Three~

Our Story ( Rectangular Love)

It's been a week of the holiday and Yebin just staying in his house doing nothing but being a lazy bun. He should be hanging out with Eunchae or his friends but Eunchae is on trip with her family while his other friends are busy.

"So bored," he keep changing the TV channel. Suddenly, the bell house is being press by someone. Yebin sigh and lazily get up, he walk to the front.

He open the door.

"Yeb----AHHHH!!!!!" Chaeyeon scream.

Yebin frown then he realize he only wear a short.

"!" He quickly close the door again and rush to his room to wear a shirt.

He walk to the front again and open the door.

"Why did you come?"

" I-i want to hang out with you?"

Yebin look at Chaeyeon, she don't wear any make up only mean she want to hang out in his house.

" Your boyfriend?"

" He is working part time now, can you let me get inside I'm freezing here,"

"Ah yeah..come," Yebin close the door when Chaeyeon get inside. They sit on the sofa.

Yebin is a good listener that why Chaeyeon like to talk with him but after she got a boyfriend they barely talk with each other. She only talk with her other friends Yuju and Kyulkyung but these two are useless, Yuju only make her more stress while Kyulkyung keep complaining about her stone boyfriend.

" Do you want to let out anything? You come here so that must be the reason,"

" You gain a weight," Chaeyeon said.

" Yeah a little bit, it's been a week I don't go out from this house,"

" Why? You should have some fun,"

" I don't have a friend to go out, they are too busy,"

"You can call me instead,"

"You busy with your boyfriend, so I don't want to disturb ,"

" Since the holiday start we barely go out, he is busy working part time,"

" Oh I see,"

" Do you wanna go out today? Amusement park? Yuju said riding the cable car is the best now,"

" Is your boyfriend not mind?"

"I will tell him, so now I go back to my house to prepare," Chaeyeon get up and left.

Yebin is confused but still go to wash up and prepare.

Yebin is finish preparing so he exit the house. He get into the car and drive it to Chaeyeon's.

Yebin wait and later Chaeyeon show up, get into the car too. Yebin start driving to their destination.

After he park safely the car they get out and enter the amusement park.

They line up to buy the ticket for cable car.

" Are you sure you want to ride it?"Yebin asked when they about reach the counter.

"Yes,"

"You scared of height, what if you pass out?"

"But I was ok when I ride it with Huihyeon oppa,"

"That cable car is at another amusement park and it was not to high, this is the high one, I don't want to carry you if you pass out," 

"Yah! Just wait and see," Chaeyeon buy the tickets then they go to the cable car place.

Yebin can see Chaeyeon is happy then he smirk, he know very well Chaeyeon will not enjoying this ride.

It's finally their turn , Chaeyeon and Yebin get into it and sit facing each other.

Chaeyeon smile awkwardly when the cable car start moving, Yebin chuckled. The cable car stop when it reach the top. Yebin look outside and smiling.

"Yuju is right, the scenery is beautiful," then look at Chaeyeon, she currently hold the holder in the cable car tightly.

"Are you ok?"

" Don't talk with me,this is terrible,"

Yebin sigh and get up, he sit next to Chaeyeon.

"Hold my arm instead of that holder,"

Chaeyeon look at him and quickly hold Yebin's or more like hugging his arm.

"When is this cable car gonna move again?,"

" 3 more minutes,"

"What?no,"

" I told you already this is higher than that one,"

" I never imagine it's gonna be like this," Chaeyeon tightening her hug on Yebin's arm.

" Yah,yah, that hurt, do you want to break my arm?"

"You told me to hold ,"

"I told you to hold onto it not hugging it,"

"I'm not gonna loosen it," 

"Geez.."

Yebin look at Chaeyeon she is closing her eyes right now.

" Good evening every customers , we are sorry the cable car are not gonna move for awhile, it's have the technical problem right now, we are very sorry but don't worry it not gonna be dangerous, once again we are very sorry, and please be patient, thank you,"

"damn it," 

"Binseu, I'm scared," Chaeyeon heard it too, that only worsen her scared.

"Don't worry I'm here," Yebin tap Chaeyeon's back, he getting worry too.

Yebin start humming some random song and Chaeyeon by hearing it feel a little bit relax. She smile a little bit.

Then the cable car is moving again.

"Finally," Yebin sigh in relief. Chaeyeon sigh too, finally they can get out from that damn cable car.

"Finally," Chaeyeon said as they step out from it.

Yebin smirked," See..you are scared,"

Chaeyeon glare at him. Yebin look at her. "Wanna grab something delicious, I bet you must be hungry from being scared." Yebin walk,leaving Chaeyeon there. Chaeyeon following him.

" Give me the chocolate and strawberry flavour,"

The worker scoop the ice cream into the cup. He give Yebin it. Yebin hand the money and go to Chaeyeon.

 

"Here ice cream for you,"

Chaeyeon take and start eating.

" Eat slowly I don't have any handkerchief with me to wipe it for you, as I know you will not bring any handkerchief or tissue with you,"

" What?" 

Yebin just said it and Chaeyeon already have ice cream at the end of her lips.

"Seriously , I just said it to you,"

Yebin sigh and left Chaeyeon.

"Yah! Where are you going?" Chaeyeon walk following him.

"Aigoo..here take it," Yebin handed her the tissues.Chaeyeon take some of it and wipe.

" haih..we gonna graduate soon and you still being careless,".

" Hm! I'm not careless , I just do it to test you," Chaeyeon said and continue eating the ice cream.

" Test me?"

" I do it to see if you still care about me or not,"

" Why,?" Yebin asked as he is curious.

" You barely talk with me after I got a boyfriend and you always with Eunchae, I think maybe you don't want to be my friend anymore,"

" you know what, let's eat, I'm hungry,"

"See..you always try to avoid this kind of question,"

"Let's throw this cup first, then we can talk again," Yebin take the empty cup in Chaeyeon's hand and throw it to nearby trash bin.

"Now let's eat," Yebin take a step.

" Do you think it's wrong to love two person in the same time?"

That question make Yebin to turn back looking at Chaeyeon.

" You love someone else?"

" Yes..but I'm not really sure about it yet,"

" Who is that guy?"

Yebin look into her eyes make Chaeyeon to blush so she avoid Yebin's eyes.

" I can't tell you yet, I want to confirm it first,"

" ok then, let's go to eat," he smile bitterly and turn his back again.

" She is in love with someone else that totally not me,"

Chaeyeon smile, " Ok, I will confirm it today,"

 

 

 

 

 

I need a feedback to continue this story 😅😅