Neighbor

Jongyu Fic Dump
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jonghyun was busy cooking in the kitchen. He finally had day off from his work and he was quite excited to spend it lounging in his house all day. Usually he would take the chance such as this to hit pub or karaoke with his friends followed by late night dinner but today all he wanted was to cook this dish his best friend had taught him. He smiled in content as the smell of nicely cooked chicken wafted through his nostrils. Not to brag or anything but he was descent cook, and if the smell was any indicator then this dish is surely going to taste amazing.

Jonghyun patted himself on his back and started to scoop chicken in his plate along with some rice. Just as he was about to start eating though, his doorbell rang. He huffed a little but went on to see who it was anyway. When he opened the door though, all his grumpiness about someone ruining his happy moment vanished in thin air.

There, in front of him was his neighbor. She was wearing black loose sweatpants and bright yellow hoodie which was too big on her and made her look so small and adorable, her long dark curls held loosely in messy bun, he full pink lips void of any lipstick but still so ing tempting and her cute little chubby hands holding onto her equally adorable baby bump. Oh Yeah! She was pregnant, and too ing beautiful!! And honestly, Jonghyun had no shame in accepting the fact that he had a little (if writing millions of songs about her is considered little) crush on her!!

Jonghyun was snapped out of his daydreams when Eunsook – God!!! Even her name sounded so ing lovely!! – cleared .

“Oh Eunsook-ssi, do you need anything??” He said trying to calm his heart which was doing random flips whenever his eyes travelled to her face.

She pulled that sinful bottom lip of hers in between her teeth and Jonghyun was this close to groan at the sight.

“Umm, actually I-I-Umm… Never mind, I’ll just get going!! This is so embarrassing, I can’t believe I actually dared to ring the bell.”

Before Jonghyun could understand her words, she turned around and was carefully making steps towards her own apartment which was exactly opposite to his.

“Wait wait, what’s happening?? Eunsook-ssi, you don’t have to feel awkward… Do you need any help with anything?? I can seriously do whatever you want if you are in any trouble…” Jonghyun spoke too quickly but all his words were true. He might be creep with his feelings for her, but honestly, he adored her a lot and it will be a pleasure if he can somehow help her with anything.

Eunsook turned back to him and Damn!! Her

Please log in to read the full chapter