baby~

rule the world

Third person's POV

"Mr and Mrs Kwon? here's the baby." said by the nurse. the nurse was about to give the baby to jiyong when bom suddenly snatch the baby from the nurse.

"ohhh~~~ aigoooo. baby mino. daebakk~~~~." bom said while swaying the baby. the other member are whining because of bom holding the baby while the parents are happy because of how their gang happy because of their baby. they think that their gang will take good care of their baby.

"ottoke~~ ottoke~~ gave the baby to jiyong and chaerin. they are the parents not us. " dara said.

"after that hyung can i hold your baby?" seungri ask jiyong but the girls are whining because they want to hold the baby too.

"ok. ok. after i took care of my son. you guys can took care my son too. but please let me hold it?" jiyong said and asking for permission to other member. chaerin chuckled by the silliness of her husband and her friends. how come that the father ask permission to his friends to hold and took care of his own son?.

while chaerin holding her son bom ask her while eating the fruits she gave to chaerin.

"is it really your baby?" bom suddenly ask her. al;l her friends and the parents are in shookt.  WHAT?!?! 

"WHAT?!?! of course bom it's their son. why you ask?" dara ask

"because none of his parents look like the baby, mino look like a potato." bom said. all of her friends are shooktness again. everyone in the glared at her, even her husband.

"why?!?! im just stating a fact. the baby look like a potato. no offense jiyong and puddong-ahh"  bom said.

"ofcourse bom the baby will look like potato because it was a new born baby soon some of his part will be develop and grow. and by then you will see he really looks like." daesung explaim to bom. o my ghad. i did'nt know if bom was innocent or nah.

"ohhh okay. sorry baby mino wo who look like a potato, by now. soon you will be look like your dad." bom said

"how bout me? did'nt he got some looks from me?" chaerin saiad then pout.

"nah, because his talent, cleverness, wittiness will be took from you." bom said confidently.

 

 

sorry because this is really a lame chapter