One~

Our Story ( Rectangular Love)

"Binseu can I borrow your laptop?" Chaeyeon asked with her puppy eyes and Yebin of course he melt into it.

It's make Yebin to smile automatically, he quickly save his current work on the laptop and hand it to Chaeyeon.

"Oh,thanks! We're going to watch a movie, wanna join?"

"Nah, it's ok, I still need to do the tutorial we got earlier,"

"That to bad..how about we do it after class,?"

"Us two? Just we?"

Chaeyeon nod and smile , " Just go to my house, I'll wait for you today ,"

" I don't know if I can, but I'll try," Yebin flash a smile.

"Alright, I'll go now, they must be waiting me,"

Yebin give OK sign with his hand. Chaeyeon go to join her friends and start watching a movie.

Yebin smile while looking at Chaeyeon. " How can she be this pretty all the time," Yebin thought.

" Of course she is," Eunjin sit next to him.

" Geez..,"

" Have you tell her yet?" Eunjin nudge him.

" No, why would I? I already know the answer,"

" But atleast you can let your feeling out, so then you will not feel too burden,"

Yebin smile sadly. " She like Huihyeon hyung, what can I do?"

" Dude.. I just telling you to confess, because if you do that you'll not feel so heartbroken,"

" Is that what you do? But you lucky, Jenny noona realize that she love you and accept you immediately, but me, she totally gonns dumb me,"

Eunjin sigh and pat his friend's shoulder," Alright then, I just giving a way for you,"

"Thanks Eunjin,"

Yebin's phone beep and he look into it.

Eunchae : oppa, let's eat together during recess time.

Yebin smile and reply sure. Eunchae is his junior who also his neighbors, she just start studying there this years. While Yebin is in his second years there.

" Eunchae?" Eunjin asked when he notice Yebin is smiling widely.

" Yes, she want to eat together with me, she is cute you know,"

"Uhh..I see..don't say that you like her too?" Eunjin teased.

" Oh nono, she is like a little sister to me,"

" But why would you want to eat with her?"

"We have done that since primary school until in the secondary school too,"

" You two do look like a couple, you two like a perfect match you know, just ask her out already,"

" LOL no, I don't think she like me in that way,"

" how are you so sure? So are you not gonna eat with Chaeyeon today,?"

" No, she maybe already invite Huihyeon to eat with her, I'm not gonna volunteer myself to be a third wheel,"

" You right, I think that too,"

Meanwhile,

Chaeyeon is wondering what is Yebin and Eunjin talking about. She want to know.

" Is them talking about us?" Yuju said suddenly.

" Why?" Jihyo asked.

" They look at us and... look your boyfriend also join them Jihyo," Luda said as she see Mina is talking with Yebin and Eunjin too.

" Hmm..have you guys ever wonder, how is boys talking with each other," Chaeyeon asked.

" Mina said boys always talk about game or girl, that two is the common thing,"

" Really? But my Dawon don't play a game,"

" Well maybe if Dawon join them, they probably talk about car or bike," Jihyo said.

" Well, Chae when are you gonna confess to Huihyeon oppa?" Yuju suddenly bring up the topic.

Chaeyeon blush," I don't know yet, but maybe I'll confess today,"

"But I think Huihyeon is having a feeling toward you, because he always treat you like a princess,"

" You mean giving Chaeyeon a ride to home?" Luda asked Yuju.

" Yeah,is it not romantic?," Yuju clasped her hands together.

Chaeyeon only can give smile.

" But Yebin also do that to Chaeyeon, going to the school together and go home together," Luda said.

"Well yeah, we live not so far from each other beside he do that to Eunchae too," Chaeyeon explain.

The three other girls only can nod their head.

 

___________________________________________________

 

Chaeyeon smile when she see Huihyeon is walking toward her table.

Huihyeon sit in front of her and give a sweet smile to Chaeyeon.

Chaeyeon blush a bit.

" You take foods for me too? Thanks Chae,"

" Y-you welcome..err oppa can we talk in private now? I have something to say to you,"

Huihyeon frown," I just start eating ," he said, a bit annoyed.

" But i need to say it now,"

" Fine then.."

Huihyeon get up with Chaeyeon following him.

Yebin saw it and he can only sigh.

" Oppa, what wrong?" Eunchae asked eventhough she know Yebin is looking at Chaeyeon and Huihyeon. She know Yebin love Chaeyeon but that not stoping she from liking Yebin too.

" Huh? Nothing ," Yebin smile to Eunchae.

Eunchae just nod and continue eating. 

 

Meanwhile the two early go to the rooftop.

" So what is it?" Huihyeon asked.

" I err..I..I like you!" Chaeyeon look down on the floor.

Huihyeon shocked but the he smirk. " So you like me in that way?"

" yeah! I do like you," Chaeyeon cannot lift her head due to shyness.

Huihyeon chuckle," I like you too, let's date,".

" D-do you just accepted me?" Chaeyeon finally look up to Huihyeon.

Huihyeon smile and nod. "Yes,let's date Chaeyeon,"

Chaeyeon smile widely while Huihyeon look at her lovingly.

" This is good.." he thought.

____________________________________________________

 

Yebin was on his way to Chaeyeon's house. He smile when he saw Chaeyeon who is talking on the phone.

Chaeyeon look at him and frown. She hang up and Yebin approach her.

" what are you doing here Binseu?" Chaeyeon asked.

Yebin about to say about the tutorial they will do today but he notice thay Chaeyeon is dress up to go out so he quickly change his answer.

"Oh, I was on my way to Chaewon's house but I saw you so I stop for awhile,"

" I see..I'll go out for a date so I can't do the tutorial with you today,"

Yebin nod and give a smile. " Date? With who?"

" With Huihyeon oppa! I cant believe he actually like me!" Chaeyeon sequel.

Yebin's smile almost death, " oh, so have a nice date then, I need to go now, see you tomorrow,"

Yebin quickly excuse himself and left afterwards.

Yebin's action make Chaeyeon to frown. " What wrong with Binseu? Is he didn't like me going out with Huihyeon oppa?" Chaeyeon quickly brush that thought from her head.

" Nonsense, why would Binseu be like that? He only see me as his friend," 

A car stop in front of her house and she know who is the driver are. 

 

On Yebin's side..

Yebin can feel the sting in his heart. " Is this how the feel of being hurt? " he asked himself.

Yebin want to cry but he can't, he don't want to cry over something like that.

Yebin can felt his legs is weak right now. "Huh,stupid!"

" Oppa?" Eunchae was there.

" Chaewon," Yebin look at Eunchae.

" What wrong?"

"Do you mind if I hug you?" 

Before Eunchae can say anything Yebin hug her tightly. Eunchae turn to a tomato, it's not embarrassing because Yebin do not look at her.

" Oppa..,"

 

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________

 

First chapter is up and I decided to do it as gender bender.

Hope you enjoy and thanks for reading you.

-peace out-