Mission, start!

It's As Simple As It Looks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey! These clothes cost more than you!” A voice squealed loudly.

 

“Oh really? This face is priceless, so maybe you should stop first!” Another voice gibed, loud footsteps echoing in their wake.

 

Jennie sighed, already exhausted by watching the scene in front of her. Lazily lounging on a couch, she was tired from filming her parts for their latest MV, Ddu du Ddu du. Cat-like eyes watched Rosé and Lisa chasing each other as if they hadn’t spent the whole day filming, throwing colored powder at each other like there was no tomorrow. She could see why Jisoo warned her not to step into their room whenever they were playing around. The area felt like a warzone, and Jennie was thankful that the two didn’t put her in the middle of their chaos.

 

Exasperated, the rapper turned her gaze towards Jisoo, who was strutting seductively, her sharp gaze pointed at the camera. As much as the two maknaes were exhausting, watching Jisoo always lifted her spirits. She had that effect on her. As Jennie watched, absolutely mesmerized by her lover, she failed to notice two mischievous girls barreling towards her.


“HIT YOU”

 

“WITH THAT”

 

“DDU DU”

 

“DDU DU!”

 

Chaeyoung and Lisa alternated, yelling the lyrics to their song as they charged. It was only at the last minute that Jennie noticed the two, the latter holding a pail full of colored powder, were closing in on her.

 

“Hey!” Jennie squeaked out, her eyes closing and arms shielding her face on reflex as she prepared for the worst.

 

It was perhaps a second too late when Jennie realized that the worst was not coming, and that the rambunctious duo was cackling at their own antics. Jennie opened her eyes to see Rosé holding on to Lisa for dear life as she was laughing her life away. Tears were already forming in the corners of Lisa’s eyes as she put the pail down, and tried to keep herself and Rosé upright.

 

“You- you should’ve seen your face unnie!” Lisa stuttered, her eyes watery. There might’ve been an attempt to wipe off the oncoming tears as the maknae raised her arm, but the arm dropped as soon as it reached her face as Lisa remembered that her hands were still full of the powdery substance.

 

Jennie rolled her eyes at the two of them.

 

“Can’t you both leave me in peace? I’ve already been tolerating your PDA all day, you know,” She sassed. Rosé’s face had colored into the hue of her own nickname and Lisa smirked.

 

“Oh, and we haven’t been tolerating how you look like you want to eat unnie this whole time?” The maknae shot back and grinned.

 

Jennie’s face colored as she averted her gaze, huffing indignantly as she tried to come up with a reply.

 

Not letting Jennie get opportunity to answer back, Lisa dragged Rosé away with her, going on about something about wanting to meet the animals they filmed with earlier. Jennie huffed in annoyance, crossing her arms as she did.

 

“Hey,” a low voice started. The rapper turned around, a smile quickly replacing her frown.

 

“Hey to you too,” Jennie said softly, her hands automatically wrapping around Jisoo’s. The latter happily plopped down beside Jennie, who seemed to be in her own world. Amused, Jisoo watched her girlfriend admiring her.

 

“Ppoong~” Jisso said softly, bumping noses with her lover. Jennie’s smile widened into a grin.

 

“Are you done admiring me yet?” Jisoo asked, her eyes glimmering in amusement. J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter