Four~

Our Story ( Rectangular Love)

 

They eat silently without any conversation. Chaeyeon look at Yebin, he is eating slowly.

" Cute"

The spark she felt before come again.

" I miss you," Chaeyeon blurted the word.

It's make Yebin to stop eating and look up at Chaeyeon.

" What did you said?" He asked.

" I said I miss you," Chaeyeon blushed.

" You mean you miss me as your friend, that is it?"

" Y-yes,"

Yebin nod his head and continue to eat. " Is she just blushing or because of the weather her face turn to red?"

They finish all the foods and Yebin will pay for their foods.

" Now, let's go back to our house," Yebin said.

Chaeyeon just nod and they both left the place.

They about to reach the car but Chaeyeon stop.

"Yebin can you hold my hand?"

"What?"

"Just hold it, I want to confirm something?"

" Seriously?" Yebin hold Chaeyeon's hand.

Chaeyeon can feel the spark become more stronger, she also can feel the butterflies in her stomach.

" How long for me to hold it?" Yebin asked even though he love that moment.

" Y-you can release it now," Chaeyeon said even though she don't want him to release her hand.

Yebin release the hold, " So can we go now?"

" Yes, let's go,"

During the ride to their house, Chaeyeon keep thinking.

" Why did I like it more than my boyfriend? Did I really like Yebin?" Chaeyeon look at Yebin that currently driving the car. She smile and turn her head looking outside.

Meanwhile, Yebin actually enjoying it, but he can't be like that Chaeyeon have a boyfriend and he don't want to become a bad guy. 

Chaeyeon look at her phone, she got a text from her boyfriend.

Honey : I just finished my work, let's hang out. I'll go to your house, is your parents there?

Chaeyeon quickly reply, ok and telling her parent are doing business trip.

She can help but smile. Yebin notice it but trying to ignore the feeling of being jealous. He don't have the right to being jealous.

Chaeyeon’s phone ringing and she pick up quickly, “oppa!”

 

Chaeyeon laugh all the time she talking on the phone. Yebin just only can sigh, he stop the car in front of Chaeyeon’s house. Chaeyeon get her handbag and wave to Yebin before going out. Yebin wave back and smile, “Take care,” he said but Chaeyeon are to busy talking on the phone not noticing his word.

 

Yebin shake his head and drive away. After he park and get inside , Yebin plopped his body on the couch. Yebin then smile when he remember what happened today, a happiness come to him shortly.

 

“ Stupid..why did I still love her when she already have a boyfriend, I’m so stupid,”.

 

 

Meanwhile, Chaeyeon at her house sitting waiting for her boyfriend to come. Suddenly she got a text from Huihyeon saying he can’t come because something is coming up.

 

Chaeyeon sigh, “ He always like that, never come when he said he gonna come,”. She don’t reply the text. Then, Yebin come up in her mind, it’s make Chaeyeon to automatically smile.

 

“ What is he doing now? Should I go to his house? Oh, I know I should invite him, mom and dad are not here so maybe Yebin can accompany me,” she quickly reach her phone and call Yebin.

 

“ Binseu!”

 

“ What?”

 

“ Can you come to my house? As you know my parent are not here so can you accompany me? I’m a little scared here,”

 

“ I don’t know, I’m to lazy to walk there,”

 

“ Binseu…” Chaeyeon used agyeo in her voice.

 

“ Don’t used an agyeo toward me, I’m weak,”

 

“ Please…” she said in a cute way.

 

“ Alright, alright,”

 

“ Faster,”

 

Yebin groaned before hung up. Chaeyeon giggled. Chaeyeon go to her room first to take a shower.

 

A few moment later,

Yebin knock on the door , “ Chae, it’s me,”. The door is opened by someone that not Chaeyeon.

 

“ H-hyung?”

 

Huihyeon frown,” what are you doing here?”

 

“ Oh I have something to borrow but I guess maybe next time,” he lied then excuse himself.

 

Huihyeon just shrugged his shoulders and close the door again.

Yebin run to his house like some ghost or bad person trying to catch him. He slam the door and take a breath. His face turn to red not because of embarrassment but angry. He is mad, completly mad at Chaeyeon. " Is this a prank or what?" he said. " I should not agreed with her earlier," Yebin ruffle his head. 

 

*

Meanwhile, Chaeyeon happily go to downstairs , her smile dead when she saw Huihyeon is sitting while watching the TV.

"O-oppa?"

"Babe, come sit here,"

Chaeyeon slowly walk toward Huihyeon and sit next to him.

" I thought you can't come?"

" Oh, I need to go back later, I just come here for awhile, by the way Yebin come here earlier, he said he want to borrow something,"

"Oh no! Yebin must be mad right now, no..,"

Huihyeon get up, " I need to go by now, see you again babe," he kissed Chaeyeon's forehead.

"Alright, "

Chaeyeon give a smile, then Huihyeon exited the house.

Chaeyeon quickly grab her phone and make a call to Yebin but he don't pick up the phone.

" What should I do right now? Should I go to his house?" as she try to thinking the house bell is ring by someone. Chaeyeon get up and go to the front door by thinking maybe Yebin is the one who ring it.

Chaeyeon open the door and a disappointed look is flash on her face.

"Unnie?"

Jenny smile, " Yebin asked me if I can accompany you or not, so I come,"

"Yebin asked you?"

Jenny nod, " Are you not gonna let me in?"

"Ah, yeah, come,come in,"

After Jenny get inside , Chaeyeon close the door.

" Yebin not gonna come?"

"No, he said he have something else to do,"

Jenny can clearly see Chaeyeon is not happy.

" Do you have a feeling toward Yebin,?" Jenny asked.

" H-huh? No..."

" Eii..I can see that clearly on your face, you look very disappointed when I said Yebin can't come,"

Chaeyeon sigh. " i don't know, I'm with huihyeon oppa right now but I feel more happy when I see Yebin,"

"Do you still like Huihyeon oppa?"

Chaeyeon look at her unnie and nod.

" Well I guess you need to think deeply about your feeling  or maybe keep loving Huihyeon and stop thinking about Yebin?  But, why did you think you felt more happy when you're with Yebin?"

" I don't know, it's start when I started dating with Huihyeon oppa, I found Yebin more attractive than before and whenever I see him with Eunchae I somehow felt jealous," Chaeyeon explained.

Jenny nod her head.

" Unnie, what do you think about it? Do I like Yebin or what?"

" I don't want to ruin your current relationship but I think you do like Yebin, " Jenny giving her opinion.

Chaeyeon frown, " What should I do right now? "

" I don't know Chae, sorry, it's your decision,"

" Hm,it's ok unnie, thanks for listening,"

" It's alright,"

 

***

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for any grammatical errors 🙏