cravings

rule the world

CL's POV

it's 2:30 am and im awake. i want something, i want food. even if i hate to wake jiyong up i need it im cfraving for some food.

"jiyong wake up" i said waking him up.

"uhmmmm chaerin its 2:30 am and your already waking me up? i need some rest and sleep." jiyong said and snuggle up in bed again.

"hun, love wake up im hungry" i said while doing aegyo even tho he cant see me.

"go downstair, open our ref and there are stock of food there." jiyong said in irritation.

"but we dont have the food that iam and our baby craving." i said and in just a second he stand up.

"what? what's my baby want?" jiyong said i chuckled because of how easily his mood change.

"uhmmmmm i want some green grapes dip in a chocolate syrup." i said making him shookt.

"green grapes with chocolate syrup?" he said still in shocked. i nod.

"where i can a green grapes in 2:30 am? does your craving can't wait?" jiyong said scratching his nape.

"nope it can't wait. we're really hungry." i said then push him outsude of our room.

"pali, buy me some grapes and chocolate syrup jingyo oppa." i said

after 15 minutes jiyong go back with green grapes and syrup in his hand.

"hunchae, this is your green grapes and chocolate." jiyong said

"where do you buy the green grapes?" i ask him in curiousity.

"i ask top if they green grapes and he said they have so go to their house." jiyong said then sit down beside me.

i put the green grapes and chocolate on the side table and cuddle with jiyong.

"oh, why? i thought you like green grapes and chocolate syrup? you want me to buy it? literally?" jiyong said and when he about to go up i stop him.

"stop,  no. just stay here beside me. that is all that i want. i want to cuddle with you." i said put my head in his neck and smell her perfume.

"i love you." i said then he kiss my temple.

"i  love you and you, our coming baby." jiyong said while caressing my tummy.

"promise me that you won't leave even if i get fat?" i asked and im about to cry. i hate this. iam a napeun gizibe. i dont cry.

"shh shh dont cry. i will never ever leave you okay? i love you and i will always love you forever and for always." he said then kiss my forehead and after he assure me that he will never leave me i fell asleep in her neck.

 

 

 

n/a: im hoping that you like this chp because i enjoy writing this.