Ice Prince

Jongyu Fic Dump
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jonghyun was busy studying in library when Kibum, his new friend tapped on his shoulder. Jonghyun looked up and smiled, gesturing kibum to join him. Jonghyun has recently joined this university and honestly Kibum was probably his only friend here. Jonghyun was tagged as nerd after joining the college and even though Kibum was exactly opposite to him, Kibum had taken liking to him because of his kindness.

“Yaah Jjong!!! It’s Friday evening, what the hell are you doing in here??? Come on dude, let’s go somewhere out!!”

Jonghyun chuckled at the annoyed look on Kibum’s face. He was happy doing his studies because he wanted to do good in college. Unknown to everyone else, he had someone in here that he wanted to make proud. He had plans later that evening with that certain someone, so he was going to deny Kibum’s offer but then his mobile beeped indicating a message. He gave a quick smile to Kibum and unlocked his mobile to check the message.

Do you want to hit that new pub with me later babe??

His smile widened, and he replied a quick yes before looking at Kibum and asked, “Should we go to that new pub which has opened recently?? It’s been long since I have danced!!”

Kibum finally looked happy and Jonghyun thought he is going to cry happy tears… He chuckled as Kibum jumped out of chair and dragged Jonghyun to get ready so they can finally enjoy their Friday evening.

 

*******

 

They have reached said pub half an hour before and Jonghyun watched amused as another guy came to hit on Kibum. Apparently Kibum was pretty famous because of his looks and his style. Jonghyun had always been handsome but he never had these many people making moves on him.

Kibum on the other hand, noticing Jonghyun’s amusement thought he should introduce his friend to some girls or even guys depending on his preference.

“Hey jjong, found any face you are interested in??”

Jonghyun looked up from his glass and frowned.

“What do you mean, dude? ”

Kibum rolled his eyes, “I mean I don’t know your preference but I think you should find someone who can get you away from your stupid books, and pub is nice place to make new acquaintance.”

Jonghyun chuckled. “Well I’m bi if you are that interested and please no. I’m not at all interested in making any new acquaintance.”

Kibum was going to reply something when he realized Jonghyun looking intensely at someone. He followed his gaze and had to stop himself from spilling his drink. There, in front of them stood Lee Jinki, their senior and one of the popular faces from university. Jinki was arts major and was known for his looks along with his talented hands. Jinki was handsome, kind and brilliant. All in all, Lee Jinki was most sought-after person and was famous for rejecting every single proposal he got. He even had a nickname as Ice Prince because of this. No one was sure if he was straight because he received as much confessions from boys as much as he did from girls and he rejected all of them.

Kibum noticed that Jonghyun was still staring at Jinki, and honestly Kibum can hardly take his gaze away from Jinki. Jinki was looking too good in black skinny jeans, black tank top, white blazer and even Kibum was tempted to make a move on him.

“Isn’t h

Please log in to read the full chapter