Chapter 1

Wonderland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three Years Ago

It was a dark winter night, snow was blowing in the cold December wind. The first thing Taehyung wanted to do was go home and cuddle with his girlfriend Yura in a fluffy warm blanket. He couldn't help but smile as he continued to walk, shivering whenever the wind blew stronger. He had his bare hands stuff in his coat pockets, curling them closer to him to gather the little body heat he had. Taehyung did this every day, walking home from work to save money to pay the bills and maybe buy Yura something. But it was so rare that he would ever have the money to buy anything but Ramen at all. The male was so happy that she still stayed with him this long even with the fact that he can't afford to buy her anything. Taehyung thought to himself how fortunate he was that he still had her, and how he couldn't have gone this far without Yura. Making a left at the corner store he had only two more blocks to walk until he would finally get to rest his aching back and sore feet. Pushing himself to move faster he eventually made it home letting out a deep breath as he took out his keys. 

Looking up he jumped at seeing Yura in front of him with bags in her hands. "W-What is going on? Why so many bags?" He tried to gently push her back inside the house.

She sighed going past him only to be stopped by the grip on her arm, "Let me go!"

"Wait, tell me where are you going?" Taehyung asked

Yura glanced back yanking her arm away, "I'm leaving..." She stared down at her hands before looking up at the empty street that was lightened by a blinking street light. "My Mother's cancer came back, she has to stay in the hospital and they're talking about ending treatment because she can't afford it." Taehyung gasped in shock at the new information. "I need to help pay for her medical bill and living here with you trying to scrap change just for the rent isn't going to do it." She clutched the bags tighter as she took her first step down the stairs. "I found someone else, he's from a rich family and said he would pay for my Mother's treatment." Giving the other the last look she descended down the steps.

Taehyung ran after her stopping the female in her tracks, "Why can't you-"

Yura jerked her arm away again, "Don't touch me, and delete my number from your phone and never call me again."

Two Months Ago

Taehyung shook his head to get rid of the slight nerves and replace his worried face with a smile. Holding his portfolio to his chest h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter