love

rule the world

Jiyong's POV

I wake up becaue chaerin keep on bugging me "hun, stop bugging me i'm sleeping."

"love, can you please give mino a drink? he's weeping." chaerin said. i look at her and i see that she is tired from taking care of our son. before i got up from our bed i kiss her forehead. she deserv it, she deserve all the in the world.

i fed mino then put him to a deep slumber, but that's what i thought because after i put him to his crib and climb in our bed he start to cry again and i don't have choice but carry him because chaerin might wake up because of the loud noise of his cry. after carrying him for 2 hours and telling him the love story of me and his mom he finally on his dreamland. i put him to his crib and climb to our bed. before i sleep i kiss my wife and hug her waist.

 

Chaerin's POV

I smile while watching jiyong telling mino our love story. I see in his eyes that he loves our son. I always fund seeing my husband and and my son having this kind of bonding it makes my heart flutter. after seeing how jiyong took care and love our son, i love him even more. i make the good decision of choosing him and marrying him. i know from the start he will be a good husband and a father. 

after he put pur son to crib he kiss me and hug my waist and he both fall in a deep slumber.

in the morning

i wake up because of the loud noise coming from downstair so i sit in our bed. the door is open wide and mino is not in the crib, i look on my side and see jiyong still sleeping. before i wake up jiyong i start hearing my son's cry. i got scared and immediately wake up jiyong." jiyong jiyong wake up. the door is open wide and mino i not in the crib. i hear noises from downstair and hear our son's cry." jiyong stand fast and we start to run downstair only seeing our top and seungri changing mino's diaper, dara and minzy making his milk and daesung, youngbae and bom cooking our breakfast. i sigh in relief and hug my husband. 

"i thought someone will kidnap our son" i said to jiyong and he hug me and start rubbing my back. "I thought so too, but atleast it's our friend. and they took care of our baby." he kiss me and start walking to our friends.

"you guys really love our baby huh?" jiyong said and all our friends look at us.

"of course it's pur first baby and it's a prince." minzy said while shaking the milk bottle.

"and we might spoiled your baby" top said and hug bom unnie from the waist. and all my friends are nodding.

"you know what bom unnie and top oppa? why don't you make your own baby so our baby mino will have a playmate?" i tease bom unnie while wiggling my eyebrow. i see unnie blush.

"yah yah yah, unnie give us a babyyy!!!!!!" dara said and hug minzy.

"unnie pleaseeeeeee and can you make it a twin? i want a twin baby in our yg family." minzy said.

"so what do you think love? you know we can always occupy one bedroom in this house. you want to start making a baby?" top tease bom and she blush extremely. 

"yahh you ert." bom said and put top hand away.

 

end

 

sorry for the hiatus. i was busy in our school. because i will graduate this year so i have to study hard and it was also my last year as a president of a club/organization so i have to do some project and event for school.