Trying ... but

MNET Scandal Celebrity Edition

 

 

AN: In this chapter you'll meet Kim Seungjae, who is a fictional character and just adding a depth to the whole relationship between the two ... If you notice his name is SEUNG --- which i took from Hyunseung who I'm totally inlove with right now <3 aaaccckkkkk...... XD sorry for ranting <3

 

 

 

 

 

“Nuna I admit I’m all into not liking Jaejoong hyung because of MNET Scandal but I have to be honest you’re goodbyes are a little too dry after being all sweet and romantic with each other the whole day!” Minho put his arms around me looking at the same thing that I did, at the door where my ‘Hero’ exited.

 

 

Sighing a bit at what he said I rested my head on his shoulder still looking that way. Funny how sad everyone is about that whole scene where in my case I’m just relieved that’s all it’s ever going to be. There’s nothing we can really do about it I guess so let it be.

 

 

“I know but that just saves me from all his fans that’s probably thinking of 100 ways to torture me for being in the arms of their HERO” joking about that made me feel stupid for just everything.

 

 

Minho didn’t say or do anything but just rested his head on mine sighing like I did this reminds me of the whole confession I gave at Strong Heart, feeling my cheeks turn hot coz of that memory I chuckled a little feeling stupid. “And now you’re just chuckling like that did hyung hit your head on something!” he took his head back checking my head for any bumps or whatever, as he was getting to the back of my neck I yelped like a dog I hate being tickled. “That tickles!” I gave him a threatening look if ever he’s thinking of tickling me which was on his eyes, I scooted back but he caught me by the waist and started tickling me.

 

 

“Minho … yah .. ahahahah.. stop!” I yelled out for help hoping someone would hear me and not long after the sound of foot stomping hardly on the stairs while they came down quickly stopped him for a second but then continued on. I was trying to find his tickle spot but that didn’t work. “Yah Choi Minho!” Wooyoung, Khun, Joon, and Donghae all shouted at the same time fully stopping him from tickling me.

 

 

Seeking revenge I bit his arm and he shouted loudly making everybody laugh. “Min you taste like coconut!” I said his face making a weird profile. “I wonder if Onew tastes like chicken then? B do you taste like corn?” I turned to the girls who came down along with the boys, they just laughed while walking to me giving me hugs and all that. “I think Jaejoong-ssi put something on your food!” Chaerin teased pinching my cheeks. “It’s probably the waiters!” I was just nodding my head remembering the picture I took back then. “Look at them don’t you just want to keep them” showing them the picture some awed at their cuteness just like I did while mainly the boys cringed away.

 

 

“Their cute!” I pouted at their reaction.

 

 

“We’re guys nuna. N.A.M.J.A” Khun pointed out spelling it even.

 

 

“So you don’t find me cute then?” I did my best impression of Puss in Boots with the matching eyes. The girls awed at my cuteness. “Fine!” I flipped my hair looking the other way.

 

 

5 … 4 … 3 … 2 … 1

 

 

“You’re the cutest nuna” they all came running to me crashing me with their hugs, for a small person like me you think they’ll be gentle but no. “Back it off she’s turning blue!” Bom chuckled tapping each of the guys off me. “Thanks B.” I smiled at her and she just rolled her eyes.

 

 

Then came in our dear loving president with smile on his face, for a person who’s been stuck inside his office dealing with papers you’d think he’ll be depressed or irritated at this time. Well, that’s why we’re weird. Weird boss, weird workers!

 

 

“What’s up with the smile boss” I asked.

 

 

“I got an offer for a car if I make you date Nichkhun!” he chuckled then continued. “A new phone for Wooyoung, a dozen of rice bags for Minho, jewelleries for Joon and for the biggest house and lot for Donghae” hearing all the offers their fans has to give for me to date them they all started to rejoice.

 

 

“ELFs are the best! House and lot!” Donghae stood up with arms wide open walking back and forth like he was some kind of king but I can’t deny that’s pretty impressive, actually giving oppa house and lot for the pairing well their fans gave them a REAL GOLDEN disk what else can’t they do.

 

 

“I appreciate the help from our fans but I don’t need it I can make nuna mine anytime!” Joon sat beside me putting his arms around my small body, I just ruffled his hair letting him have his moment. Not long till the others noticed what he was doing deathly glares just poked right through the guy I can’t believe his not even noticing it. Aigoo!

 

 

“Joon! GET O.F.F” Khun said in English, what’s with him and spelling words? “Oppa you can’t woo nuna with your English” Mingkki said, she just sat back looking through magazines while CL was busy texting someone now that was bizarre since when did the leader started texting that much? “No!” Joon insisted and kept his hold on me. “Khun stop being mean to your dongsaengs” I said he went quiet and slumped back on the couch beside Wooyoung.

 

 

Khun drove us home and by us I mean me and girls while the other 4 got a ride with Hae. Bom couldn’t stop bothering him, asking questions about everything I don’t even understand and know where she’s getting it all from. Finally we reached the building I had to apologize for her behaviour for the whole drive and not minding it all he just smiled. “Thanks thai prince” I gave him a hug. “No problem Vampire princess!” we both chuckled.

 

 

“Say hello to wild bunny for me will you” I said before closing the door of the building. When I looked back he was still there waiting for me to get on the elevator before leaving.

 

 

The whole scenario kept me thinking of how it would have been if I had let Jaejoong take me home, would it have been the same thing? Him standing right by the door waiting for me to safely get in before completely leaving and me right here waving good bye to him like every other couple who’s sharing the same feelings!

 

 

I sighed when the doors finally closed and the elevator started going up. “Tell me what is right and what is wrong!” I sang the lines with amusement on my voice. “I’m going crazy!” I laughed before walking in the place.

 

 

 

I slept with a smile on my face remembering everything that happened today, not missing anything from when I woke up until right now lying on my bed.

 

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

When I woke up a got about 7 messages on my phone, I was still too tired to actually read it but when another one came in I grunted turning it on. 7 messages from 7 different people, one from Thai prince, wild bunny, charming fish, cute babo, nuna killer then one from Dog poop like usual and the last surprised me a bit, it came from Jaejoong.

 

 

From: Jaejoong –SSI

Good Morning nuna … hope you had a good sleep ^-^

I’ll meet you later ….

 

 

So I have a schedule today well at least it’s not this early in the morning, I’m actually very thankful of that. I’m not really sure if I can still go back to sleep now that my eyes are fully wide open, next time I should remember putting it on silent.

 

 

“D unnie!” a knock on my door got me up sitting, why is Mingkki up this early? Looking at the clock it wasn’t as early as I thought it was, the time’s already 11 and by the smell of it the girls were already cooking breakfast or lunch or maybe brunch. “Yeah!” I answered yawning. “Food is ready, hurry up manager oppa just called and he said Jaejoong-ssi is picking you up in an hour!” she said sounding calm and used to the schedule.

 

 

For the last couple of days the only schedule we have as a group is practice and practice then sometimes help out at the company while if it’s by member I’m the only one whose been having more schedules than normal, it was good and bad at the same time. I’m not really used to being alone without the girls but then it gets all awkward most of time when we’re together.

 

 

“I’m coming!” telling her that so she can go seat down already I got up messily tying my hair and heading to the kitchen.

 

 

The strong smell of bacon hit me once I opened the door and then came the egg, American Tuesday is what we like to call it when Chaerin cooks the breakfast and it’s always something English, we didn’t mind that at all we actually like Tuesdays than any other day of the week.

 

 

“So you thought about what Minho said yesterday?” Bom suddenly asked out of nowhere stopping me midway from stuffing my mouth with food. I looked at her confused to what she was talking about, thinking it all through I got what she was asking. “I don’t know, maybe I’d do something different today give him a hug or something!” I simply said, she didn’t push through with her argument which was obvious.

 

 

I wanted to help clean up since I haven’t been helping around the house lately but the two youngest pushed me to my room to get changed for my schedule I couldn’t say anything coz Bom was with it as well. I didn’t budge and just got going. Not putting much on I took about almost a whole hour getting ready.

 

 

Walking towards the door my phone rang and a message came from him, he was already downstairs by the front waiting for me. Wondering about how he knows where I lived didn’t come to me I simply nodded and walked out my room.

 

 

 

“I’m going … bye bye!” passing by the living room where their watching some movie I waved by and headed out. Right when the door closed they all said bye together.

 

 

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

“Annyeong!” I greeted him.

 

 

He’s really too good to be true, right when I got out he was leaning by his car with hands on his pocket, sunglasses on looking at something and when he turned to look at me he immediately flashed me that smile that could melt any fans of his. I’ve been around him too much now that I’m certainly not unaffected by it but it had lessen this days.

 

 

“Where we off to?” I asked standing right beside him and with that action of mine PD-nim, he’s starting to be my favourite now got close to me. “Oh! Annyeong PD-nim!” I greeted him and he waved by, I think that got caught by the other cameraman. Aigoo he’s so cute!

 

 

“Where do you want to go?” he asked back. Moving my lips around I thought of someplace to go but I couldn’t really think of one. Then it came. “Give me the keys I’ll drive!” I said holding out my hands for the keys, he just stared at me and contemplated for a second whether to give me or not but then he gave up and got in first. “Tsk!” it was low so no one could hear even the cameras but I don’t think my face hid that expression. Oh well!

 

 

I started driving faster than I usually do but I still made sure I’m not defying any street rules I wouldn’t want to be reported over speeding or something. So with that speed of driving we got to the place faster than anyone would though taking in it’s almost at the other side of the city.

 

 

“Here we are!” I said tossing him the key and looked around.

 

 

“Umma!” a sweet voice got my attention so I turned around with my face lit up with a smile as I saw the owner of the voice run to me for a hug. Walking closer to meet him halfway he lunged with a tight hug making us fall on the ground but instead of a grunt laughter came from the two of us getting the cameras on us. “How’s my little prince doing?” I asked brushing his hair back. He pouted at that and made cute whining sounds. “I missed you!” wrapping his arms around my neck again he kept saying those words. “I missed you too!” I responded. “I want you to meet someone!” I told him but instead of pushing him off me I carried him off to where Jaejoong was standing turning to my side so his face is facing him.

 

 

He shook his head resisting the meeting but poking an area on his neck he let out a giggle then faced him.

 

 

“Annyeong!” Jaejoong smiled waving at him. “Annyeonghaseyo!” my prince greeted back not forgetting to bow in respect. “What’s your name?” Jaejoong asked moving the pieces of hair from his face. “Kim SeungJae imnida!” Seung introduced himself flashing his killer smile. “Did you know Hyunseung-ah got his name JS from this little bad boy?” I pointed out. “Umma, when is Seungie hyung coming again?” he asked hearing his hyung’s name. “When I come again I’ll bring hyung with me!” I told him.

 

 

“Let’s go inside!” said and we all walked in, with the sound of the bell ringing by the top of the door when opened all the kids’ attention turned to us running like bulls when they saw me. “Annyeong children!” I waved putting Seung down to hug everyone of them beside me was just a frozen idol not knowing what to do. “If you don’t like it here we can always go somewhere!” I told him getting up watching the kids go back to playing. “Ani! I like it actually … I’m just surprised to see how the kids are with you” he smiled.

 

 

It’s just like he said I’m not good with kids, well I don’t blame him though the 4 of us pretty much roam around the city when we’re free and not even once did we get spotted or seen. I’d like to call ourselves NINJAS at those kinds of moments.

 

 

“Umma is he appa?” Seung came back with a question that stunned both me and Jaejoong even including the cameramen. “Why are you asking that!” I asked sitting down to meet his eyes. “Coz last time you said you’re coming back you’ll bring me appa!” he said but his eyes were on Jaejoong. “Why don’t you ask him” I told him and all attention were now on Jaejoong. “Ummm …. I don’t know!” he said obviously not agreeing with the whole concept of fatherhood to a kid and a girl he barely knows.

 

 

“Oh! Gwaenchanayo! … Umma I heard Nichkhun-ssi likes you, can he be my appa?” he suddenly asked. I gasped at how the news travelled so fast and how he knew about that. He looked at me with shinning eyes, almost like when Seungri wants me to get him close to an idol, hoping I would say yes! For the sake of his feelings and all that I would say yes even though there’s a huge possibility it might not happen – he likes me I know but still, but with cameras on me and my pretend boyfriend I have to say no this time. “Aigooo … I’ll bring your appa here soon!” I smiled at him, telling him to go play with the kids.

 

 

Jaejoong and I sat down watching them play around, they even got PD-nim to play with them while the other cameraman laughed while catching every moments on tape.

 

 

“Why do Seunjae call you umma?” he asked with a sigh probably relieved he already asked. He looked cute like that. “When we first visited here he was still small and wasn’t very sociable with the other children. Even without knowing his name I felt close to him, later on I found out his father abused him and his mother killing the mother because of it. Without any other relatives to stay with he ended up here, at first he was hard to open up but with weekly visits even though my schedule was packed I still managed to visit then little by little he started to soften up. Then one time when we came in he ran towards me calling me umma, of course I was very happy with that. About the appa thing, sorry about that! You could say I’m partly at fault for that coz for the last couple of visits I’ve been ranting to him how sad my love life is … so yeah!” I laughed at the last part remembering one time when he had tons of pictures of idols he things goes well with me.

 

 

I glanced up at the clock and it was the kids snack time as a habit I got up saying hello to the unnies and oppas and dongsaengs and headed towards the kitchen to make something. I’ve been doing it all the time that they didn’t mind already.

 

 

“Princesss?” I heard him call. “In here!” I said.

 

 

He walked aimlessly to the kitchen looking at everything. “What are you doing?” he asked. “I’m making food for the kids, want to help?” I didn’t even finish the sentence and he was already smiling then nodded when I did.

 

 

Just with the simple preparation of food for the children we got to open up with each other, talking about everything talked about on the first dates which we didn’t get to do. It was nice to know things about him and that made me feel like all of this isn’t for show only but still that thought lingered in my head echoing like an endless room.

 

 

“I’d like to see you cook something with Chaerin one day!” taking the tray of food to the kids I suddenly said that, it wasn’t something that I wouldn’t say with thinking I was just surprised to how it just came out of nowhere. “That would be great” he replied.

 

 

The cameras were off and we all enjoyed the meal enough for everyone, since we were full from tasting the food to match their taste we just sat on the corner watching over them at that moment sitting beside him like that made me feel like a real mother or at least someone who has someone.

 

 

“At this rate I could be Seungjae’s appa!” he joked leaning over to watch them even carefully. My eyes shot at him surprised to his sudden words, I’m not really sure it was only a joke or if he really meant it then I looked back at the two cameramen and not one of them was holding their camera and watching us. “I don’t think that’s a good idea!” I said leaning at the opposite side, far from him.

 

 

His eyes diverted from them to me and good thing I wasn’t looking or caught them, I’m pretty sure I’d be blushing like hell if that happened. “Why?” he asked looking back at them. “Considering Seungjae’s emotional state even till now he needs someone who’s willing to actually be on his feet with his promise. If I tell him or you tell him you’ll be his appa that would cause a problem, he wants someone not just to stand as a father for him but also someone who would be there for me. Once you say yes to that he would immediately take it as you being my boyfriend as well and if he finds out we’re not really together I don’t want him to go through that again …” before I could continue what I was saying Seungjae called me over wanting my attention. I didn’t get to say anything and just left him there.

 

 

 

NOONE’s POV

When Dara suddenly stood up and heading to the kid calling her attention Jaejoong could only stare at her trying to process everything that she just said but he didn’t understand anything and really wanted to know the whole reason for him not being able to be Seungjae’s appa even though he’s willing too.

 

 

His eyes shifted to the couple of workers by the desk eating the food they made, excusing himself through the crowd of children he walked there with a question already on his mind.

 

 

“Excuse me!” he said interrupting their meal but it doesn’t seem like it was interrupted and just got better, with just the sparkle on their eyes you could say so. “Neh!” they answered and almost on a squeal.

 

 

“Ummm … do you know why Seungjae is very into who gets to be Dara’s boyfriend!” finally the question coming out he felt a light feeling on his chest and it only got lighter when the two started opening their mouths.

 

 

“It was Dara unnie who got Seungjae to be like that right now even after everything that he had gone through with his family. One time unnie brought Cheondung-ssi with her to meet the kids and at instant him and Seung got close with each other I think everybody knows how protective he is of Dara and seeing how Seung is just the same as him Cheondung-ssi in a manner of speaking gave him the same job as he’s doing. To protect Dara unnie of any heartache that would come from any man and added that he’s very emotional most of the times a little trickery would cause him to start balling tears just like what happened when Seungri-ssi pretended to be her boyfriend and Seung believed that wholeheartedly, playing with him until he said that he’s just joking about him being unnie’s boyfriend, Seung really felt betrayed at the time that he locked himself from anyone and unnie had to stay overnight to tell him she was alright and it’s really nothing. Seungjae has trust issues because of his father that’s why!”

 

 

They explained to him as clear as possible and it seemed like he grasped the whole thing, looking back at the girl who’s pretending to be his girlfriend for a show playing with the kid that seemed like her child already he smiled at the mother-son art like moment. There was nothing that can compare to how one can treat someone else with so much love although they are not related in anyway.

 

 

“Jaejoong PD-nim said we need to go!” She walked to him but didn’t smile like she always did every time she was that close to her and that didn’t fail to be caught by his eyes. The latter watched the older gaze at the kid with such care and worry.

 

 

As if he was never there she then walked back to the child thinking of what to say for goodbye this time, Seungjae is very well informed of the idol’s busy schedule but it still got him lonely at times when she isn’t around. “Umma has to go now!” with just that his face fell tragically although the tears forming on his eyes were very visible to everyone the kid still tried hard for it to now fall down, as much as she doesn’t want him sad and crying it’s also the same with him. “Hurry back okay!” he smiled the best he can but when those eyes formed the sweetest eye smile the tears couldn’t keep themselves and fell. “I will!” she smiled giving him a hug that she hopes can last until she can come back again and several kissed on his cheeks and head.

 

 

“Annyeong!” the couple waved at everyone and left.

 

 

“Gwaenchana?” Jaejoong asked letting his right hand leave the stirring wheel snaking to Dara’s hand intertwining it. Dara felt the shock once the skin met and her attention turned to him, the gloom on her eyes flowed to her hands, her fingers wavered a little as he tightened his grip on her hand letting her know he’s just there if she needs someone.

 

 

Jaejoong pulled her hand closer to his face landing a soft kiss on the top and then letting it rest on her hand rest not taking it back. Feeling the sincerity of that action Dara smiled lightening up her face and without knowing it was her turn to pull the knotted hands to her face warming up her cheeks with the warmth of his hand.

 

 

“Gomawo~” she sighed happily.

 

 

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Dara’s POV

 

 

Just out of nowhere he took my hand to his linking them together, there was the shock that came in with that like the first time. Right now I don’t care if he’s just doing it for the sake of the show or whatever his reasons are I’m happy he’s there or at least someone’s there at times like this.

 

 

‘Wouldn’t it be nice if this was for real’ only sighing at that thought I couldn’t give away what I’m thinking and instead just smiled answering him. “Gomawo~”. Then not even thinking I placed his hand on my cheeks feeling the warmth of it run down my body. I really feel happy with this.

 

 

Jae’s POV

 

 

I didn’t know what I was doing and just took her hand like that but I don’t regret doing it or feeling anything wrong about it, I actually felt very satisfied and when she did the same I’m not able to hide the smile on my face.

 

 

All those time when I watched romantic movies I find the guy who always smile with just a simple act stupid or fake but experiencing it changed my whole view of that thinking.

 

 

But …