Day 1: Beach Date

MNET Scandal Celebrity Edition

Day 1

 

“You didn’t get to sleep coz of what sajangnim said right?” Bom chuckled poking my face while she sat right beside me. We were waiting for the others to finish up packing already so we can go.

 

For some reason our company had planned an outing for the day and you know where? ….. Wait for it yes at the beach! In the middle of summer where there’s like hundreds of people right now having their own fair share of Vitamin D and he wants us to show up there, I’m not being conceited or anything but don’t you think that’s a bit risky having us out in plain sight where we can be openly attacked by fans – not in a violent way of course. I LOVE OUR FANS VERY MUCH but that’s not the point.

 

Not to mention what he said yesterday, I can’t disagree that a beach date wouldn’t be romantic but I’d like – if it’s true and possible, to be more private.

 

Looking outside with the sun shining really bright and the humidity probably really high I decided to go change into something lighter and shorter, something I never thought I’d wear outside but it was a must for the weather: shorts and just a tank top – this makes me feel like dancing Ma Boy.

 

“Oowoahw unnie!” Chaerin choked when I came out with my hair tied up and sunglasses on. I just stuck my tongue out and went to the kitchen to get a drink of water. “You know Taeyang and Seungri would be walking right beside you because of your outfit right?” Bom passed by eyeing me with teasing eyes.

 

 She doesn’t have to remind me of that, I regret the last time I went out with those two just to go get something to eat hell those two act more serious than body guards they even gave me both their jackets to cover me up when I was wearing a sweater already.

 

“Time to go!” Our maknae came in the dorm yelling at us in a very respectful way I may add. “Come on!” I said pulling the two with me, they kept grumbling on the way to the bus not the only ones who don’t like the idea of going to the beach and relaxing, knowing the two they’d rather go shopping or sleep the whole day.

 

“Oh no you’re not wearing that nuna!” was what welcomed me when I got in the bus, I chose to ignore the two who has been giving me looks and sat beside Daesung, I immediately plugged on my ear phones muting them down leaning my head on Dae’s shoulders when I fell asleep.

 

The trip was nice… I think, I don’t really know what they talked about or whatever they did since I was asleep for the whole ride to the beach and when I woke up it was like I entered a dream instead of exiting it.

 

“Oh my god!” I gasped opening my eyes in front of me only about a couple of inches close Kim Jaejoong’s face was smiling especially sweet, his warm brown eyes captured mine own and not letting me look away. His scent was intoxicating my whole body, making me have these weird thoughts of just leaning over and locking our lips but that fantasy got cut off when he finally talked.

 

“Annyeong!” he said short but it felt like a long speech that rang across my mind forever. I admit I’ve had a long time crush on him, everything about him is just perfect and having him as my boyfriend would be like the best gift I’d ever get from heaven above … Whoah wait! Speaking of boyfriend please tell me lord he’s going to be my boyfriend.

 

“I’ll be your boyfriend for a week!” he said it like it was some kind of law, his voice husky and just melting.

 

“Ummm… I don’t really know what to say!” I said honestly, looking away and doing my alien fingers. He chuckled and suddenly took my hand lacing it with his while we walked out of the bus. I felt my cheeks blush hard and get hot but I didn’t mind since I’m loving every second of this.

 

“Where are we going?” I asked shyly. Totally forgetting to even introduce myself and the entire introduction part. “Yah!” I yelled but he still didn’t stop walking and just smiled. “Wait a minute!” I pulled him back and he stopped turning around, I thought he would have an annoyed faced but instead he had an apologetic face his head even bowing, that just broke my heart seeing a face made of art frown.

 

“I’m sorry!” he apologized, the sadness of his voice just shot right through my chest and it ached me to see him like this. I took back my hand from his and cupped his face pulling it upwards so he’s looking me straight in the eye. “You don’t need to say sorry, I just wanted to take things slow besides I haven’t even introduced myself yet!” I chuckled and he angelically smiled back, not knowing with that small thing from him can make my heart beat fast and my body to weaken like clay.

 

I stepped back and bowed “Annyeonghaseyo, 2ne1’s Dara imnida nice to meet you!” chuckling with my introduction, the heat of the sun slowly burnt my skin and it a pain that I actually liked.  Breathing in the summer air I looked back at him only to see a guy who’s gawking over almost stalker like.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo JYJ’s Jaejoong imnida!” he replied.

 

After that the atmosphere between us just got awkward, good thing the noise from the people didn’t really let that silence between us be that obvious. His eyes on me burnt more than the sun even if how much I’d want to just stare back at him I know I’d just melt down on my knees.

 

“Ummm… now what?” asking without looking at him, I turned to the beach where I could see the whole family having a good time sun bathing and playing volleyball, for a second I felt quit sad and wanted to join them too but then I felt long, thin fingers one by one slowly filling up the spaces between my hand.

 

The feeling of the touch of his fingers intertwining with mine sent bits of electricity to my body making my brain go crazy. When my head shifted to meet his eyes a smile immediately came to my lips as if giving him a cue to pull me to wherever he had decided to bring us before I interrupted.

 

“Does oppa know I’m with you?” I mentally hit my head when asked that question. ‘Way to ruin the moment Dara’ I thought.

 

I’m pretty sure he heard me ask the question but he didn’t answer and kept going déjà vu much!

 

“I got the permission to have you all to myself for the day” he said the happiness on his voice very obvious to me.

 

There were a lot of people like I expected, kids were running around chasing each other not having any care about the world while on the corners some couples were having their own moment cuddling, holding hands, hugging, eating ice cream things I want always wanted to do with someone and that someone is already holding my hand but I’m not really sure about the other things.

 

Although I’m very ecstatic about the day with Jaejoong there’s just something that doesn’t seem right about the whole situation. Well first of all why would HE be my BOYFRIEND for a WHOLE WEEK? I mean he never given me any attention before, doesn’t even mention my name if asked who his ideal girl is or her Tabi say something about him liking me. Second of all there’s one reason for this and that’s us being in MNET Scandal but if that’s the case then why aren’t there any cameras following us.

 

“Oh they’re close by!” he cursed under his breath but I still heard it. “What?” this time my tone was demanding for what’s happening, biting his lips before answering me he pulled me behind a tree and kept looking around cautious about something I still don’t know about.

 

“Well, I was trying to get us out of the cameras” …

 

“Oh … what? Why… why.. are you trying to get us out the cameras?” I took my hand back and folded my arms.

 

“I wanted to spend the day freely and comfortable” he answered honestly and I grateful of that. “Uhuh … you might have forgotten that this is a show and we HAVE to be followed around!” I stated making a face to him.

 

Out of nowhere he moved closer and pinched my cheeks, my eyes grew big surprised with his sudden action. “Aigoo you’re so cute nuna” he chuckled, hiding his smile which I didn’t like at all. I scrunched up my face and looked to the side finding one of the camera men and waving at him, he waved back at me called over the others to come our way. “Sorry to spoil your fun BOYFRIEND but I’d rather not be called to my president’s office and talk about how I just disappeared out of sight” hmmm, I’m liking this way of me acting, comfortable and not awkward.

 

There were about 3 cameras all directed at me while I sit here in the bench and wait for Jaejoong to come back with the ice cream. My eyes didn’t follow him like I wanted to coz they were again back at the spot where my group are, enjoy the sun running around.

 

“Too bad nuna you’re stuck with me today!” something extremely cold ran across the back of my neck making me jump and shout. He was holding out the ice cream to me and I annoyingly snatched it from him. “I know right!” I teased jokingly. “Too bad” sighing to get him guilty for saying that I glanced at him in the corner of my eyes and he was pouting while eating the ice cream not to mention the trace of the food on his upper lip ‘this would be romantic if we were at a café and instead on him the stain would be on me’ I chuckled alone seeming like an idiot.

 

“It’s not very man-like to be pouting like that and messily eating with your food” pushing the ice cream out of his mouth and wiping the his mouth he pouted even more.

 

His face looking like a kid’s and can I say it’s really, really adorable.

 

“Why don’t we make a bet, if you win then you have to spend the whole day with me not buts and questions …”  he offered and I beamed at his proposal, seems like he doesn’t know never make a bet with Dara. “ … and if I win then you’ll HAVE to spend 2 hours with my FAMILY including our father adding to that you have to follow whatever I say” I narrowed my eyes on him seeing the obvious movement on his throat.

 

“DEAL?” I held out a hand to shake on it. “I’d rather seal it with a kiss” he pursed out his very plump, pink, kissable lips and I pulled out all the nerve to stop myself from leaning over so. “Sealed it!” I said wiping my ice cream on his mouth missing his nose just by a little. “Indirect kiss!” winking at him I got up and stretched my hands, waving at the crowd around us.

 

“So what are we going to be betting on?”

 

“Hmmm…. Who can get more people on their side! This line marks the division! 5 minutes!” he smirked, gliding his feet down the cement for show.

 

There are quite a number of girls around so he probably thinks he’s going to win over me but male idols aren’t the only ones who can work up their charms. “Okay” I said seductively with a little on the lips. 

 

“Any rules or can’t dos?”

 

“Nothing do as you like!”

 

“Gladly”

 

When he turned back I could tell he is already showing his magic, dancing all that fan service but his not the only one who has something up their sleeves.

 

“Excuse me!” I said to the girl almost crying to just get a look at Jaejoong and probably regretting that she ended up on my side. Well soon enough she would be thanking me.

 

“Omo! Neh Dara-ssi” she answered happily with a high pitched voice but that doesn’t really hide the fact that she rather talk to Jaejoong than me. I leaned closer to her ear and whispered something she smiled widely about seconds later she started telling everybody and they all looked at me, I just smiled nodding to state it was true not long waiting everybody started moving to my side leaving him with only a couple of people.

 

“Time’s up!” the camera man who gladly watched the time for us yelled out. With smirk on my face I turned to him.

 

“You lost, which means let’s all go to the beach” I started walking.

 

“What did you do?” he asked catching up to my side and taking my hand like it’s all already normal between us. The touch still didn’t fail to make my blood run to my cheeks.

 

“I told them if they all move to my side they would see not only you without your shirt but also Big Bang and Se7en” letting him out on the whole thing he stopped his tracks and just looked at me. “You said no rules right!” I winked at him.

 

“Nuna!” he called.

 

“Yeah!” I answered plainly fixing my hair with my free hand.

 

“Can I call you princess?” he asked shyly.

 

What I felt when he asked was more than just shocked from his initiative of that, it was more like happiness, extreme happiness that I sort of stopped breathing at that point.

 

“I’ll call you hero then!” I smiled at him.

 

The nicknames give me the sense of a whole love story, the typical where the hero comes and saves the princess from the evil whatever and looking ahead right now I think I can see two 2 dragons with nose flaring at the sight of us.

 

“Umm.. princess, I’m not going to get eaten by those dragons right?” seeing the two up ahead as well he had this anxiety on his voice. “Nah, they wouldn’t dare besides I think Tabi is the one you should be worrying about” I pointed out at his friend whose stare is bearing a whole on both of us.

 

It didn’t take us long enough to finally get to the spot and got stared at by everybody else, oppa seems to be the most amused with the scene right now. I shot him a look but he ignored me and walked to Jaejoong well in between us to be exact breaking apart our hands which I openly disagreed to with stomping my feet and grimacing.

 

“Here to meet the family Jaejoong ssi” he nudged my ‘boyfriend’ and joking with him. I could see he’s very uncomfortable right now.

 

“More like here to play volleyball with the boys” I snorted smirking at them. “Tabi, Dongwook, Tablo oppa, Psy oppa with Hero versus the rest of the Big bang boys … no questions good now get into position 15 points total” I said without stopping and sitting down beside Bommie who was laughing at my attitude.

 

They didn’t take while to process what I just said and walked to the sides of the net.

 

“Is princess this demanding?” I heard Hero ask Tabi, the rapper just smiled and shook his head “Nah just when those two becomes all bodyguard-y again” he pointed at Bae and Ri, the older was holding tightly at the ball like he was playing dodge ball rather than the proper use of it.

 

“Unnie!” A certain familiar voice caught my attention, I looked around to find who owns it then I saw the girl I promised something with. She was waving her hand widely trying to remind me of that, I raised my hand with an ‘ok’ sign and turned to Jaejoong. “Hero-yah” I called sweetly fitting the nickname he had just given me. “Yeah!” he answered with squinted eyes blinded by the sun. “Shirt off” telling him straightforward like that got me strange looks from the girls and our president too.

 

He grunted before doing so and when he did it all felt like it was in slow motion. Shrugging his shoulders and letting his hands glide down his chest reaching for the hem of his shirt, with one eye open and one hand on the shirt he ily lifted it up showing the right side of his upper body revealing the heavenly embedded packets of muscles on his stomach. The scene was breathtaking for something that all the guys had done in the beach.

 

Who knew Kim Jaejoong has 6 packs of abs? Anyways back to his best actor like shirt disposal, the clothe was now on his neck and slightly pushing up his gorgeously fixed hair, with one tug his shirt was full out of his body and then he shook his hair like a CF turning to me.

 

“Happy?” he sounded irritated but I just ignored it.

 

“Very!” I answered very shortly.

 

Seeing him with his torso ily open for fan service both Dae and Dongwook took off their shirt too but didn’t have the same appeal as Jaejoong …. Or is it just me?

 

Not long after that all of the boys had their shirts off, even Psy oppa. This is how a god-like human can affect other people.

 

The next thing us girls knew was the whole beach watching the intense match of volleyball game, at the time the score was a tie, 13-13, both teams planned their next move with gritted teeth and sweat rolling down their tanned bodies.

 

“Why don’t the last point count as 2 to finish the game” YG oppa suggested and they all nodded not even looking at him, this seems like the first time he was ignored by them.

 

The ball was on the G side (Jae’s team) while the Y side (Bae’s team) was all crouched down waiting for the ball to come already. All their eyes were on fire like hitting the ball were depended on it, even their fingers rattled to their knees like waiting for the countdown to end so they could take the gun and shoot this is more intense than JinuSean oppa’s hand wrestling match.

 

The whistle went on, the ball is on Psy oppa’s hands waiting for his moment to serve and after taking in deep breathes he flicked the ball of his hand sending it up in the air rotating waiting for the next hand to hit, with a graceful but heavy thud of his hand to the rough skin of the ball it went flying to the other side going on a meteor fall like declension to the perfect target, Daesung.

 

He was staring at it come near him, getting his hands ready for the collision but once it already passed the net he was stunned by the pressure the ball came with ending up not hitting it and it hitting his face making him fall back.

 

“G team won!” the referee announced and almost instantly the team rejoiced their win along with the crowd behind them while the other was kicking the sand and letting out low grumbles in disappointment. Daesung was still down with his hands on his face by the look of it he was really hurt so I took a cold bottle of water and run to him.

 

“대성-ah … 괜찮아?”

 

I kneeled beside him tapping his face with the bottle to make him feel better, he just nodded his head but it was still obvious he was hurt.  I took off his hand and checked his face, it wasn’t as red as I thought and that was good but it still looked painful so I pulled him out of the sun and sat under the shade.

 

“Nuna I’ll never get the end of it if you don’t turn your attention on your boyfriend who’s standing with hands on his hips and eyes on fire right there!” he chuckled to assure me he was fine and to warned me about him.

 

“Chukahae!” congratulating him with a bottle of cold water his face still didn’t change. “Don’t tell me you’re jealous?” I teased leaning closer to him, his head moved back and stared at me heavily. “Me … me jealous? The great Kim Jaejoong jealous, you must be kidding me. I don’t get jealous ever” he puffed and even made a turn to emphasize his point, I find this side of him kind of cute … let’s play a little with it shall we?

 

“Oh okay! So you wouldn’t mind sitting with the girls while I give the boys water and towels right?” …. “Wait, why do you have to do that?” he pulled me back before I could walk back to them, I smiled slightly before facing him again “Because I made them play under the sun and it’s sort of my job” I explained like it was just a normal thing – which is, and that made him a little sad.

 

He walked to the girls just like I suggested and sat beside Dae, the girls were giggling and all that’s probably of his childish pout. 

 

Like the excuse I gave him I went to all the boys giving them water and the towel even assisting them on wiping their back and all. “Ahjussi here!” I threw the towel at Tabi who was spacing out. I hit him right in the face and that got him out of whatever fantasy he was having, he gave me a look that is not really good then attacked me. “Yah ahjumma!” he carried me and walked towards the water.

 

I kept on squirming to get off his hold but then he keeps flinging me around, when we were near the water I locked my arms on his neck holding myself tighter and closer to him so if I fall he’s coming with me. He was slowly bending down and the sound of the waves was getting louder, “YAH!” I squealed loudly hurting his ear. “Put me down please!” I begged and he just laughed. “Say sorry!” he said “Sorry!” not even a second after I apologized … wrong move!

 

When I got my feet on the ground and his arms off of me I pushed him back making him fall over the water and getting all wet. “Bommie!” I yelled running to the only person he can’t touch or threaten or anything. “Nuna!” I heard the rapper run back.

 

“The two of you stop you’re making Jaejoong-ssi mad” oppa chuckled and pointed to the guy who seemed like he lost it. “What’s he mad about?” Tabi finally got close to me and crazily shook his hair getting me wet partially. “Jealous of course!” Chaerin teased then she got a glare from him, the girl giggled turning back to her tanning.

 

“That was 2 hours princess, now let’s go!” he said sternly with a very husky and y voice. I didn’t get to say something and just got pulled away from them, at least I got to wave bye.

 

“Where do we go now?” I asked looking everywhere.

 

The time was 1 pm and I heard he needed to leave by 3 so we have 2 hours to enjoy our time together.  Walking around I just realized he wasn’t holding my hand or even walking near me, the distance between us grew and it didn’t feel the same as before. However if I say something that just makes me seem like I’m into him too much and is sensitive with just that so I just quietly followed behind him!

 

I just took out my phone and sent our maknae a message of course this didn’t slip through the eyes of PD-nim.

 

“Who are you texting?” he stealthily walked to my side surprising me. I let out a low chuckle and showed him the message.

 

From: Dancing Maknae

^-^ Oppa said we’ll be leaving at about 5 …

He wants to treat us for dinner …. <3 <3 <3

 

“Cute!” PD-nim smiled and I agreed with that.

 

“PD-nim let’s sit down!” without even making any other movement or saying anything I sat down on the nearest bench “What about Jaejoong-ssi?” he asked turning the camera to the guy who’s almost gone and swallowed by the crowd. “I don’t think he’ll notice or care so it’s okay.” I sighed.

 

Sitting down beside me comfortable PD-nim went on his interviewing mode focusing the camera clearly on my face, I shifted to my body so I was facing him instead of just my right side. This is actually very entertaining compared to how I was back when I was a guest on Family outing, God was that very awkward and Dae didn’t even help me through it.

 

“First question, what do you think of Kim Jaejoong?” he asked casually.

 

“Well, firstly I think he is an amazing idol, his singing is excellent … hmmm I guess everything about being an idol is on him!” answering without much thought about it I caught PD-nim’s mouth slightly curve to frown and I smiled at that “Waeyo? Isn’t my answer satisfying?” I asked pretending to be hurt with his reaction and seeing that he shakily waved his hands in front of him saying ‘no’, “I’m just playing PD-nim. He’s a great guy, ideal man to be a girl’s boyfriend … though I think he has a bit of a problem with giving his attention to his girlfriend rather than to himself! “ I said pointing at the crowd he got drowned into. “So you’re mad about that?” he asked. I didn’t say anything and just paused to think what I’m going to say. “I’m not really mad at that more like disappointed to how he acted, at a girl and a girlfriend’s point of view I don’t think it’s right to just get pulled away from your friends by your boyfriend then get ignore without any reason … then be totally left out like right now” explaining further more my thoughts he finally nodded understanding my point.

 

“Unnie!” a small girl holding out a stem of rose smiled to me, holding out the flower and her hand as well “Hello!” I smiled taking the rose and her hand “Who’s this from?” smelling it I looked around to where it came from. “Oppa has a surprise for you …” she didn’t say anything other than that but just pulled me through the crowd, passing everyone but still not knowing where she’s pulling me to.

 

Then we I realized we were back at the beach near a huge rock and a cave like shade in between, right there I narrowed my eyes trying to look at who was the person walking to us. “Gomawo Su-ah!” Jaejoong came out holding a little teddy bear and then gave it to the girl.

 

I just stood there dumbfounded about the whole thing, when the girl happily ran off he turned to me with an apologetic smile which wasn’t reaching me at all, crossing my arms at him I raised my eye brow waiting for him to talk. The feeling between is starting to be like those dramas, I’m actually thinking of walking away and checking if he’d pull me back.

 

“Ummm… I’m sorry about leaving you just like that princess but I had to coz I needed to fix the picnic for us “ he shyly said and he actually looked like he’s about to cry. “ It’s okay me and PD-nim got to talk about things anyway … So!” I pursed my lips waiting for the next thing to happen.

 

When he hasn’t done anything yet I turned to look at the clear water, sitting down to wet my hand and play with it until he decides to be do something. “Princess!” he called and I looked up half eyes closed, the next thing I know he carried me off to the shade where the picnic was set up. “Let’s eat” he said after, this is making no sense to me.

 

“Is this your first date?” I asked taking a piece of the garlic bread to my mouth, his expression opened up hearing my question I just looked at him. “No … why’d you ask?” he answered looking the other way. “You’re acting too shy for someone who has experience” I pointed out and he actually blushed at that.

 

The mood completely change the once bubbly, loud and comfortable scene turned into an awkward, quiet and uncomfortable scene- totally unbearable.

 

“You know if we don’t talk this whole picnic part is going to be edited out” I said noticing the sauce left on the side of his face, without even thinking about it I leaned over with tissue on my hand and wiped it off, he stared at me like I just did the strangest thing. “What?” I asked offended by the look he was giving me.

 

“I’m going to admit I was a bit jealous back at the beach!” he mumbled low but loud enough for me to hear it. “And you said you would never get jealous ever” I teased, pointing at him the sandwich I was eating. “Who wouldn’t anyway Seunghyun was half and you’re only wearing that, there was a lot of skinship for two people who aren’t that close …” he said taking a quick bite on my sandwhich, my eyes opened up with what he said. “FYI, we are CLOSE, like really close … like this close” sticking my two fingers together I waved it on his face. “No need to emphasize princess” he stuck his tongue at me and turned back to eating.

 

After we ate we sat down for a little while talking about senseless stuff then when I got bored I walked to the water and started playing around. Kicking my feet here and there not noticing I got him wet.

 

“Oh….” I pouted my lips making the word longer, he took off his shirt again and darted off towards me splashing the water while he ran. I tried to get away from him walking nearer to the deep but he caught up then started splashing me with water, I just yelped but splashed him back. Getting closer to me I got more wet and wasn’t able to splash back just covering my face, not knowing what to do I just waved my hand around with my eyes closed and hitting whatever I guess he caught my hands and walked closer to me that’s when I noticed we were falling down on the water getting us completely wet.

 

“Yah!” I laughed wiping my eyes so I could see better but then a cold wind blew at the back of my neck and I realized his face was just on the back of my head and his arms wrapped around me, seeing how his hands reached up to his elbow did I know I have a very small waste. “Acckk that’s cold” I yelled but then laughed together with him.

 

“Princess you’re really small” he had just have to point that out like I don’t have Bae shoving food down my throat so I could gain weight. “I know I should eat more!” I sighed, I expected him to let go of me now but he didn’t instead he just wrapped his hand more securely around me and rested his chin on my shoulder, this team I laid my head back to shoulder and we just floated around like normal couples do.

 

“On our next date, I’m taking you to all the places I like to eat!” he smiled hugging me closer. I giggled then said a little to girly for my type “I’d like that”

 

We didn’t say anything after that and just played around like kids but the whole time it was either his hands holding tightly onto mine or his arms wrapped around me either or I didn’t mind. When I thought that was all the skinship we can do he turned my body facing him and the normal flow with his hands to me, I rested both my hands around his neck and it felt like a kiss scene is going to get filmed.  

 

“In 30 minutes I have to leave” he sighed eye me intently, I once been told that if eyes could kill many viewers of our performances would be dead not I never really understood the whole concept of that but being here right now with him and his eyes on me that way I think I understand.

 

“I know PD-nim told me” I smiled.

 

“What did you and PD-nim talked about?” he frowned.

 

“Just things ….” I answered a bit short. “I didn’t get to bring my phone today so I can’t save your number and I don’t think you brought your with you” he said and I just noticed that. “You have Tabi to ask for my number and me too … so tonight I’ll get yours from him then I’ll call you” I smiled and he did as well.

 

After our little picnic by the beach and romantic swim he didn’t forget to walk me back to the family and even telling them goodbyes and such, that was very boyfriend like.

 

“I’ll be waiting for your call tonight princess” he said then left.

 

I just smiled watching him walk away just like that, I didn’t really expect anything for the goodbye not even a kiss or a hug that probably says a lot with the whole thing. I know it’s just a show but if you’re paired up with the person you’ve liked for some time it’s kind of hard to not get your hopes up and expect for things to happen. So there was nothing for me to say or to do while he walked away, knowing much better everything that had happened today was all for the show. Sadly!