labor

rule the world

fast forward to 9 months

 

CL's POV

"jiyongggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i scream his name. i think im going to labor.

"what? waht happened to you chaerin unnie?" minzy asked me worriedly. where's jiyong? and the other other member of our respective groups?

"where's jiyong and the rest of the gang??" i asked minzy/

"dara unnie are outside having some talk about ..... i dont know but they are talking about something and jiyong the rest of the gang are at the fast food restaurant buying our food." after ashe said i screaam again because of the pain i feel.

"what is happening? unnie ?  unnie? are you going to gave birth?" minzy ask me then i nodded.

"unnie!!!  unnie!!! chaerin unnie is going to gave birth hurry hurry." i said then lift chaerin unnie's hand to my shoulder and lifted her up to help her walk and on the other side is dara unnie. bom unnie is calling all the gang to tell them that we we're going to hospital because unnie is about to labor. luckily, when bom unnie open the door all the gang are outside laughing.

"owww, what happened? " top oppa asked.

"chaerin is going to gave birth. go pali pali." bom unnie scold top oppa.

then jiyong oppa lifteed up chaerin unnie and go to the van and youngbae drrive the van fast to get easily in the hospital.

 

in the hospital

dara's POV

 

jiyong was about to enter the room where chaerin will give birth.when seungri and bom stop him.

"wait jiyong. im coming with you." bom unnie said.

"wait me too." seungri said then jiyong nodded.

"wait if bom and seungri will come inside i will go to." top said. aish! how can they fit all the that room.

"me too." daesung, youngbae and minzy said in unison. what? really? they are all coming inside? how can they fit all inside that labor room?

"ow, dara noona are you also coming with?" jiyong ask me

"maybe not. how can we all fit in the labor room? thye baby and chaerin will be suffocated because the room are crowded." i explain.

"dont worry noona, ichaerin will gave birth to the largest labor room here because i know that all of the gang will going inside." jiyong said, oww i forget that the skydragon are rich. filthy rich. 

" i think the labor room will be in a total chaos." minzy and chuckled.

"where are we going to stand? i mean beside the doctor? or beside chaerin or at the head side of chaerin?" bom ask.

"of course beside, why are we going stand beside the doctor? do you jiyong yo kill all of the oppa?" minzy answer and all of the gang are laughing because of the silly question bom.