Neighbor-2

Jongyu Fic Dump
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jonghyun was busy working on some papers when his phone rang. Without checking the caller id, he picked it up and mumbled a rushed ‘Hello’.

“Jonghyun-ah??? I’m not calling at a wrong time, am I?”

Jonghyun’s lips stretched in an involuntary smile. Eunsook’s cute little voice never failed to make him smile.

“Nope noona!! Tell me, what is it?”

“Ummm… Nothing much! Can you come early from office today?? I mean, I kinda miss you and I will prepare dinner for us. We can talk and spend time together… I just… You know I’m scared since the time to give birth is coming closer and whenever I spend time with you, I feel better…”

Jonghyun hummed in return, “Of course I can come early. Don’t overwork yourself though… Something simple would suffice for dinner, or you want me to bring take-out??”

“Noooo… I said I’ll prepare dinner… You can bring Ice-cream though…”

Jonghyun chuckled at her adorableness. He knows by now that when it comes to her, chicken and ice-cream is solution to everything. He told her he will bring it and after few more seconds of her giggles he cut the call.

Ever since that fateful lunch at his house, Eunsook has gotten closer to him. They talked to each other, spent time together, he even went with her for her appointment. Without realizing months passed and they became part of each other’s lives. He used to think his feelings will fade away, but they got stronger each passing day. And to his surprise, he didn’t only love her, he started love her unborn child too. He could still remember the joy he felt when witnessed baby’s movement on one of her appointments. He could remember the way his heart was beating when she told him he could see her baby with her. He took it upon himself to do everything a man should do to care for his pregnant partner, he was there with her through her mood swings, her tantrums, her cravings and her fears.

He couldn’t tell her his feelings yet, though he had an inkling that maybe she knows his feelings. He wanted to give her time and not ruin everything that they have for now. He only told his mother about his feelings and how he wants to have her and her child as his family. His mother was surprised at first, not expecting her son to be such a soft lover, but she was happy to see him in love. She had only seen Eunsook in photos, but she had already accepted that girl as her daughter-in-law.

 

*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

That night as per their plan, Jonghyun came early. Eunsook was wearing soft blue dress which was loose on her frame as she was nine moths pregnant already. She had prepared chicken and pasta and Jonghyun was a bit more in love than he already was. He cherished these moments with her and sometimes pretended they were already married just for the sake of his poor heart. As usual they were talking and suddenly Eunsook remembered about Ice-cream. She cutely waddled over to fridge and Jonghyun had to pinch his arms to avoid squealing at her cuteness. Somehow, he felt like he couldn’t wait to confess his feelings anymore. He wanted to let those feelings out, he wanted to stay beside her forever and he was never this sure about anything in his life before. Deciding to take his chance, he stood up and made his way over to kitchen.

Eunsook, in her soft blue dress which reached her knees, her black curls loose on her shoulders, was scooping ice cream into two bowls. He almost chuckled as she scooped little spoonful of remaining ice cream and moaned in delight. She was so damn adorable, damnit!!!

He tapped her shoulder and she turned around, some of her bangs flopped on her eyes and he chuckled before fondly moving those at their right place. She gave him her cutest eye smile and he could feel himself wanting to melt in a poodle of goo. She took one of the bowls and placed it in his hand while she took other one. Without waiting for him she scooped generous dollop of ice cream and put it in . He watched as she closed her eyes, lips spreading in a smile as she let out a happy hum at the taste. He needed to tell her!! She needs to be his, at any cost…

“Noona-yah!!”

“Hummm??”

“I want to confess something…”

“What is it??”

“Yahh!!! At least look at me while talking…. Is that ice cream more important than me??” Jonghyun asked, almost pouting.

She looked at him, surprised and decided to tease h

Please log in to read the full chapter