Plans

It's As Simple As It Looks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Chaeyoung-ah, we tried to give you an opening,” Jisoo said as soon as they had gotten back to their dorm and into Rose’s room, a rare pout in the eldest’s features. If it were another time, Chaeyoung would have found it cute, but now she was just downright frustrated as she watched the eldest take a seat.

 

“What kind of opening was that?! Did you think me crashing into Lisa would make her magically fall for me?!” Rose raised her voice, careful not to be so loud as Lisa was just in the living room, catching up on shows she’d missed. The vocalist had no idea how her unnie thought that would work at all. Perhaps if the two of them were in a cliche kdrama, then it could’ve,  but this was real life. Nothing good would come by so easily.

 

“Well uh, I fell for Jennie, you know, literally soo,” Jisoo grabbed on to one of Chaeyoung’s pillows, fiddling with it as she tried to continue.

 

“So?” Chaeyoung raised a brow, struggling to be patient. Sometimes the eldest was just like a child, and she could never predict what goes on in her head. The vocalist sat down at the edge of the bed, looking at her unnie.

 

“It might’ve worked? I think?” Jisoo ended in a question. Before Rose could even react, a loud groan and a muffled “Oh my God,” in English could be heard from under the covers. Some shuffling from the sheets later, Jennie’s head popped out of the blankets.

 

“Why do I have to deal with you?” She said, exasperated as she looked at her lover.

 

“Because you love me?” Jisoo asked, her head tilting cutely as Jennie sighed tiredly.

 

“I love you, but you’re dumb sometimes,” The younger quipped. Chaeyoung rolled her eyes, but could not help a smile escape her features upon watching their interaction.

 

“Hey, it’s not like you’re coming up with any better ideas,” Jisoo shot back, throwing a pillow at Jennie’s direction. There was no strength behind the throw, and the rapper easily caught it, hugging the cushion as she did.

 

“I do have a plan, remember?” Jennie pointed out. “But you never let me tell you,” She continued, looking rather frustrated as she did. Rose briefly wondered how much time the two had spent just thinking of plans to get her and the object of her affections together.

 

Honestly, when Chaeyoung was planning to get her unnies together, she didn’t even think about how. She just knew they would happen.

 

Her unnies just needed a little push, that’s all.

 

Then maybe… The vocalist thought to herself, and her curiosity had gotten the better of her when she decided to speak up.

 

“So what’s your plan, unnie?” Jennie immediately brightened at Rose’s words.

 

“I’ll tell you, but first…” Jennie told Chaeyoung, averting her gaze to Jisoo. “Deal with Lisa,” The rapper said sternly.

 

“Aw, but Limario’s dense! I think she’ll get it if you tell her,” Jisoo tried to reason with her girlfriend.

 

“Lisa’s too gay to function, Jichu. She’ll fall for me before I even get to the point,” Jennie said, inspecting her nails as she did. Rose rolled her eyes at that.

 

“Ugh, you’re so full of yourself,” Chaeyoung commented. Jennie looked at the vocalist, and for a while everything was silent.

 

“You should be, too,” The rapper said with a tone of finality as she locked eyes with Rose.

 

“Wait, what?” The vocalist was dumbfounded as Jisoo brightened up like a summer’s day.

 

“Jendeukie you’re a genius!” Jisoo exclaimed, a bright grin escaping her features. Jennie couldn’t help but smile back at her lover.

 

“To sell the product, you have to believe in the product!” Jisoo continued, her gaze turned towards a confused Chaeyoung.

 

“If we want Lisa to adore you, you have to adore yourself just as muc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter