alien process (a topbom chapter aka alien couple)

rule the world

Bom's POV

my whole squad was teasing me to have a baby with tabi. i know tabi want us to have a baby beacuse will married for 2 years yet we dont have a baby. i also want us to have a baby but, i am scared what if the public will not accept my baby? that was i thinking lately but seeing how public and their fans accept and love chaerin and jiyong's baby i am now determined to have a baby with tabi. 

 

~~~~~~~~

I was about to go out of our room in chaerin's house when someone stop me by pulling my waist.I turn around to see tabi smirking like a maniac.

"hey, mr why are looking at me like that? why smirking?" i said and wrapped my arms around his neck then he burried his face unto my neck.

"I want to smell you, to kiss, to hug you and to have a love time with you." he said then start kissing.( then you know, it happens heheheh i can't write that of story ahahahhahha)

 

~~~~~~~`

Seungri's POV
 

I was about to get downstair because i heard chaerin's and the squad are eating snack. why they don't wake me up?. I was about to shout at them when i hear noises coming from top hyung and bom noona's room. OH MY GODDDD!!!!!!!! dont tell me they are having in chaerin and jiyong hyung's house? i have to tell it to the squad. i run downstair.

 

"guys! your not going to believe me but i am telling you the truth. i hear noises from hyung and boom noona's room. they are having a some lovey dovey cringey time" i said gasping because of running downstair.

"yehey!!!!! i hope it will be successful i want a new baby! for mino to have a playmate! i hope it will be a twin hehehehe" minzy said while hugging dara noona.

all the girls are shouting like they won a million dollar lottery.

"I have an idea on how to get back from top hyung and bom noona's teasing. we will tease them to the highest level HAHAAHHAHHHHA." youngbae said and we all agree to it.

 

end of part 1