Sports Fest and Straps

✨Damn Goddesses✨
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  C H A P T E R 6  

 

Miss Kim Taeyeon of the Music Department sighed. She had been in front of her class this whole time and yet nobody spared a glance on her. Well, her subject had always been one of those that students don’t take seriously. But there was something about this day that sings a different song. Goodness, even the nerdiest kid in the class had joined the others to stare at the windows mindlessly; flocking, waiting, and looking for something. Curious, very curious.


 

Taeyeon slapped the desk really hard in hopes of catching their attention and she was indeed successful as the students shifted their heads towards her in surprise. She felt a sting on her palm but she decided to cry on it after class. After all, there’s no way she’s going to cry in front of her class over something stupid she inflicted upon herself.


 

“What’s going on with the windows guys? Why are you all staring at it?” the professor calmly asked. The students quickly avoided her eyes. Seeing how uneasy her students had become, she quickly dashed towards Solar, the most talkative student she had. Most talkative means most likely to spill the beans. “Solar-sii, do you mind telling me what happened?”


 

Solar gulped and Taeyeon suddenly felt guilt creeping around her but she still stood her ground. “... Blackvelvet is coming, Ms. Kim”. Screams and extreme ‘Woo!’-ing suddenly rang through the walls of the classroom. Right, it’s their college sports fest and rising groups would often come to perform. Excitement were quite obvious on her students’ eyes and who was she to stop all of that?


 

Taeyeon sighed. She once was a student too. There was a time where she was also like this so she said, “Okay, everyone, you can go enjoy the Sports Fest but do prepare for the quiz next week”


 

Sudden ‘I love you’s were thrown at her and she was more than willing to accept all of it. Come to think of it, it’s been so long since she slacked off her work. “I should buy some macarons”


 

---

 

The stage were already surrounded by students; which, of course, as Rose already expected. The heat was so unforgiving so she went for a cropped top and shorts. She didn’t even know why she agreed with Joy and Wendy to watch BlackVelvet. Oh wait-- right. She was dragged.


 

Joy nudged at Rose’s elbow and pointed in front of the stage. Rose squinted her eyes to look further. In front of the stage was the university founder, Mr. Park, with the suit and the red tie and looking so civil about everything but Rose knew he was the biggest Irene fan ever. The guy literally had a framed picture of Irene on his desk, right beside his daughter’s. How did she know? Well, Joy had done a lot of stupid things to earn herself a detention and she just happened to see all of that and immediately told Rose and Wendy. Scratch that. She told everyone.


 

“Yo, look at the old fart! Acting so unbothered about everything. I bet he’ll wet his pants the moment he shakes hands with Irene later” Joy smirked while Wendy laughed.


 

“Joy, language!” Rose snapped off.


 

“Geez ma, get off my back” Joy raised her hands in surrender.


 

“Hey, isn’t that Jisoo?” Wendy said, fingers pointing near the stage. Rose’s ears perked up at the mention of her best friend and quickly darted her sight to the area. And there she was, Kim Jisoo in her fansite master mode. Fansite master mode that includes a black jacket with the hoodie on and a mask with a Dalgom cartoon printed on it. She was carrying a camera with huge lenses that made her look smaller than she already was. One would not quickly realize that the girl was Jisoo but Joy, Wendy and Rose shared a lot of coffees and milkshakes with the girl to know it was her at first glance.


 

Oh my god. She’s so cute. She’s so smol. So pretty. Rose gay panicked.


 

“Uhm, Chaeyoung-ah” Joy nudged at her.


 

“Yeah?” Rose said, eyes still gawking at her best friend.


 

“You’re making some weird noises”


 

“What? I did not!” she tried to save herself but Joy and Wendy grinned even wider.


 

“Yeah, you did. You gay” Wendy said, arms crossing in her chest.


 

“I’m so proud of this character development. The next stage is the strap--” Joy was about to go on about the strap but Rose quickly pinched the devil’s lips shut.


 

“Whatever guys! I’m not gay. You know what I’m going to do? I’m going to get the hell out of here. Away from y’all. What even is a strap?” Rose furiously said as she walked forward to the stage.


 

“She gay” Wendy said to Joy when Rose was out of earshot.


 

“She will learn about the strap eventually. We all did.” Joy said, eyes glimmering.


 

“We all did” Wendy agreed.


 

“Pfft! You’re literally a bottom, Seungwan. You don’t get to have the strap”


 

“W-What!? Who said I am a bottom!? I’m a top!”


 

“Whatever helps you sleep at night, sure”

 

---

 

“Hello. This is Seulgi. If you’re hearing this, I’m probably at work or with Jisoo. Please leave a message… or not. Thank you, that’s all. Uhm… how do I turn this off? Wow. Jisoo, how do I turn this off? Oh, nevermi--”


 

Jisoo reached Seulgi’s voicemail. Two weeks of ignoring her calls would have been acceptable but it was going on for almost a month now that even Joy, of all people, was becoming worried of Seulgi. Jisoo grasped for her phone even tighter. The recent weeks had been hard for Jisoo. She didn’t want to admit it but the bear had been extremely helpful ever since she joined the club.


 

Yet, it wasn’t Seulgi’s hardworking demeanour that made it hard for her.


 

It was the lack of her presence.


 

She hated every day of not talking with Seulgi.


 

She hated every day of not eating with Seulgi.


 

She hated every day of not doing her job with Seulgi.


 

She hated every day of not being with Seulgi


 

… and she deeply misses the bear -- her pal, her video game buddy.


 

“Unnie!!” a familiar voice greeted at earshot. Jisoo turned around and was graced with Rosé's presence.


 

“Chaeng, hi! I didn't know you would come here”


 

“Surprise! Me too. Actually, Joy and Wendy kinda dragged me into this so… yeah…”


 

Jisoo took a peek at Rosé's back and her eyebrows folded cutely. “Well? Where are the two devils?”


 

“Joy began to… well… to Joy. Suddenly talking about str

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter