Straighteners

It's As Simple As It Looks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meanwhile, Jisoo continued to lay on the ground, motionless by the door that was slammed in her face just moments ago. Lisa had tried poking her unnie with a stick to check if she was alive, but to no avail.

 

Jisoo was unresponsive.

 

Not even Dalgom seemed to be able to revive her fallen unnie.

 

“Unnie, c’mon get up,” Lisa tapped Jisoo’s with her foot. “You can fix this. I’ll- I’ll help you clear things up with Jennie unnie since this was my fault anyway… I completely forgot that I was on your account unnie… I’m so, so, so sorry,” Lisa said sincerely, crouching beside her unnie’s almost lifeless form. She would’ve actually believed that Jisoo had died if it weren't for her slow breathing.

 

“Unnie, would it help if we watched your favorite show?” No response. The maknae sighed in exasperation.

 

She had to let out the big guns.

 

“Would it help if I bought you a bucket of chicken?” Lisa tried again.

 

The once lifeless body twitched.

 

And at an almost inhuman speed, the body had turned into a blur. Dalgom’s face seemed to scrunch in confusion as Lisa was suddenly pulled into a room with strength Lisa never knew Jisoo had.

 

“Order. Chicken. Now.” Jisoo said as she handed Lisa her phone from the nightstand.

 

“Okay,” Lisa simply agreed, sitting down on the plush bed as she opened an app to order her unnie’s favorites. Once she was done, she looked up from her phone only to find Jisoo staring her dead in the eyes. The maknae couldn’t decipher her expression, but surmised that this was about Jennie.

 

“If you wanna come up with a plan on how to explain things to Jennie while waiting for the chicken we can do that—” Lisa tried to start, but was immediately cut off.

 

“Don’t worry about that, Limario. Leave that to your unnie,” Jisoo puffed her chest and put a hand over her heart. Her eyes seemed full of resolve and the maknae couldn’t help but laugh. Lisa silently admired how Jisoo always managed to bounce back, even when the going gets tough.

 

“What do you plan to do?” Lisa asked out of sheer curiosity.

 

“That’s for me to know, and for you to find out,” Jisoo waggled her eyebrows. Lisa looked completely bewildered for a moment until realization had struck.

 

“Oh!” She suddenly said, as if a lightbulb had just been in her head. “Unnie, no! Not here please! Have mercy on your children!” Lisa pleaded as Jisoo rolled her eyes.

 

“Argh, kids these days!” Her unnie scolded, “I was going to ask Jennie out to the best date of her life— maybe I’ll even cook or something— not whatever it was that you’re thinking!” Jisoo raised a finger at Lisa.

 

“We

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter