Ice Prince 2

Jongyu Fic Dump
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinki woke up because of insistent ringing of Jonghyun's mobile. He tried to wake Jonghyun up, but his boyfriend just grumbled a little before snuggling back into his hug. He smiled at the cuteness before fetching Jonghyun's phone from side table. He picked it up, it was Minho calling and his smile widened when he listened to what Minho was saying. After hanging up the call, he placed it back to its original place turning his attention to his sleepy, cuddly boyfriend. Jonghyun was still mumbling something about lectures in his sleep and Jinki just wanted to squeeze him.

He did just that, sneaking his arms around his small boyfriend and squeezing him lovingly. Jonghyun squeaked before slowly opening his eyes and frowned as he found Jinki looking at him lovingly.

 

"Mmm Jinki, what are you doing??" Jonghyun's sleepy voice uttered.

 

Jinki gave his boyfriend brightest smile before turning them both so he was beneath Jinki.

 

"Your lectures got cancelled beautiful, now we can spend our whole day together…."

 

Jonghyun giggled as Jinki started placing kisses everywhere he could reach. Jinki's lips were always mischievous, kissing softly at first and increasing intensity as they got closer to his own. His heart was full with love he felt for Jinki, it felt so good to be close to him after a long time. Hiding their relationship was his own decision, but it was difficult to stay away from his daily dose of sunshine. He noticed all the loving glances Jinki sent his way whenever he saw him, but he ignored each one in order to avoid any speculations about their relationship. He smiled as he remembered how Jinki would pull him away sneakily just to hold his hand or hug him close. His boyfriend really was softest cheese ball and everyone thought of him as Ice Prince.

 

After enough soft kisses were shared, Jinki's lips pulled away from his, landing on his forehead instead. It was one of the softest kiss, lingering for a second or two before he pulled away completely.

 

"Catch up on your sleep beautiful, I'll get your breakfast ready."

 

Jonghyun gave a cheeky smile at that, such a sweet boyfriend. He held Jinki's hand to stop him from moving though, "Few more kisses please, then I'll sleep!"

 

Jinki's heart melted at his needy boyfriend, he sat down on the bed, leaning in to take Jonghyun's lips again in his own.


 

****

 

Kibum was walking towards Jonghyun's flat, he had a massive headache but he wanted to confirm what he saw last night was true or not. When he reached, he rang the doorbell and waited for Jonghyun to open the door. As the door opened he opened his mouth to start talking but couldn't get the words out.

There, in front of him was Lee freaking Jinki, standing in his black wifebeater and brown boxers, silky hair messy and his cheeks a bit puffy from sleep. Kibum was thinking about going back to his room and sleeping straight for a few more hours just to make sure he is sober. But then he finally heard infamous Ice Prince talking and damn his voice was too deep, too rich, too ing y.

 

"You might want to come inside, or do you prefer staying here?"

 

Kibum continued to look at Jinki like fool, Jinki chuckled and pulled him inside.

 

"Jonghyun is still asleep, do you want coffee? He will wake up in few minutes probably. Or if you want, you can go ahead and wake him up."

 

Kibum nodded dumbly and made his way inside Jonghyun's bedroom. He observed Jinki a

Please log in to read the full chapter