believe it! Blackvelvet watched US!” Joy exclaimed. They just got home from the street competition and they were putting their shoes on the rack. The competition turned into a mess. What Joy thought was a peaceful and eventful evening suddenly turned into a hurricane of fans screaming at the two BlackVelvet members. But she wasn’t complaining. In fact, she felt honored about it.  Joy sighed. She should have taken the effort to max up her makeup gaming.


 

Wendy, on the other hand, was beyond terrified. Never in her wildest dreams did she ever thought that she would end up performing for BlackVelvet. Did they enjoy the song? What did they think of me? Questions came gnawing on Wendy’s mind. “Me, too. Good thing we finished the song before that happened”


 

But the person who fell silent ever since the incident was Rose. She felt bad for not seeing the audience’s reaction because of what happened. She was hurt that they were forgotten the moment they saw something nicer… something more famous. “I’m going to sleep”, she said and then walked away.


 

“What’s with her?” Wendy asked Joy.


 

“Time of the month, maybe?”

 

 

It was as Yeri and Lisa expected. After the news broke out, their managers started lecturing them for not being careful. They confiscated their phone for two weeks as a punishment for going out alone. When they went back home, they took another lecture session from Joohyun and Jennie. But then, the unnies cooked something good to cheer them up after. Perhaps Yeri and Lisa did have the best unnies ever.


 

Everything turned out to be okay.


 

But somehow, Lisa wasn’t feeling okay.


 

“Lol, unnie. Why are you so sad these days?” Yeri asked while plotting on killing off her Sim. The maknaes were chilling on Yeri’s playroom while the unnies went out for an individual photoshoot.


 

Ever since the incident, Lisa had been acting weird and it was creeping out Yeri.


 

“Somebody stole something from me” Lisa whispered as she was staring blankly at the ceiling. Yeri built a pool and ordered her Sim to play around.


 

“What did you say?” the younger one asked, deleting the ladder from the Sim World and smirking maniacally at the impending doom coming for her Sim.


 

“Somebody stole something from me” Lisa repeated but she didn’t even bother raising her voice to be heard.


 

“You know, for  a person who keeps on ‘EHEEE’-ing us the whole day, you’re unusually mute today. What’s up with that?” Grim Reaper came out of nothing and took Yeri’s Sim away. The said sim, who awfully looks a lot like Lisa, vanished into black air.


 

“I don’t know, Yerm” Lisa grunted, shifting her position.


 

“What is it you’re saying earlier?” she asked again, controlling her other Sim and clicked ‘Woohoo’ with the Grim Reaper. Yeri smirked. Yes, get some.


 

“Somebody stole something from me”


 

“WHAT!?”

 


 

“That's it for today. Jennie-ssi, Irene-ssi, thank you for working hard” the photographer said after wrapping up with the photoshoot. Jennie sighed. Being so close with Irene the whole time for their photoshoot had taken a toll on her heart. There was even a shot where they almost kissed and it took all of Jennie to not do the deed.


 

Jennie thought that her heart had its fair share of its hostile beating but then Irene just had to smile at her, all while wearing that white summer dress with a red flower laying on her ear ( Summer was the theme of the photoshoot but why did it make Jennie’s heart all so hot too? ). “Jennie-ah, do you want to eat?”


 

Kim Jennie, no, you won’t be able to make it.


 

Irene continued to stare hopefully at her.


 

Jennie, don’t give in. Your heart’s going to erupt. STOP. STOP. STOP.


 

And the older girl smiled at her. 


 

“Sure, unnie” Jennie said a little bit too fast, gummy smile and all. Who cares about heart, anyway?


 



 

“Hey, sluggie” a voice called and suddenly a can of Pringles came to Kang Seulgi’s line of sight. Jisoo saw Seulgi chilling on the bleachers and she thought it’s about time to reconcile with her sidekick since the bear was practically ignoring her for weeks and Jisoo thought it’s becoming ridiculous at this point.

 

“Y’all here summ?” Seulgi said in monotone as she continued to watch the runners for track and field, she planned on giving Jisoo a cold shoulder but the can was something she cannot resist so she grabbed it.


 

“You took it, so you forgive me?”


 

“No”


 

“Seulgi, come on, why not?”


 

“You’re an idiot, Jisoo. You’re an idiot sandwich”


 

Jisoo groaned. “Look who’s talking, and why am I the idiot? Who’s the one who clicked post? Was it me, huh?”


 

“See, you’re apologizing but not really”


 

“I don’t get you”


 

“You don’t get anyone”


 

“What? I totally get Dalgom”


 

“But Dalgom hates you, you know that”


 

Jisoo covered her ears. “I don’t know what you’re talking about”


 

“You can’t escape the truth, Jisoo. That old man hates you”


 

“Blah blah blah blah” Jisoo repeatedly said as she stood up and ran away. Seulgi smiled as she stared at Jisoo’s back.


 

“Dork”

 



When Irene invited Jennie to eat, she initially thought of it as a celebratory lunch due to the the successful photoshoot. The usual celebratory lunch where the staffs and the artists would gather together to eat.  But when Irene waved goodbye to the stylists and the directors, Jennie started to have suspicions.


 

“Unnie, where are we going?” she inquired.


 

Irene furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, which Jennie certainly did NOT find cute. “I told you, we're going to eat”


 

“We as in we” Jennie stupidly pointed at herself and Joohyun. “We?”


 

Irene smiled and looked at her as if Jennie had thrown one of the best jokes in the world. “Well, there isn't any other Jennie Kim here now, is it?”


 

Bae Irene took her to a traditional restaurant near their area. They were sitting across of each other, with Irene giving all of her attention to the menu and with Jennie looking at her like a hopeless lovestruck teenager.

 

 

The memory of meeting Irene for the first time sneaked itself to Jennie's mind. Back then, Jennie was the envy of the other trainees. The subject of insecure girls and the salacious dream of the boys in heat. Too bad, everybody was scared of her and they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter