Rotten Thoughts

Last Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

/Second goodbye/

 

Seungri grew up fast. Hell, he grew with each passing second, ending up as a fine young man. By the age of twenty he was already as tall as me, building mussel and looking as good as ever. After Lies BigBang finally became a thing so my boy spent extra time in front of the mirror, making sure his hair and makeup were perfect. His confidence grew along with him, not that he lacked any to begin with, leading him to Mr.Lee becoming a huge flirt. His chocolate eyes would strip the girls in the club while I pretended I didn’t notice anything, finishing my drink in one go. Why would I care when he always came back home to me? Maknae is mine, even If I’d have to drag a across the dance floor. I was jealous – Seungri was obnoxious. Bad combination. He would lie about how good he is with the girls and I would dig my teeth into his neck afterwards, to mark him as mine.

Not only his confidence grew… if you know what I mean. Seungri became more masculine and dominant in every aspect of our relationship. He was eager, needy, skillful. A few weeks before the shooting of the “Tonight” MV the boys went clubbing, which was our new hobby, but we found an excuse to stay at the dorm, making good use of the time alone. Seungri lied that he had a date with “a really hot chick” while I said I’m not feeling well. Next thing you know we’re in our bedroom, undressing in between harsh, needy kisses. But something was different this time. Seungri, being the stronger one of both of us, didn’t let me stay on top for long, turning us around. His lips left a wet trail of kisses down my neck as his fingers gripped my thighs so hard. The next day I had blue fingerprints all over the sensitive skin but I was too into the moment, under his touch. My skin burned, set on fire by his rough treatment. I saw something different in his panda eyes – a savage spark, the need to dominate and mark his property. Next thing I knew I was rammed into with unexpected force as I arched my back in pleasure. I was ed like I’ve never been ed before. Seungri’s manhood was thick, long and throbbing with indescribable power deep inside of me. It’s was like we fit together like two puzzle pieces.  My whole world was turned upside down since that night when he made me his own, ing in and out fast and hard, making me beg for more. We all knew maknae had a problem with watching * but I didn’t expect he’d put those movies for adults into such good use. Since then I’ve rarely took the opportunity to do Seungri although his is amazing. It’s like an itch that never stops. I’m a bottom thanks to Lee Seungri who’s topping potential I’ve been wasting for an awfully long time.

He left soft tiny kisses down my jaw as I was coming down from the first out of many intense s. In that moment I couldn’t help but notice how serious his face was or the softness of his gaze. Damn, my baby panda turned into a grown man right before my eyes.

“How was it?” he asked, plopping up on his elbows

I tried to focus on his panda eyes yet everything was still a blur. My boy’s messy hair was too cute not to touch. I gave him a lazy gummy smile as I ran my fingers through the silky locks.

“I love you…” was all I could whisper

He chuckled softly, melting my soul with his cute bubbly voice, before giving my chapped lips a light peck.

“So you liked it?”

“I did, silly. It was truly amazing.” I leaned upwards, stealing another smooch from the boy who has been hovering over me

“I’ve been wanting to try it out for a long time.” he smiled cheekily, “Round two?”

I loved his enthusiasm but my body was aching. I wanted him, needed him but knew I wouldn’t be able to walk properly later on. He wasn’t my first, obviously, but I didn’t have much practice in those things. Until that very day I considered myself a top. Maybe Seungri knew my body better than my previous lovers and, more importantly, how to keep me on the verge of pleasure and pain.

“Can we cuddle?” I asked and my baby immediately obeyed, curling up next to me, letting me feel his warmth

“I love you, hyungie.” he whispered into my ear right before we fell asleep

Fun fact, around that time I started sleeping less, under the pressure of comebacks and songwriting. Despite Seungri’s sweet smell and warmness right next to me under the covers, I just couldn’t stay in dreamland for more than a few hours. So I would walk around the still sleeping city, trying to get inspired by the morning calm. An old lady used to open her cute little flower shop around six in the morning and I would pick the prettiest red rose out of the bunch every other day.

“Ah, your girl is so lucky!” she smiled at me

“I’m the lucky one” I replied but I couldn’t stop myself from wondering if she would still be so nice if she knew I was buying those flowers for a boy

I would leave the red rose next to the peacefully sleeping Seungri and carry on with my daily tasks. Every time he woke up he would run to me like and exited little kid, hug me and kiss me on the cheek, without caring if the other boys were around or not. Ri added this scene to “Strong baby” for a reason.*

When “Tonight” came out we got our first taste of actual fame. Yeah, we had lots of hits before 2011, “Lies” gifting us the stardom, but this was the first one which brought the “wow” effect. Everyone would stop and stare at us while we passed by, not just teenagers. We got free drinks, meals, clothes everywhere we went. Restaurants begged for our photos and next time we visited them for a quick bite we would see them framed. Girls would follow us around, fans would sleep in front of the dorm. We truly became kings – not just me or Seunghyun hyung – all of us. Pretty girls walked up to Seungri and flirted with him only to gossip about “that guy from BigBang.”. Poor thing thought they had pure intentions and was left heartbroken when they asked for my number or where Seunghyun was. Meanwhile I was upset why a bunch of ugly thots would stop our dinner date in such a rude manner so they can flirt with my boyfriend. Things were getting out of control as Ri often bought girls at the club drinks, danced with them, even went out with some for lunch or dinner. I gave him some freedom since we’ve been dating for years, since he was so tiny, and I was his third significant other so he missed those typical teenage flings. Flirting is not a big deal, right? Does it matter if he’s sleeping in my bed? Yet I was jealous. Does she know, that stupid with the leather dress dancing up on him, that maknae is mine? Because if she doesn’t I’m obliged to tell her. I’ll have to wait for Seungri to go to the restroom and walk up to her, just so I can hiss it out in her face. I was jealous, I admit. They could never have him.

Things got a little out of hand when Seungri asked for a week off to see his mom. His puppy eyes were on a whole different level as he spoke with Yang, almost bringing himself to tears. The boss said he understood our maknae is homesick and that it would be fine if we all took the week off. A few weeks before that he had told us that we’re old and responsible enough to move out on our own and Seunghyun hyung was the first one to find himself a separate home. (Seungri and me talked about living in our own little place along with Gaho but it would’ve been hard to explain to Youngbae at that point, since he didn’t know we were dating). So Daesung, Youngbae and I had to stay in Seoul and help him with packing and moving while Seungri went to see his poor mommy. We were done in just a day after the maknae left us, even attending a modest house-warming party. The next morning I was on my way to Busan with Youngbae, ready to have cold beers and sunbathe all day long. We met up with old and new friends, from high school and work, heading to the beach together. And guess who we see? Youngbae loved telling this story, not knowing why I was so upset. We see Mr. Lee Seunghyun aka Seungri in his full glory wearing huge black sunglasses, sipping on a cocktail, surrounded by four girls in skimpy bikinis.* Bae thought it was hilarious. Oh, sure. Hilarious. Absolutely hilarious.

“Hey, hyuuung…” I picked up the phone the fifth time it rang

“What the was that all about, Seungri!?” it sounded more like a bark “You’re lying to me so you can around?”

“I’m not around…” he whined, making me want to punch him through the phone

“DID YOU LIE TO US THOUGH?”

Pause. He breathes in loudly. No way maknae’s big mouth is getting him out of this sticky situation.

“I did. But you wouldn’t have let me go.”

“Yang wouldn’t have let you go.” I lower my voice so Youngbae, who’s in the next room, wouldn’t hear a thing, “I’m your boyfriend, Seungri. You could’ve told me. Oh, but wait. How are you supposed to tell someone ‘Hey, Ji, imma go cheat on you. Bye.’?”

“I’m not cheating. I’m just here with two friends and they brought two other friends along. That’s it.”

It bothered me how he sounded annoyed on the other side of the phone, as if he didn’t even feel like explaining what’s going on to me. How dare I catch him red handed, right?

“Did you tell them you’re G-Dragon again, Seungri?” my words taste like poison while a devilish smirk appears on my face “Or are they with you because they want to hook up with me? Did they ask for Taeyang’s number?”

Maknae’s silent on the other side of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter