Only his!!

Jongyu Fic Dump
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Oppaaa~~!!"

"Hmmm??"

"At least look at me when I'm talking!!"

Jinki turned his gaze towards the source of that voice and smiled as he found his wife frowning adorably.

"What happened?? Why is my wife frowning??"

Junghee huffed but cuddled closer to her husband. She placed her head on Jinki's chest and sighed as she felt his arms pulling her close.

Jinki placed a little kiss on her forehead, "Are you comfortable?? Do you want me to switch off the lights??"

Junghee hummed softly, indicating that she was indeed comfortable.

Jinki smiled at that and went back to the tablet in his hand. He needed to send one important mail and he was drafting the same.

Junghee huffed yet again. She didn't like it whenever Jinki brought his work home. Being member of an idol group herself it didn't help that her husband was successful businessman. She was proud to have such an handsome, brilliant and successful businessman as her husband but they both hardly get time together and even in bed Jinki was working.

How can he work while I'm in bed with him?? I don't believe this old man...

Determined to make him stop working Junghee started to trace her fingers over her husband's well defined chest which was peeking out of his night shirt.

Jinki raised his eyebrow at her behaviour. He realised that his wife wants his attention and really who was he to deny her anything??

He gently kept his tab on the beds

Please log in to read the full chapter