Injured ankle, fanboys and a Sunset, Candle Light Dinner

MNET Scandal Celebrity Edition

 

Well I kept my promise of calling him when I got his number from Tabi last night but disappointingly he didn’t pick up and so I just left a voice message not wanting to seem like a clingy girlfriend – I’m not one or even close to it, I just called once and didn’t send any messages that ought to make me look like a person who keeps her word.

 

“Unnie when are you going see Jaejoong-ssi again?” the leader asked, I simply shrugged my shoulders not wanting to think of that certain idol at the moment since he’s all I’ve been thinking of since yesterday.

 

Both being very busy at the time around there really wouldn’t be many dates for us, probably just 3 or 4 for the whole week remembering my brother’s own episode there weren’t really much things they did for the whole week so ours is perhaps the same thing.

 

“I heard from Tabi oppa his group went to Japan yesterday” the maknae was the one who talked, nodding my head getting that information I still kept my eyes on the T.V in front of me only blinking when my eyes got to dry to stay open longer.

 

Thinking about what she said that’s probably why he didn’t get to answer his phone or at least that’s what I want to believe. Right then my phone rang, vibrating its way to the edge of the table close to falling, reaching out to answer it wasn’t the problem it was just my body specifically my hands didn’t want to move and froze at the spot. “Aish!” Bom ranted under her breathe and picked up my phone instead.

 

“Hello?” she answered talking in an obvious manner that is not me. “Oh Jaejoong-ssi!” she said not long after beaming in a smile to me, still there was no reaction from my side and it made me feel like a mannequin of some sort, this isn’t my day. “Yeah she’s here!” she then said holding out the phone to my hand and when I didn’t move she held the phone to my ear and pinched me to talk.

 

“Hello!” answering nonchalantly I earned another slap on the leg, the exposed skin got bright red and looked very painful and it did. Glaring at her I took the phone on my hand and scooted over to the other end of the couch.

 

“Sorry for not answering your call last night, it was ringing and I could hear it but it was way at the bottom of my bag so I couldn’t answer it fast” he reasoned out, about that phone call I already forgot about that and moved on well I didn’t really feel anything in the first place anyway … Okay maybe a tad bit of hurt but come one can you blame me? We were all lovey dovey yesterday I would expect something more than just a wave of goodbye and a mention of another date.

 

“Ah, it’s okay” I said sounding not too disappointed about that, I heard a sigh on the other end and that got me confused and messed up – I already am so I don’t think it’s because of him or the sigh. “Hey you there?” I talked again after the couple long seconds of silence. He didn’t talk or made any sound only the sound of the phone buzzing, it was my turn to sigh now. “I guess you’re umm... busy huh! I’ll just text you or something later?” the sadness of my voice didn’t pass the girl’s ears and quickly looked at me with worried eyes I smiled to assure them everything was fine I know it didn’t work but it’s true though … I think.

 

“Bye!” I said lastly and hang up not even waiting for him to say something else or try to stop from hanging up

 

“Unnie is something wrong?” by the time my phone was put down on the table the three came and sat beside me, resting their head and tapping my leg like they always do whenever I feel bad or sad. “Hmmm… nothing’s wrong why?” knowing myself my voice would waver when talking about this kind of things but I was surprised to how low and flat my voice sounded and so where them as well.

 

After hearing what I said we all turned back to the T.V that’s on but no one’s really paying attention to, playing with the buttons of the remote I was about to flip the channel when Bom’s loud scream over the show shook the whole dorm. “Omo, it came out?” she flipped her hair facing me but I had my eyes on the screen.

 

The episode that I thought would still take the whole week to get finished then broadcasted just made its debut on national television, just as expected the girls were fully into it and seeing their expressions on everything that had happened back in the beach is very amusing for me. The way their eyes bulge out and their hands curling with every skinship between me and him was really funny but what caught my attention more was how sad they got by the end of the episode specifically on the goodbye we had so after the whole episode they turned to me with shining eyes.

 

“What’s with your faces?” I chuckled feeling a little bit better than before. “You sure you and him aren’t dating or anything?” Bom eyed me with the question, I too thought about that when we got home yesterday remembering everything that had happened. “What made you ask that?” I just returned with another question, they all made a face that was obvious to understand but still I don’t know what to say to that so beats me. “You two sure act like it!” Chaerin answered that one. “Well we are actors!” I sighed with a smile.

 

So I thought we could watch something else after the episode that’s supposed to come out for not another week a quick news now came and guess what it’s about the episode of Mnet Scandal.

 

“Are they the next idol couple?” the broadcaster asked with a pleasant smile that’s always seen whenever she came on, sometimes I wish I could do the same so I wouldn’t be bothered much. She went on showing parts of the episode where we looked really close with each other and pointed out we were too close for idols who just hang out with each other for the first time that I agreed with. Even with the support she’s giving for me and him she didn’t fail to bring up the number of fans both coming from each side but mainly his that don’t really support our pair. Finally it ended with a shout out to anticipate the next episode.

 

“Well that was nice!” I coughed tickling maknae to get off of me, a cute giggle escaped her lips and that sent smiles to her unnies it’s not often to hear her laugh that way.

 

“What did he say?”

 

“Nothing so I hang up!”

 

Answering instantly there was a painful ringing of silence that filled the living room, something that’s never present when we’re all together at one place, there’s always a first for everything right?

 

“You know you shouldn’t be walking around much with your ankle!” Bom frowned looking down at the bandaged ankle of mine.

 

Quick recap, me being all little girly and stupid after Jaejoong left  was running around chasing I don’t even know what but I think it was little crabs, so not seeing the small bottle buried halfway on the sand I tripped on it breaking it getting pieces of it and sprain my feet. Of course being a family and all they all came rushing to me when they saw I was on the ground with blood on my hands trying to get the pieces of glass off. With that little accident of mine we had to go home earlier than planned to get me cleaned up and patched.

 

“I just don’t want to sit the whole day!” I said pouring juice on the cup.

 

“I’m going to tell the fans on twitter so they can bombard your me2day with worried comments and resting advices” Minji stuck her tongue at me and before I could even say anything she already got it posted and my phone started buzzing with notifs from my me2day. “Aigooo minkki-yah!” I sighed looking at my phone.

 

I smiled sweetly at how fast they read the post and then post on my account aside from that the care they have for me, telling me to rest the whole day and not do much.

 

“OH MY GOD!” the youngest gasped standing up to make it even more dramatic and staring widely at her phone. “FYI I follow Jaejoong-ssi on twitter and I think he follows me too … so he just posted this!” she came running in front of my face waving her phone helplessly getting me to read it, I had to poke her head to stop so I can actually read it.

 

I’m really sorry for what happened princess T.T I hope you get better soon … I hope I’m there to take care of you!’

 

Once again feeling my heart raise up its beat with just the words he posted I felt my lips move up in a smile that I’m sure won’t be going down any time of the day. Hmmm seems like he cares for me, didn’t we establish that yesterday though? I don’t know anymore.

 

Before doing anything else I updated my me2day status with a picture of me sitting on the couch with a cup of juice. ‘Nan gwaenchanayo yoreubun ^-^ Don’t worry the members are taking care of me <3 <3 <3’ with that I posted it. Afterwards I got a few comments from our fans telling me to rest and not do much and get well soon all the simple things when someone is sick.

 

“Chaerin-ah why don’t you take Mingkki with you and buy some things so we can make Darabbit here a good meal!” out of nowhere Bom instructed the two to go out grocery shopping, I smiled at her being all nice and mother-like taking care of me. She saw the creepy smile I had on my face and walked away a little weirded out.

 

“Okay unnie, we’ll just go change!” our little leader skipped her way to her room as well as our maknae.

 

“What are they going to buy?” I asked fiddling with my phone since I don’t have anything to do anymore, I got bored to keep watching T.V and it’s not like I can go out and play. “Anything they want to cook for you!” she smiled, sitting beside me.

 

Not long after the two came out looking very not them, they wore disguises that pretty much covered their whole face and no one for sure is going to recognize them. As soon as the door closed and their voices fainted out Bom sat up straight and faced me seriously.

 

“Spill out D, what’s wrong with you? Don’t even go there, I’m Park Bom for crying out loud I know who like the back of my hand. Talk!” she said.

 

I can’t disagree with what she said she knows me like the back of her hand and I’m the same with her but opening up with my problem that I don’t know if I can since most of the times we have this little talks between us she finds a way for me to do the right thing even if it includes me doing all kind of things.

 

“I don’t want to be the only falling hard Bom” I sighed looking down to my feet.

 

There were no words that came from her only a deep sigh. Although we both went silent after that there was no awkward feeling to it just the long pause of trying to get our minds set off for the next conversation that’s about to start.

 

“But what if you’re not the only one D?” she asked a question totally expected from her. But what if I’m really not the only and perhaps there’s a chance between us, if I just ignore all this would it just go to waste? … But what if I AM the only one? If I go one in the end it would just be me hurting like every other story.

 

“Life ain’t a fairy tale B, not all Cinderella can find their prince. I know all you’re saying is that I shouldn’t give up coz maybe there’s a chance but in this story there isn’t. I’m not going to give up on my feelings but at the same time I’m going to step down from all the hopes I’ve built up and just play it as a show like what’s it supposed to go” answering with a whole meaning like that never was tiring, Bom just looked at me understanding each word I told her I made my thoughts clear and I hope I don’t regret anything.

 

“Well … whatever happens we’ll be here to help” with a tight hug the long conversation that I thought we’ll be having ended.

 

THE NEXT DAY

 

My foot is sort of fine now, I can walk but I can’t keep standing or be on my feet for a long time – it still stings, that’s why I still have the bandage on.  Anyways it’s not like we have any schedules for today so like again the day before we’d be staying inside the dorm cocooned in boredom. It can seriously kill just so you know.

 

“D, oppa called earlier he said to tell you to call him when you get up” the oldest said through clasped teeth, well she was biting her hair tie while she messily puts up her hair in a bun. “Okay!” I smiled with a good mood, dialling oppa’s number I noticed the two youngest weren’t around.

 

I was about to ask her where the two were but then oppa already answered his phone so I turned my attention to him. The rustling of papers was the first that caught my attention looks like he’s doing paper work again, remembering his expression every time we see him working made me chuckle a little.

 

“Dara-yah” he answered very … plainly. It gave me a feeling he’s going through something complicated right now but then again even if I asked he wouldn’t share and just keep it to himself – that’s something needed to be changed.

 

“Neh oppa” answering with a light, sweet voice hoping to lighten up the mood even a little bit a chuckle came from the other line and that caused my smile to grow wider. “Did you know because of you I’m having a bit of a problem” he sighed but not the ones he gave back at our trainee days, it was more of an amused one and that got be confused. “Eh?”

 

The girl who just finished doing something back at the kitchen- probably looking for corn early in the morning, sat beside me turning on the T.V but putting it on low volume, tapping my shoulder to put the phone on loudspeaker and so I did.

 

“The episode of MNET scandal broadcasted yesterday and do you know how much fan letter, gifts and a lot more came in? That’s not even the good part … almost half of them came from fans that were against and in JaeDara pairing, the rest came from other idols who bravely stated their opposing argument with the show … Plus, they asked through all of this if there is a possibility of taking the test for you” he finished talking.

 

My mouth fell open when he mentioned about the other idols, I’m not that naïve when it comes to the other idols that apparently picked me as their ideal type but all my care for that already passed when one by one they all changed their types so quickly. Now that I’m with this pairing they all suddenly come out like that.

 

“Why don’t you come in today, I’ll get your manager to pick you up quickly neh?” he said but before I could even say anything to that he hang up leaving both of us wondered.

 

“He’s probably just over exaggerating things” laughing it off I noticed Bom’s expression still didn’t change and it was quit amusing actually. Snapping my fingers on her face trying to get her out of it she still didn’t change but just pointed towards the T.V and when I turned to the thing my face fell just like earlier.

 

A sudden news just came out about hundreds of fans all scramming around the company raising around banners and boards of the couple they’re pairing with me the biggest one was ‘DARAGON’ and from knowledge I think that’s with me and Ji, then there was ‘WOODARA’ now that was the one I’m most knowledgeable of since our maknae turns out to be shipping that pairing. I can’t ignore the ‘KHUNDARA’ that had flowers and all that shinny things around it, I blushed at that since I’m a big fan of the KhunToria couple, loved that pairing. But what shocked me the most was the mentioned idols and other else actually in the company … if my hunch is right and I wish it isn’t, he’s calling me over to go talk to them?

 

“With the recent episode of MNET Scandal with ones of the biggest known stars Kim Jaejoong of JYJ and Sandara Park of 2ne1 the dubbed ‘Couple to Be’ had caused the feelings hidden to come out. Idols known to have Sandara Park as their ideal girl or idols linked to her had bravely come forward to YG himself asking for a chance to court the ‘Vampire’ of the house. Now no further words has come out of the company but I’m sure there would be soon seeing the commotion this pairing has caused to the shippers of different pairings” this is minus Jiyong … I think.

 

Finishing the news with the scream of the fans Bom hugged me tightly, almost choking me out of breathe very enthusiastic of the whole situation while on the other hand I’m just freaking out right here.

 

“Ummm…..” I started but got caught off with the door ringing and the sound of our manager’s voice screaming the hell out.

 

She got off me to go open the door for our manager, while I was still stuck on the couch. I never knew there were really boys that actually likes me, I mean I’m older than them and wouldn’t it be much better if they date someone younger or at least at the same age. There’s nothing on me that’s really attractive added to that I’m very awkward to almost everyone. What do they see on me? I’m not trying to put down myself but for starts I never really had any good points.

 

“Yo D, we need to go oppa really wants us there” Bom said carrying off my little purse with hers.

 

I pointed at my outfit really wanting to go change first, I was just wearing a casual t-shirt and baggy pants a very dorm-ish outfit.

 

“That’s okay, it gives out your natural beauty” she winked at me and I pouted. “Come on” our impatient manager like always just stomped his feet. “Aigooo oppa” I grunted with a smile and walked to him. He got down and motioned me to hop on his back. “You serious?” I placed my hands on my hips and grinned at him teasingly. “Yeah, you can’t walk around still and besides you’re not as heavy as Bom” he said and almost instantly he got a flick in the head from the Corn princess. “Let’s go” she irritatingly yelled out making us laugh.

 

Not taking that long since there was no traffic we got there fast, the scene was just like the one in the video and I think the number didn’t decrease but increased. “Oh My God” we and Bom both gasp at the same way Chaerin does it, manager laughed at that. “Wait till I get to your side Dara, I still need to carry you. Boss’s orders” he said turning off the engine and getting off to our side.

 

Once he opened the door the screaming of all the fans welcomed us and the instant reaction to that was to smile and wave at them. Bom got off first taking all our things with us while manager did the same back at the dorm, all of the screaming stopped when they saw a glimpse of the on my feet and why manager did that.

 

“Unnie gwaenchanayo?” I heard one of the girls yell out. “Don’t worry I’m fine!” I smiled at them.

 

Just then the door opened up walking out the BB boys with Dongwook. “D you’re not supposed to be out!” the oldest of the six pouted at me, it was really cute can’t wait to tell Byul about this. “Oppa called me over!” I said they all walked to us with sad faces. “Aigoo you aren’t babies so stop the frowning” Bom chuckled at them. “I’ll take D upstairs” he told manager and he left. I got on his back and the fans went wild on that, we all went inside the building.

 

We didn’t go up to oppa’s office since the lady on the front desk told us to go down to the cafeteria and so we all went there to my surprise the idols were all there having a little chat with each other, there were total of 5 boys that all stared at me when we came in.

 

“Mingkki and Chaerin are upstairs at the gym, both Seungri and Taeyang are staying with you so you don’t have to keep walking around. Remember what the doctor said, just order these two around okay!” Bom said walking away from us along with her are the rest. “Okay !” I simply answered.

 

Noticing the faces of the two I unconsciously slapped their foreheads not too hard of course, making them squirm with a little pain. “What was that for?” Bae squeezed my cheeks mercilessly as revenge. “Would the two of you stop with the faces, you’re all depressing! It’s not like I can’t walk for the rest of my life!” I said through squeezed cheeks. “You don’t know how worried we are!” the panda maknae hugged me from the back, resting his chin on my shoulder. “Aigoo … I’m fine now aren’t I so stop worrying!” I chuckled patting both their heads. Then did I just notice what they’re really doing.

 

“Also would you stop with the skinships!” I whispered and they chuckled. “It’s our job!” Bae winked.

 

I leaned to the side to get a look at the 5 idols sitting very quietly compared to when we walked in.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo!” I bowed my head as low as it could go and smiled back at them. “Annyeonghaseyo!” in unison they greeted back.

 

So there was Nichkhun-ssi, Wooyoung-ssi, Donghae-ssi, Minho-ssi – to which I was really surprised with, who knew? And lastly Joon!

 

“What are all of you doing here?”I asked in a formal tone.

 

Not knowing to say maybe they all smiled at me the same way Jaejoong did and that my blood rushing to my cheeks in a matter of seconds. Although it was just the blushing, the beating of the heart and the sweaty palms all didn’t come! I guess my heart already settled!

 

“We want to get to know you and maybe more!” Donghae spoke with his sweet voice. His voice reminded me of Bae and Dae’s voice mixed together, seeing him with that calm and sweet face I couldn’t help but imagine him seeing a sweet ballad now that would be a perfect event for his girlfriend to be.

 

“Well I’m looking forward to that!” I said giving him the same treatment, he smiled back but the others didn’t feel like doing the same.

 

The progressed much better than I expected, we got to talk to each other without any interference and by interference I mean the two BB boys being all jealous and attention needy the whole time, at some point they learned to join the little chat group we have and we all started talking about senseless things. I really like this coz I got to be me, all mois! Not caring at all about what acts or words they would like or wouldn’t, I was me and no pretences.

 

“Oh my god!” Khun gasped as he noticed the wet substance on his forehead and just above his lips, while he was busy daydreaming and spacing out me and Wooyoung decided to give him a free make over, a ketchup make over that is. We both laughed our asses off seeing him struggle to wipe his face. “Mian!” I stuck my tongue out playfully and helped him wipe off the ketchup on his face but then got disturbed with a very loud *AHEM!*

 

We all looked back at the door and saw Jaejoong with a face that could only mean one thing – SHOCKED. I was a little bit confused to why he was acting that way then just by the corner I noticed the camera from MNET filming him at that I immediately smiled and waved at him.

 

“What is this?” he asked, pretending to be surprised or jealous or whatever, he looks very believable.

 

I don’t know when I was convinced that all of this is only an act but it’s better this way than the opposite.

 

“We were taking care of your girlfriend while you were gone hyung!” It was Minho who spoke and held out a piece of French fries which I happily ate and nodded to. “She couldn’t really walk around so yeah!” followed by Joon, this 5 are doing a very good job at making him all jealous or at least act like it.

 

“Then can I borrow her?” he asked walking towards us with heaving steps. “Maybe!” both Wooyoung and Khun said putting their arms around me, I just chuckled and poked them at their sides at the same time they jumped surprised adding to my entertainment.

 

“Where are we going?” I asked trying to keep the hands from tickling me but sadly I wasn’t doing a good job. “Rooftop!” he said shortly. “Okay! Bae carry me there!” I held out my hands like a baby, the younger smiled amusedly. “I’ll do it!” Jaejoong cut him out walking closer to me. Khun got up from his seat to make way for me.

 

He carried me bridal style and I blushed at the sudden contact, hooking my arms around his neck for security he lead us to the elevator. When we got in I insisted for him to put me down but he urged to just carry me like that. Last time he said he’ll be taking me to all of his favourite restaurants for me to gain weight but because of my injured feet I think that’ll have to wait so now I’m really curious to what’s by the rooftop.

 

“Omo!” I squealed with the biggest smile that I can put on, my eyes brightened up almost twinkling when I saw what he has set for us. Without looking I know he was smiling at my reaction but I couldn’t care less I was too touched with the scenery.

 

The time was not less than perfect, the sun was just setting down giving off that romantic atmosphere I thought could only be present on movies and dramas. The wind was calm but still gave that cold and warm feeling to it making me shiver in delight. I looked up at him and immediately got caught with his mesmerizing eyes I knew I wouldn’t be able to look away once I hit the 5 second mark so I did. “What’s this for?” I asked shy although the reason is already obvious.

 

Before answering my question he put me down on the neatly set out dinner table with matching candle light and wine. I noticed on the side was dishes of all sorts all looking very appetizing.

 

“Don’t you think I’m a bit under dress for a candle light dinner?” I asked.

 

“You look perfect!” he said to me.

 

Can this guy get any better or what?

 

“Princess you really need to stop making me jealous without knowing about it!” he sighed once he sat down, I eyed him and it looked like he got really jealous of that.

 

“I didn’t know you were coming, as far as my manager told me I have no schedule for today and besides I was just getting to know future possible boyfriends!” I joked and he made an angry but cute face. “I’m just kidding, boss’s orders!” I told him and he looked like he just got the heaviest baggage off his back.

 

“As promised last time, our next date is on my favourite restaurants but since my princess is injured I thought I’d get the restaurant to you” what he said was really sweet but the way he said ‘my princess’ sent shiver down my spine getting me giddy and happy.

 

“Well then thank my Hero!” I winked at him.

 

Clapping three times as if cuing someone to come in I got my head spinning around looking for something or someone to come and by the side  a couple of people was coming in tux like waiters of some sort, when they finally came close I gasped recognizing who they were. T.O.P, Hyun Joong and Dongwook are all wearing polished attires with matching towel or napkin hanging on their hands, this is just precious.

 

“Wow, I never saw the day were 3 great idols would be serving me dinner!” I teased and they all frowned at that, without them looking I took off my phone and took a pic with flash. “YAH!” “NUNA!” they shouted all together surprising the hell out of me.

 

“What! I’m just promoting!” I said checking the picture.

 

We’re not 2ne1” Hyunjoon pouted even stomping his feet.

 

“That can be arranged!” I turned to them and they all backed away a little. “Just kidding!” with that they all sighed relieved.

 

Without further a due they walked to the table where the food were all are and slowly put them on our table one at a time. There were many food choices and my mouth just watered smelling and seeing them, good thing I didn’t eat much back at the caf or this would have been a very awkward dinner.

 

We had conversations in between talking and teasing the servers, it’s much better this time since if the atmosphere turns quiet he’s the first one to bring it back again, I like his initiative.

 

“You have something there!” he pointed out, I took the napkin and wiped my mouth but with the look of his face I don’t think I got the stain off so I tried again. “Is it still there?” I asked and he nodded laying back and just watching me struggle. “I’ll get it for you!” he smiled. “EEEIIIIIII!” the three side remarked reacting on his cheesy move. “What?” he asked and glared at them. “You watch too much drama hyung, it’s a good thing nuna isn’t drinking any coffee with foam!” Tabi said wiggling his eyebrows at it too.

 

He ignored that statement and leaned over to wipe the stain off and when he did I replied with a sweet thank you.

 

“How was Japan?” I asked putting in my mouth another piece of apple. “It was okay, we did a couple of interviews and shows!” he answered simply. “I’d rather spent the time with you!” he flashed me his angelic smile.

 

This are those times when my mind goes off thinking how can and angelic being like him flash that sweet, precious smile at me. It’s like the whole concept of angel and mortal, aigoo I’ve been into fantasy too much.

 

“I’d rather spent my day with you than being cooped up inside the dorm!” I sighed, feeding him apple.

 

“Sorry about the call!” he took out that subject again I shook my head and said “It’s okay! You don’t have to mention it really!” I smiled.

 

The conversation that I thought would take a little longer got cut off with him walking to some kind of player and playing a slow music, fit for a slow dance. “Omo, you really got everything set?” I asked wondering, he walked to me and held out his hand, I gladly took it and he carefully led me to the center holding me perfectly on his arms just like a puzzle piece.

 

As the first line came out ‘The strands in your eyes’, he took away one of his hands pulling away the strand of hair that’s keeping me from seeing him clearly. We twirled only looking at each others’ eyes, not caring if the part will get edited out since we weren’t talking and just dancing around.

 

“And tell me we belong together!” we both sang that part at the same time creating a sweet harmony of voices, at the corner of my eyes I saw PD-nim smiling like a fool watching a chick flick. “A Cinderella Story!” I smiled at him whose seemingly confused with what I said. “It’s a movie, the leading lady and man danced around just like this with the same song.” I explained and he this nodded.

 

“A sunset, candle light dinner date!” I said.

 

“With the most beautiful girl!” he added. I rolled my eyes on that.

 

“With the most handsome guy” I replied.

 

“Let’s go, I’ll send you home!” he said stopping us with the dancing but he didn’t pull away though, he still kept me secured on his arms looking my way. “Who’s going to clean this up?” I asked looking at all the plates. “Dongwook hyung and the two will!” he smiled and carried me off.

 

“Carry me to the caf, I’m going home with the girls you don’t need to!” I said once we got to the elevator, I couldn’t see his face since he was still carrying me but I don’t think he made any argument on that. He didn’t say anything and just did what I told him to.

 

"I’ll see you soon!” he said with the same treatment as when we were at the beach. “Bye!” I said.

 

Looks like I made the right decision after all! Sometimes a dream is just a dream right?