Chapter 2

Wonderland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The room was large, it held thousands of seats that were all filled with investors of possible investors. The stage was tiny compared to the entire space that was overcrowded with important people. Standing in front of the large crowd was none other than the CEO and Founder of the widely known and popular brand Hydra. He took a moment to overlook everyone that attended, as he did so the male also gestured for the next slide to play. Immediately you can see a collage of people carrying or wearing the latest line of the brand.

"As you can see, these are pictures of influencers and celebrities that often post about our newest line." Again he gestured for the next slide smiling as it did. "Hydra has been the highest selling brand for a long time, we always work to make our products original and never follow the trends of other companies. But our prices right now match those of popular brands that are currently catching up to where we are now. Our last line has outsold all of the previous years' collections. With this new line, we plan to double our sells and make history again," He glanced over nodding as the next slide played. "I introduce to you Hydra's new line, Commence Afresh." On the screen, it showed clothing items, accessories, and even three new perfumes. The CEO continued to talk, explaining all the details of the new line and also the high price range everything will be sold at. 

"Mr. Jeon, I understand your reason behind raising the price, but do you really think people would still be willing to buy it even if the items are more expensive?" The person sitting closest to front asked.

Simply he answered, "Yes" Investors looked at the man in front of them questionable. "In today's society, people value things instead that will impress those around them. They will go to any lengths to make it seem like they are living the life others dream of having. Our brand is number in the entire world, not buying our newest line just because the prices have raised, would make a lot feel like they less than for not getting it. Doing this would almost enforce a need of urgency like they need to this line because if they do have it they would feel more important, even better than those who choose not to buy it." Everyone seated made a noise of understanding the CEO's choice to raise the prices. 

As the meeting came to an end the Owner bowed and thanked the people that showed up and answered a few more questions as he was leaving. This day had to be the biggest this his company has ever chosen to do and for it to be so successful with all the investors and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter