Five~

Our Story ( Rectangular Love)

After that night, Chaeyeon never get any message or call from Yebin and whenever they meet on the road Yebin always try to not talk with her. He keep avoiding Chaeyeon.

A week before Christmas come, Chaeyeon have a date with Huihyeon.

Huihyeon send Chaeyeon back to her home after the date.

"Thanks for today oppa," she smile sweetly toward him. 

Huihyeon smile too, " Chae, I have something to tell you,"

" What is it?" 

" I don't think I can continue this relationship , l-let's break up,"

"Oppa..y-you're kidding right?" Chaeyeon try to change the topic.

"I'm sorry, but I can't keep you as my girlfriend anymore," after he said that he quickly get into his car to get something. Huihyeon return back and kneeling in front of Chaeyeon. 

In his hands there is a small box, he open it and look up at Chaeyeon. 

"Jung Chaeyeon, would you be my fiance?" 

Chae gasp and she don't know how to respond to Huihyeon. 

"Chae?" 

"I...,"

Meanwhile, Yebin is on his way to Chae's house he bring the decorations for the Christmas tree.

He actually have accompany his mom and Chae's mom to buy decorations but Chae's mom forgot to take the other so Yebin being a good boy ,and he gonna send it.

Yebin see Chaeyeon outside from her house, standing there with Huihyeon kneeling in front of her. 

Chaeyeon saw him and trying to call Yebin. 

"Binseu," her voice cracked.

Yebin look at the both of them. He approached them. "Sorry for interrupted you two, i'm just wanna to give Mrs. Jung's items," he put the decorations and quickly leave. 

" So, Chae? " Huihyeon asked.

" Oppa, I---, can i think about it first?" 

"Oh, yeah, sure, don't worry I can wait, you can think about it," he get up and give the box wirh a ring inside of it to her.

"Well, I need to go now," 

Chaeyeon give a small nod, Huihyeon get into his car and do not forget to give a wave to her before he leave with his car. 

Chaeyeon look at the small box and sigh. She look and the decorations Yebin put down earlier. She take it with her. 

Yebin is currently can't think anything. "They gonna tie a knot soon," he close his eyes. 

"Then i shouldn't confess to her because if i do i might ruin their relationship,"

Yebin have this thought, the idea of confessing to Chaeyeon on the Christmas Eve, but it's look like he need to forget about it.

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the late........update. But here is the new update. Please enjoy it! ^_^

-sharkkid-